Tl;Dr

Tl;Dr

> once came on my cousins feet and tried to fucking my her ass but she wasn't having it but I fucked her cheeks. Gave me an assjob fetish

>had groupchat with several female friends whopost 'ADIDAS' when masturbating.

>Had frequent cuddle parties without GF, would dry hump whichevers ass was next to me cuz it didn't count as cheating. none ever told the others

>forced gf to start wearing striped socks and ass fucking like my friends did, pushing her against the wall to her sisters room, and having her get me off while in the same room as her sis. Would cum in sisters bras

>Had sleepover WITH gf and friends, fucked her cheeks, she protested, didn't stop, fucked her on bed with girls pretending to sleep

>see 'ADIDAS' in chat next morning

>next sleepover, am giving big tit redhead friend a back massage, get her shirt and bra off, and panties pulled down. Third girl present is not part of ADIDAS group. Other girls all 'pretending' to be super horny. Redhead 'pretends' to hump my dick but we're still totally joking haha

>Second friend dares third friend to eat her out and as she did, not really trying cause it was all in good fun, I came on the redheads back. Second friend got herself off and covered for us and we all got away with it cuz we're so fucking horny that "it's was all joking haha" was a good enough excuse for all of us.

>cheated on gf with 4 girls total, sexted and groped about 6 more

>break up, a few years pass, get a new gf, mom dies. Old gf comes over with her new bf, we start getting into a slightly heated argument. Our SOs excuse themselves. She's still in her coat, black heeled boots and black leather pants. I bend her over my desk and dry hump that tight leather ass on the spot.

>She protests once, I apologize I can't stop and keep going, she says it's okay and starts rubbing my dick between her cheeks. I lift up her shirt and cum on her back.

> "you work everything out?"

>Yup, we're all good. They go home, the end.

This is a ~95% true story

Cousin

Redhead

ADIDAS friend

Non-ADIDAS friend

So how's life living in the South?

>TME;CR

Too many errors; can't read.

I made her wear striped socks even though she hated it. I jerked off with feet like I did to my cousin and like my Adidas friend always talked about

More of this slut

Pretty good actually, wbu?

My gf really loved me

And God I loved my slutty fucking friends

Damn I miss those days

..... bump..?

Also my cousin has a lazy eye and I came on her face and now her weird fucking eye gets me rock hard

Let's close out with one final pic of my good good friend

One of this haha so funny pic of her lifting her shirt up bit we're just joking hereally kids haha

KYS

Nice file name?? Dox? Name was Erin stinwell

And of my loving, trusting GF

Erin stillwell*

That one ain't mine
Have this one on me tho

Well at least you know who to call when you need to get your car tire changed.

Goodnight ladies and germs it's been a pleasure

I want red head tits bro but thanks

Only ever got that above snap of her bra cuz if she had sent me more it would be cheating obviously but these are just jokes of course

Here's a snap of her vibrator which came accompanied with one of those nice little 'ADIDAS' tho

But that's it I'm out of pics now goodnight

Oops I lied, here's a pic I snapped the morning after

Aaaand one more of her cause I GOT THAT AS THO

Fuck! It is the half blood prince.

KYS shit head

You're illiterate

You one ugly mother fucker.