A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

At first I thought you were a pretty cute boy.
You're just an ugly girl

Kek

>this thread again

oh, clearly it's friday evening, you britbong envying all of your friends going out with significant others.

shave your head and no one will ever bother you again

Just say you're a trap

lots of ameriturds would immediately ask to have sex

But do you like boys or girls?

ask first if was born with a penor

Tits or gtfo.
Thems the rules.

timestamped pic of your face from a different angle, pls, mr.Troll

shoot em up

Rolling

Roll again

Listen, what Tyrion said about John Snow being a bastard:

That thing that they are making fun of you about? Use it as Armor, learn how to laugh at your self...and you will be invincible.

First, fuck this pasta
Second, if girl: cute. If guy: ugly

clearly you guys didn't reverse image search that shit

Stop have a dike haircut. Short can be feminine, if you don't bowl cut it lmao

some cp will surly help this thread growing

Rolling for this

Needs more to be manly pants!!!!

Get the fuck off Sup Forums REEEEEEEE

clearly a dude.
pic rel8

I'm a boy but people think I'm a girl

this

jesus you feminine looking faggot

stop being such a poser and you wont look like a female u fucking mong

stale pasta

0/10 copypasta

>Mong
Brit poster for the win!

uh oh
pic from youtuber's twitter

all the other kids with the pump up kicks

Ignore them and do what you want OP
There will always be people who dislike or criticise you
If you like your hair short keep it that way, they'll eventually find someone else to bother

Maybe if it was more asimetrical like this...

Marry me

Are you all fucking stupid?
it's a fucking copypasta.
why are yall falling for this shit.
I hate threads like this

Jesus fuck

Keep your top on mate

hey Evetty xDD

Hey mate

ayy are you trans or smth ?nj

Hot

It's true. I'd fuck your face.

Ya gotta wait till they're an adult. I on the other hand don't have to wait because I'm not an adult either in the eyes of the law.

summer never ends

Shoot up the fucking school

IDK. I'm a boy who had long hair and I didn't get teased.

You're pretty cute and I don't think you look like a boy

Ignore it. Don't let it get to you. That school shit is only temporary, and in the grand scheme of things its a pretty short time. So try to enjoy the short time you have there. Don't forget that every thing is temporary and life to short to feed the trolls.

Also UNDER AGE B& incoming and don't forget to read the file name.

This thread is fake, this got posted like 2 weeks ago

zposrfbsdnbededbedebrt

GODDAMMIT YOU NEWFAGS I HOPE YOU DIE

THIS IS A COPYPASTA FROM LIKE 5 YEARS AGO YOU RETARDED FUCKS

lmao

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

tbh u look cute

How old are you?

First Don't have a bowl haircut. I think that's the biggest give away that your appearance looks like a male
Second your clothes. Change them