Why is this still legal?

Why is this still legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A
circumstitions.com/Docs/aap-12-europe.pdf
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2013/03/12/peds.2012-2896.full.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

because men are not a protected class of people

we just had this thread

Medical reasons

It's my fault.

I have bribed strategically located politicians and religious figures in order to perpetuate it just to troll americans and jews.

spbp

Its basically like forcing your child to have a tattoo/piercing. They should make theire own decision when grown up. The exception is a medical case

Blame Kellogg for normalizing it.

who knows, sorry to people with unattractive circumcision scars

We're working on it.

Religion

So we don't look like a fucking animal and because women love it

You have to realisze something little boy, for one, a lot of girls dont like it. If you are unhygenic it reeks, and can get infected. Its actually a lot of work if u take care of it like you should. Also, assuming ur american, almost every chick out of country likes circumcised cocks over anteaters. Dont be mad you didnt have this done, this is the only thing the jews got right. Now fuck off and enjoy my sage

Newfag

Cleaning takes literally 5 seconds in the shower, so easy it's not even worth mention. There is literally no medical reason to circumcise.

Circumcision rates are absolutely plummeting because cutfags are realizing how fucked up it is. There is hope for the US.

If you're unhygenic you reek anyway. Having a foreskin doesn't change that. You need to shower and wash your dick whether or not you had it mutilated at birth.

because it is considered unethical to do a study on whether circumcision adversely affects children, but as someone who was circumcised at 4 I can say I remember it and it was traumatizing for me.

I'm sorry. It's fucking disgusting that society does this.

BECAUSE LITTLE BABIES CAN'T SAY NO.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A

Most girls I've fucked didn't even realize I was uncircumcised because when you get hard, the skin rolls back.

It only smells if you jerk off and then don't shower, dumbass.

And anything can get infected. Are you gonna cut off your pinkies because they MIGHT get infected?

Had it at age of 2, don't remember anything at all. Feels great. My dick now looks better than your face and more cleaner, still getting no girls tho

Or just wash your hands and then your dick. Takes 5 seconds.

>the glans must be separated from the glans

why do you care so much?
OP is pretty gay

This is a different surgery got nothing to do with circumcision fag

Oops nevermind I misread it my bad

What are you quoting? Prepuce is the medical term for foreskin, and is a lot less misleading, since the prepuce is not just a piece of skin but an erogenous highly innervated double-layered fold of smooth muscle tissue, blood vessels, neurons, skin, and mucous membrane—an entire sexual organ.

Not OP, but I care because this is the greatest human rights violation in the Western world.

No, that is a routine infant circumcision.

Because most chicks like cut cocks.

i thought i was circumcised til last year. all the threads on here made me realize i wasnt. thanks /b.

Sorry user, but you're a moron for ever thinking that.

because we are muslim

never ever once has a girl said anything negative about my cock being uncut. most seem to love it more than the last.

indeed i am. its quite stupid of me looking back on it now. but growing up i was told all american boys are cut. and not being a faggot i never really saw too many other dicks to compare mine to so i always assumed i was circ'd. how the fuck was i supposed to know??

the procedure in australia is no longer something that you can request a hospital to do. they won't do it. parents that want it done to their children are fucking retards.

That's fantastic news! Source?

>caring so much about other dudes' dick
yeah, not gay at all

Funny how those are only recognized reasons in a few countries, mostly countries that already had widespread circumcision when those """benefits""" were """discovered""".

This. See and the following quote from pediatric institutes around the world:

>"…nontherapeutic circumcision of underage boys in Western societies has no compelling health benefits, causes postoperative pain, can have serious long-term consequences, constitutes a violation of the United Nations’ Declaration of the Rights of the Child, and conflicts with the Hippocratic oath: primum non nocere: First, do no harm."

Signed by the heads or spokespeople for the pediatric associations of Austria, Britain, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands, and by senior paediatricians in Canada, the Czech Republic, France and Poland.

I'm Jewish and even I think that circumcision is barbaric. I'm not alone. We abandoned stoning, hanging, forced marriage of rape victims, treatment of women as property, slavery, and all manner of other antiquated practices. What makes circumcision different?

Source on that statement? Not opposing it. Just wondering.

You wear shoes right? Get a haircut, clip your nails, take a shower, drive a car, live in a building. Point being, technology. That useless flap of infection is something we have the power to overcome. I don't fret about my umbilical cord, so why give a fuck about a boy-hymen?

>That useless flap of infection
Let me guess, you're American?

ITT cutfags being retarded

circumstitions.com/Docs/aap-12-europe.pdf

it's not about the dick retard, it's about the medical procedure

>being this retarded

summer's over faggot.

The rate of circumcision even among Jews is declining from 100% to some not doing it anymore. Educate your Jewish friends on it. If you can prevent even one circumcision, that's an entire life.

>2017
>defending circumcision

Here it is at the original source, which is probably better just so people can't poison the well by saying where it's hosted.
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2013/03/12/peds.2012-2896.full.pdf

Its more hygienic and women prefer it.
Which girl wants to suck cheesy uncircumcised cock when she can suck on a clean, circumcised cock?

