Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm quite an evil person, and for reasons I will not go into I'm planning to take my revenge on a guy. I would like it if you could help me with some ideas. But first some information.

1. I have acess to his apartment keys.

2. He can not know that I am the one behind these deeds.

3. Nothing fatal, I don't want to kill him or anything just make his life hard for a while.

Pic unrelated

you know the rules

and so do I

just spray glitter everywhere in his house. Seriously do you know how hard it is to get that shit out?

found the redditor

Momma, i killed a mannn

Hire a hooker to blow him at work

True, but his place is already dirty as shit, spraying glitter everywhere would just be making the place nicer.

Or better, hire like 8 hookers and stow them away in his apartment, make sure they kbow how much of a masochist he is

Tits or GTFO

Tits

Tits whore

reason we need white sharia. Women are craycray .. and are ruining western society.

Tiddys

OK, what about: you make a or some copy of his key . And spread it over the closest ghetto.
Or
Go to his apartment while he isn't there, hang in some pedo pics on his wall, give the key through mail to the neighbor

You should not do anything illegal. Specifically you should not go to darkweb on his computer without TOR when he will have no alibi and look at illegal images. Do not save those images. And never post them on this forum from his computer.

Could actually go for the pedo pic one

You know we can tell when it's you posting right? Why are you telling yourself to show us your tits?

Ants... do something with ants. Leave crumbs of sweets and shit bugs like all around his apartment, in sort of hidden places. A desk, behind some furniture, on the fucken rug/carpet underneath his sofas.

That'd be a good start. Do this for about a couple weeks, whenever you can or just in one shot. Just make sure he doesn't see it. Take his Raid away as well. And anytime you go back to his place, make sure you take his Raid.

How about that?

Mars needs plastic?

I was delivering the tits

I don't believe we've seen your tits yet.

Actually been thinking about ants in the bed! Thanks!

That shit was genious, only problem is he doesn't have a computer the nasty fuck.

Slit your wrists and use the blood to write on his walls.

Remember, no Raid.

Or any bug spray equivalent to it.

What else, what else...

If you can get some relevant info from his house, you don't need to actually do anything else there.

Filling out an application for a credit card badly, so that the application fails, and then doing it again maybe 2 more times for different credit providers - will absolutely fucking destroy someone's chance of getting any sort of card, motor finance, mobile phone contract etc. etc. for years.

If you can just get some info for the application, like his current account details (all you need is account number and sort code, those are not hard to find) and who one of his current credit card companies are, and you'll make the application that much more genuine. You can actually do this without any extra info, but it doesn't hurt to have it to hand.

On the application you've just got say that you've got a whole load of bad, overdue debt and that you've defaulted on numerous other credit cards and that you earn fuck all.

Do this three times, and no credit company will even look at him for at least five years. Guaranteed.