If the world enters a state of emergency and there is no longer power or running water would all the uncut fags die...

If the world enters a state of emergency and there is no longer power or running water would all the uncut fags die first?

>not knowing that uncut is the natural human state

Your mind is pretty warped OP
Obviously we'll be fine

He is talking about if you can't clean your cock with water anymore.

You avoided the question

No I didn't. Being uncut is the natural human state, running water is a new thing, baring natural sources. We've had uncut cocks for millions of years before the invention of modern conveniences. We'll be fine.

If you're saying ALL sources of running water are gone, the pretty much everyone is fucked either way

Cutfags would be fine. Uncut cucks would be suffering ten fold.

Explain how. If you have access to water then you can bathe. Put it in a bucket and pour it on yourself if you have to.

because fucking rivers don't work without power. Trust me I'm an engineer.

>diseased, dirty water
Yea go ahead and rub your cock clean with it

water can be boiled

And what exactly would you be bathing with then?

No electricity

You're retarded if you think you need electricity to boil water.

This has to be bait.

>water could not be boiled before electricity

I'm guessing OP hasn't really thought this through

Sorry for not making a new thread, but I need some answers fast. I came in my own eye. I have tried flushing it, bu it feels as if the jizz has solidified beneath my right upper eyelid. I have also tried eyedrops. I have no idea what to do, and it really fucking hurts.

Cut back on the meth

Shower

Being unvaccinated is also the natural human state, along with a life expectancy of around 35 or so years.