Protip: none

>Scar tissue that I wish you saw

thanks Sup Forumsro

Cleaning takes literally five seconds in the shower, so easy it's not even worth mentioning.

because no one cares about males
also, they use it to create anti aging creams so old women can feel better about themselves
they also do it because they "look better"

Its disgusting though and still shit.

/thread

You can be glad you were circumcised for no medical reason. Just don't do it to your kids, because they might be very unhappy about it and never be able to get back what you cut off. 60% of circumcised men in the UK have feelings of mutilation and 59% have continued feelings of resentment about it.

(In the UK, only 6% of men are circumcised so the rates are probably different in the US, but there are probably still millions in the US who have resentment issues about it. This will be especially true going forward, since the rate of circumcision in the US has plummeted down to 33% from 56% just five years ago thanks to education and awareness.)

Remember, your son is not your property. His body, his choice. He can get circumcised as an adult if he wants to, but if you cut him up, he can never get that back.

Because having an intact cock is sexist and mysoginist as fuck.

I have a now minor case of phimosis. I went to my urologist and he immediately suggested circumcision. I left soon after he brought it up. I asked my gp for a prescription of a topical steroid cream. I've been using it while doing stretching exercises and I'm practically cured ^-^

Not a great pic but it shows only a little tightness around the frenar band

Because religion still exists

Omg hahahahaha.
I am glad to got circumcised to be honest. It wasn't that bad after all Idk what pussy you are spending time into this text but I have something for you:

F
A
G
G
O
T

This is why I don't trust doctors. They recommend circumcision for the most absurd things, since it's easy money. I'm really glad that you had educated yourself.

doctors are jews, they are always lying about everything to make them more money

Did they also take part of your brain after they took part of your dick?

He's largely right, though. Jews and Muslims are the only reason Germany hasn't banned it. Apparently people think that genital mutilation is protected under religious freedom.

Not really, just that you know:
All girls I've ever met prefer circumcised dick

Thats fact.
Uncircumcised fuck

I'll take "things uncircumcised guys say when they're wondering why almost all women prefer a circumcised man" for $1000, Alex.

All cheesy and sweaty dick

You haven't met many girls then

thats because they are whores
how would they know they prefer it unless theyve tried it?

Right, but still - it's a fact.

How is your cheesy dick doing

If you still have that useless skin on the tip of your dick, then you have a 100% chance of women gagging from the smell of your smegma dick.

It isn't in the US. Religious freedom isn't a defense from indictment based on otherwise accepted law. Look up Reynolds v. USA

because babies cannot vote

also most people give a shit about children

right
roastie detected
were going to make it illegal just to spite you dumb whores

^this

I can smell your cheesy dick from here man

Cleaning takes literally five seconds in the shower, so easy it's not even worth mentioning. You fell for a meme.

Cut and uncut cocks look the same when the foreskin is retracted, which happens during erection, aside from the uncut cock being calloused.

>actually caring about what women think
>of his dick

I had mine done when i was about 6, foreskin was too tight and would get stuck behind the glans. Could've been very problematic in adult years and most of my male relatives on my dad's side carry the same problem and have been circumcised. So actually there are medical reasons to have it done, and if I ever habe a son it will be done straight up at birth.

Things cut fags wish they could do, ill start

>fap without lube

I love my foreskin ^-^

Cut cocks look very different even when erect. You can ALWAYS tell.

Say what you want, smegma dick. Girls aren't worried if my dick smells like cheese when we fuck. Unlike you, do they make you wash it before?

>wish
your projected aspirations need work

No it's a fact.

>Hold cum inside foreskin, dispose of in bathroom later

There are rare medical reasons, but yours was actually not a case.

Doctors in the US love to dish out mendacious diagnoses as an excuse to circumcise.

Wiki:
>Physiologic phimosis, common in males 10 years of age and younger, is normal, and does not require intervention.
>99% of cases of phimosis resolve naturally by age 16.

Your penis was literally normal.

Adult phimosis is the only case where it can be valid, and even unless there's a deformity topical steroid creams and stretching suffice, like .

Sorry user, but you are a victim of the culture of circumcision propaganda.

Disgusting. Try to explain why uncircumcised should be better but I have a tip: they're disgusting as hell.

Those pics are not what it's like. I could care less if a person is circumcised or not. I like mine without the turtleneck. It's lower maintenance. I think the push against it is an anti-jew or anti-muslim thing.

Arguing over it and trying to shame one type or another is stupid and shows there has to be some other motive.

Because it is required for the covenant of my people, who are the chosen people of the Creator.

Never been infected... that is completely wrong.

You are right it starts to smell, happening after about half a day. Have to wash it daily and usually before sex, especially if oral.

Here is the thing though: the tip of the penis under the foreskin is a squamus epithelium (like the inside of the cheeks). This means that it is constantly shedding skin cells. Having your foreskin cut just means this goes into your pants instead of underneath the skin. Not necessarily better, but different.

I for one prefer it as nature intends.

Fpbp

Yes, that you care about something as insignificant as women's opinions.

I guess you shower only once a week?

jews need to suck baby dicks to survive and they happen to be in control of the west
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
Gas the kikes if you want goldstein cocksucking rituals out of your country. It's the only way.

The motive is that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis and it's literally genital mutilation for no medical reason, the greatest human rights violation in the Western world.

Circumcised men are so keratinized and desensitized they don't even notice their glans rubbing against their underwear.