youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/polska/

FY FAEN

Now MUST you hang you!

I am only a man
Who do so good he can

nei nå...

Hvor er norronanon med fortellinger om hvor fæle vi var mot irene, i gode gamle dager.

God tråd

det her holder ikkje
mekk en skikkelig tråd

/balt/

the irish loved us back in the good ole days, we were the nice guys

Even /éire/ isn't safe from Vikings

DETTE ER VÅRT LAND NÅ

Nei nå. Hva er det neste, at vikinghjelmer ikke hadde horn på sidene?

jeg forstår ikke hva som...FOREGÅR

t. innvandrer i norge

VI ER PÅ TOKT

Vi har bosatt oss i Irland.

Hvor er den viking meme'n med å ta en kompis i rumpa?

This thread has a lot of potential, we should invite the rest of /éire/ here due to all the Norwegians here now.

PÅ VIKINGTOKT
TIL FREMMED LAND

NORSEMEN GET. OFF. MY. THREAD

RÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ

dúghall?

What's the story behind the banner?

It's the royal BDSM banner, designed as a ribbon.

eg får vel si hei te trelle- d-det irske folket eg då

pedo

vikings started our first real towns

Undervurdert brev

Offisiell trådlåt:
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU

Legg dere

Who's drinking tonight? I'm quite drunk

>dfn no Irish redhead gf

irish girls..
are they nice?

daglig påminner fåvæ

Ah yes I love our knacker shitholes.

>limerick
>dublin
we should make their descendants pay

They did a pretty shit job with Dublin then.
I wouldn't know, I guess my mother is nice enough. Is there any Norwegian qts?

don't know ask me :-3

Kom hjem, hvite mann. Vi har brunost.

*prump*

They just started them, the irish are solely to blame for the shitholes they've become

posting here with the blackies to avoid personalities

Good evening

Gutta, hvis jeg skaffer en båt, blir dere med på vikingtokt for å ta tilbake våre irske byer?

smelly whores

are you nice?

>du vil aldri bo i en koselig irsk landsby

These all regular posters in /Norgetråden/? Why are Americans the worst autistic posters here?
Wait a minute, I forgot about our finest specimen.
There's no br*ts here.
You couldn't make Dublin any worse.

Altså hallo, en som lærer seg det arabiske språk, som tross alt er ekstremt vanskelig, må jo være smartere enn alle andre

t. ikke Libanonsen

This is a good post.

Sov godt, Irland.

sunburnt lads

>tfw started dreaming about her again
oíche mhaith

skaff deg en havseiler så blir eg med desu

crashing this thread

>norge

That's not the best example of a comfy Irish village, 2 euro shops are always shit, there's much comfier than that. Longyerbyen looks like a really comfy place to live though.

Ingen vil ha deg med.

looks like a big flemmy shnot for a hill

Fun fact: Longyearbyen is the only place on the planet(as far as I know), where you are legally required to carry a firearm by law.

we are nice I promise!

I want him to come and save us, I'll take as many people who want to come.

ingen vil ha deg i live
verken her eller idlv

because of rabid finns and wandering sami crossing over?

Hahah så jævla lett å mobbe deg, du blir alltid så butthurt. Elsker å mobbe anime folk som deg. Lille jævel.

it's an autistic burger girl, posting about her life for some reason.

this was meant to be an anime-free cross-community project

Polar bears.

Just bully anime posters

TRY IT SVEN

fill me in on the great happenings on Norgetråden

>Hahah så jævla lett å mobbe deg, du blir alltid så butthurt. Elsker å mobbe anime folk som deg. Lille jævel.

money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

Da begynner jeg å spare Naut pengene med en gang

Don't think we have anything like that here. We do have a festival in a town called Killorglin where they capture a goat and worship him as their king for a few days though. There's also a pizza restaurant called Micko's pizza there.
We have an autistic burger who's underage and is similar, but he lived in Ireland for a bit and in Switzerland too.

