Does Sup Forums have a bug out bag handy? whats in it?

does Sup Forums have a bug out bag handy? whats in it?

USB drive full of CP

willing to trade? i have energy bars

I literally have a huge dufflebag full of pillows

>daisys destruction

oh boy, i dont want to see that ever again

my bag

Spade, axe and machete? A bit redundant. You can leave out at least the bushknife.
Same here, why lug around three different knives?

comfiest end of the world ever

different uses, encase i need to give someone one of them. im not gonna rely on one knife. one of them has a hollow handle and you make mount it on a stick to make a spear.

allright, why not just get youself a spearhead then? One with a guard. It's pretty multitool, too. Again, two axes? In case you need to give one away, sure. Why not carry around two of everything then? You might loose one, too, so carry a third one for that specific purpose.
The key is to carry multi-purpose tools, so you don't have to drag around five of the fuckers, I don't see you carryung around a butchers and a fishknife either.

sth like picrelated

How many of you plan on bugging out alone? I assume that most of you have a loved one (or two, or three...) you'd be bringing along.

>4 knives
>2 hachets
>0 water
>0 food
you'll be dead in a week

Suck a giraffe's funky ass.

What a pair of faggots

Are pre-made bugout bags worth it at all? Or am I better off piecing my own together?

I'd get :
>Fishing gear
>Hunting rifle
>Cooking pot
>Flint and steel¨
>Axe
>Rope
>A good tent
>-20C sleeping bag
>Sami knife
>Wool clothing
>Emergency food
>First aid kit
>Tarp
>Knife/axe sharpener
>Water bag
>Duct tape
>Ice fishing gear
>Lighter

I'd bug out to the mountains near my home, unlimited food in Reindeer, Moose, Rabbits and Birds. As well as mushrooms and berries during season, and a lot of edible plants. Last expedition I had I survived three and a half months before I had to go back to work.

in a 2L day pack that connects to a 44L pack for warm weather bugging out
>a 1gal gravity fed water purifier
>a 1L water bladder
>a 35mm film roll case full of matches
>flint and steel
>one litre of dryer lint
>small solar panel (~10W iirc) with USB output
>USB-micro USB cable
>USB charged flashlight
>warm weather sleeping bag
>hammock
>small ax
>fixed blade knife
>two cans of spam
>one pound of vacuum sealed nuts
>two pairs of wool socks
>one pair warm weather boots
>light jacket
>boonie cap
>fifty feet of 550 cord
I also carry my phone everywhere that has a good GPS receiver and map app on it

then in cold weather or if I expect a prolonged bug out I bring both bags with the following in the larger bag
>two 1L water bladders
>cold weather clothing (thermal underwear, gloves, gortex jacket and pants, a cold weather hat)
>another pair of wool socks
>insulated boots
>cold weather sleeping bag
>self-inflating mattress
>one person tent w/ rain fly
>four cans of spam
>two pounds of vacuum sealed nuts
>an extra filter for the water purifier
>a wood burning stove that also puts out electricity through a USB port
>entrenching tool (aka collapsible shovel)

OP here, this is a stock pic from google.

>I assume that most of you have a loved one
you are assuming a lot for Sup Forums

Lol, you're probably one of those keyboard survivalists. Buying everything that has "Extreme" and "Ultimate" in its name.

>lol

>buying from AMTV

as i said, this is just a picture i got from google. its not my bag.

and the small pack has a couple field bandages, a quick-splint, a roll of unflavored dental floss (stitching thread), and a large needle
the larger bag has some ibuprofen, antibacterial cream, two ankle braces, some of that stretchy medical tape, and several gauze pads

>No 7.62mm guns
>No 45-70

What is this shit?

Can one of you recommend a good survivalist book for such an occasion?

What's the name of bag?

