Why does your country continue to deny refugees a safe haven?

Why does your country continue to deny refugees a safe haven?

Wish I could adopt one, imagine the daddy issues

t. pedophile

WTF I LOVE REFFOS NOW?!?

LMAO

I want her to die with her whole family, im a bad person, i wasnt always like this

Not racist not Islamophobic just don't like 'sheeds. LOVE pints.

Ah yes, another leaf nonce reveals himself. Funny how that works.

No we got a ton of em, why do you ask?

We don't, sadly
They are going to pass a law making anyone in the world that comes to brazil a citizen
also they would be able to join federal universities without exams and receive minimum wage from the government

brazil yes

they don't want to come to Spain

The vetting process isn't enough to ensure terrorists aren't going to get through.

Also, they should be fighting their own war.

Jesus, that's heartbreaking

they reduce the quality of every country they infect, they add no value to the country.

We don't.

But all the people we are sent are just retards clogging up the system.

We keep getting these """refugees""" who just end up in Germany 2 days later.

The quota's system wouldn't be of any use. Portugal can't fill half the houses readied for them.

We keep the Yazidis though.
Germany it's a Sunni state so they only let us have the persecuted ones

if we were to take in refugees, it should be infants without parents only, and they should be adopted and raised by non Muslims. Vast majority of people that come here are working age men, many of them violent and primitive, we have literally no obligation to take them, moral or otherwise. there is no reasons for Muslims to come to the UK.

Why don't you guys just rape their women and their kids everytime they rape yours, fight fire with fire. Fuck it.

They aren't refugees.

We do, but they prefer European Kaliffat.
It's hard to survive in Russia even for locals and the government doesn't have much funds to support them. Their youth gets uni quotas and dorms though, but it still sucks too much compared to any western state

Actual rapists probably won't give a slightest fuck. I doubt that they perceive their women as "their" and not just "women"

because sandnigger women are hideous

Cos we're full.

It's a conundrum: Once it's full of refugees it's no longer safe.

They wouldn't come to a poor country anyway

i go to pro-refugee open border rallies to help out and show support, also went on a STW rally

What else?

>The vetting process isn't enough to ensure terrorists aren't going to get through.

Name an attack committed by a refugee in the US since the start of the crisis in 2015.

>Also, they should be fighting their own war.

How would you feel if someone said that to you as you flee from an American civil war, you fatass neckbeard faggot? Go back to Sup Forums.

Don't know who the biggest faggot is, you for wasting the get or the guy you're replying to for being such a cucklord

Ur forgetting that killing Ghadafi didn't help much same as war on Iraq and trying to control the pipeline on siria via Arab spring it's also bad.
So why does the common European as to be force feed the acceptance of foreigners....
Ppl here in EU are to comie to realize this was orquestraded to fuck us up

the ones near the Mediterranean are gorgeous, as well as Persians. That's why Muslim's cover them up

>Name an attack committed by a refugee in the US since the start of the crisis in 2015.

The Ohio State Car of Peace and stabbing, off the top of my head.

And the 'US' qualifier here is retarded, because we haven't be taking in hordes of rapey sandniggers.

Those problems are in Europe, and the French are currently averaging at least one violent attack a month.

I wuz just winding him up for someone else to smash him, ur misdirect ur fire CHRISTMAS Tree

>RT

>and the French are currently averaging at least one violent attack a month.
>le breitshart statistics xDDD
Almost all of those attacks are by French citizens you stupid nigger.

Press 3 for Brazilian.

>Why does your country continue to deny refugees a safe haven?
but it doesn't, the constitution specifically states that we can't place restrictions on european migration

>Country that bans collection of ethnic census data

'French Citizen' is synonymous with 'Violent African Baboon' in any context where other information is withheld.

>its true because i say so

Washington DC it's responsible so why doesn't it take all the fugges?

Nice quints