A guy who fishes with gloves on turned out to be the same guy who sits in the backseat awkwardly in a Taxi.

normiss

legg deg

One of our gets

is this norwegian humor? or just slow happenings in there?

>fishing
>with gloves on
I don't expect an American to get it

>swissboy niggering it up and not letting us make friends

False.

we're the only general on Sup Forums who have successfully invaded Ukraine barring /rus/

yeah, that seems odd but nothing wortha scene for?

Just a Swede trying to force his shitty memes. Nothing to see here, move along.

Kjære sinte, redde, desillusjonerte noeirgetråden. Kan jeg få slippe animebilder, nå som det er vår? Kan du ta en pause? Gjerne til over russetiden, hvis du ikke foler at jeg ber om for mye?
Jeg forstår godt at du er skremt. Skremt over hva prumpebrevingen vil bringe. Skremt over våre breveres milelange avstand til din virkelighet. Skremt av alle megmegene med et annet språk og en kultur vi ikke forstår. Jeg er redd selv, jeg. Mest redd er jeg for at vi skal miste vår prumpebreving. Vår bigmac. Vår rullestoljv som er en bærende del av vår kultur. Jeg er også redd for våre doxxere. Redd for at deres fokus forblir på doxxing ved neste originale bidrag og ikke på hvordan vi brevere kan bidra med de brev vi alle er så avhengig av for å leve.

Jeg forstår redselen og frustrasjonen din. Jeg forstår også hvor bra det kan være å ha noe eller noen konkrete å rette hatet og frustrasjonen mot. Animebilder er som et dop. Jo da, jeg vet. Man må oke dosene hele tiden. Men ikke nå. Ikke om våren. Ta en pause og kjenn på det. Kanskje oppdager vi hvor mektig animebreving er? Hvordan det tærer hull i sjelen.

Kanskje oppdager vi at rullestoljv og prumpebreving rett og slett foles godt? La oss ha vårfred. Kunne lese brevene og se at der onsker vi hverandre god prump. La oss prove det i noen få dager, uker... eller kanskje alltid? Ikke la animen og konefuene odelegge vår Norgetråd. Hvem vet? Kanskje får vi den beste brevingen vi noen gang har fått? Fåvæ.

is that fella wearing ankle socks with jeans

Tror dere dette blir en ny ting gutta? At /Norgetråden/ slår seg sammen med /eire/?

>that guy on the right

I always do this.

>fella
>ankle socks

Velg én, og kun en.

Let's talk about personalities and which faggot is the real faggot posting his faggot cartoons.

stop doing that
desu ne ka to you too onii-san

Dear sir, save, disillusioned the thorns. Can I release animated images, now that's ours? Can you take a break? Certainly over the Russians, if you do not feel that I ask for too much?
I understand you are scared. Scared what the prompts will bring. Scared of our broader's long distance to your reality. Scared of all megmeges with another language and culture we do not understand. I'm scared myself. Most frightened I'm for losing our prompts. Our bigmac. Our wheelchair which is a supportive part of our culture. I'm also afraid of our doxxere. Afraid that their focus remains on doxxing at the next original contribution and not how we broaden can contribute with the letters we all are so dependent on to live.

I understand the fear and your frustration. I also understand how good it may be to have something or someone concrete to correct hatred and frustration. Animated images are like a baptism. Yes, I know. You must keep your doses all the time. But not now. Not in the spring. Take a break and know it. Perhaps we discover how powerful animation is? How it hurts holes in the soul.

Perhaps we find that wheelchairs and prompts are simply well-groomed? Let's have peace of mind. Could read the letters and see that we want each other a good bargain. Let's prove it for a few days, weeks ... or maybe always? Do not let the anime and the kitchens destroy our Norgetråd. Who knows? Perhaps we get the best mail we have ever received? Fåvæ.

Thank you google translate.