No pic, but mine has the following

>.45 semi auto
>.44 mag six shot
>Remington 30.06
>12 gauge with riot barrel
>kukri blade
>6 MREs
>fold up shovel
>3 clean straws (the kind that allows you to drink out of standing water)
>4 pounds dry rice 4 pounds dry beans
>40 feet rope
>D cell mag light
>waterproof matches
>magnesium strips
>multi tool
>three foot diamond dust coated hand saw rope
>siphon pump (hand operated)
>case xx hunting knife
>two boxes of ammo for each gun
>Mylar thermal blanket
>us army traps and snares book
>30+ years of survival training

Go to an army surplus and pick up the books used by our special forces. While there pick up other things that catch your eye too. Good place to get MREs too.

I have one, but it's a little more escape the US based and a little less zombie apocalypse based.

where are you escaping to?

Still better than nothing.

Having a few spare premades is never bad, but make sure you've at least got one decent kit you pieced together yourself. Just give one premade to every member in your family/bug out crew and keep the private kit as leader.

I've got
>6 Russian MREs
>ak-47
>grandfathers mosin nagant
>phone with USB charger
>water bottles water filter
>bought a Luger
>lighter
>flashlight
>shovel

Having a bag like that is fucking gay OP

Some random fucktard will rob you and that is all

Wow.. Can't help but think, alot of these people who pack so many weapons must be American .. Why so many knifes guns and rifles??
Feel so sorry for you brainwashed sheep, you think survival =killing a lot

someone don't keep up with world events.

I've got life straws, first aid, and fish antibiotics in the one my wife would carry. In the one I would carry I have 7 loaded ak mags and 7 loaded ar mags... along with some cleaning rods and patches. Some side arms and ammo would also be thrown in if SHTF. Been training my wife on ar platform for its ergonomics and light weight. I prefer the feel and rigidity of the ak.

.....aaaaaaaaand he's gone!

This shit is hilarious. I know some folks who are prepared for some perceived apocalypse that's due any second; and while I think that's silly and we're unlikely to see a complete breakdown of society within our lifetimes, at least these people have like military backgrounds and own large swaths of land in the wilderness.

And then there's fucking Sup Forumstards who bought a gun on sale at Cabela's once, threw 9 granola bars and a shovel in their backpack, and think they'll be able to hold off the teeming hordes. People who don't have the will to leave their mom's basement and ask a girl on a date think they have the wherewithal to be self-sufficient in the post-apocalypse.

this.

>survival=killing a lot
lmfao
12 and /b

because if society did breakdown we would all respect land ownership.

As unlikely as it may be, how can you possibly laugh at preparing for the worst?

DrewBacca?

More than you know. It's all a script btw. And don't get me wrong, I would bring firepower aswell. But not in that amount. I've spent years buying ultralight gear. Don't wanna fuck it up by adding 50 kilos of guns and ammo. Rather have 1 gun and be light on my feet, than breaking my back with 3 knives, axes and machetes, shovels guns and 3 rifles + ammo

s&m that's what im talking about bro

When did you talk about it?

I don't have a full on bug out bag like some of the /k/ommandos do, but I do have a bag i keep in my car with some essentials, a change of clothes, a cool crank / solar radio / flashlight / bottle opener / radio / emergency usb charger unit,

And in my car utility kit i keep major tools (hammer, sockets, screwdrivers, hatchet, rope, work gloves, and a small prybar.

If i had my ccw i'd consider keeping a pistol or just keeping a trunk gun (shotgun or rifle, been wanting the 10/22 take down) In my state it is legal to keep a rifle unloaded in a case in your trunk (area un-accessible to the driver, but I really don't want to deal with a cop seeing said legally secured pistol / rifle, and my utility bag or clothes bag and attempting to accuse me of something stupid, or looking for a bust of the century or just keeping his ticketing / arrest numbers up. Sure i'm legally carrying / possessing my legally owned and registered firearm, but some hotshot or guy having a bad day can twist it, confiscate my weapon and make me have a bad day because he feels like it.(happened to a co-worker, cop tried to essentially steal the guys ar-15. He took it, left it in his trunk and never turned it into his station).

this machete is shit btw.
And yes I have a bag, enough to survive until I reach Groenland.
100L backpack
water filter
arctic tent
flashlight 1300l
5 magnesium bars
smith&wesson homeland security knife
wired saw
Us henry Ar-7
500 22lr
12g flare gun
modified 12g slugs shells
kurki TiC machete