ITT: Pictures of music history

ITT: Pictures of music history

i love dimebag but, that outfit is fucking trash

he's gonna take you to FLAVORTOWN

Flavortown population certainly not you

numale spotted

Someone post a pic of Phil Anselmo's 11 inch schlong.

Tront

>no cock visibly dangling between his legs and almost hitting the bowl
Not Trent.

nigga that is a 3 piece suit in texas

this video is the shortest and sweetest thing in hip hop to me

what was his problem anyway

too much 'cid

>H-How can you turn me into this? After you just taught me how to kiss...you...

killer, that's a great one

i can't go if people are watching

I honestly think this is one of the greatest photos ever taken, it's weird, in most other pictures of the guy he looks goofy as fuck, but this is just perfect.

LSD and mental illness are a really bad combo.

this is what they sampled at the end of I Break mirrors with my face

cuck

What's James Ferraro doing there?

1992 - Black metal supporter celebrates the burning of another Christian Church.

Bowie looks like a redneck.

Covering up how goofy you are with goofy makeup still makes you look goofy

you don't get laid very often, do you?

People kept slipping acid into pretty much anything he consumed because they thought it made him a genius

Then it fucked him up forever

what was he thinking

>ywn see your two favorite artists side by side

Not only that, but they appreciate each other.

Joanna:
>I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.
>I started to think of it as waveforms. The violin is not an uglier sound than the flute, it’s just a jagged waveform instead of a smooth waveform. There are certain things that, musically, I prefer over others: I like music that is in tune, I prefer when singers are in tune, I prefer when I’m in tune. In terms of people today, as I said, I’m a little out of the loop, but I have noticed I’m really excited by the way that Grimes frames herself, and seems utterly disinterested in her own beauty, which is really exciting to me. Sometimes it’s useful for an idea, and then other times it’s not useful for an idea, and she seems unaffected either way. I like her music as well, and I like what she says.
>I’m super excited that Grimes is getting so much attention for her amazing production too because she’s super, super talented. And she does everything! She produces completely on her own.

Grimes:
>Grimes’s influences include Bikini Kill, the “Dune” novels, Mariah Carey, Joanna Newsom, and the British producer Burial.

bump

gross

rip

A guy should Dimebag has the right to dress like that though. It suits some biker-y redneck groove-metal guitarist from Texas.

We can't all be prissy 'tasteful' cosmopolitans.

none whatsoever
he led a perfectly content life after PF

Holy shit, Eddie is a manlet?

nah Tony's a big guy

For him

That's jeff on the right, right?

one of the more unique photos you don't see often

Kevin Barnes I think, Jeff wasn't in this 'band'. Isaac Brock was though which is pretty cool.

Go back to r/hiphop fucking queer

based jerry

(You)

Where can you find any of there music, sounds like a fun lineup.
Listening to Diggin Holes right now on Youtube.

Congrats, you've listened to their entire discography

You really think he gave a fuck?