we toil and toil
and when we die
must fill dishonored graves.

>inb4 mandatory this isn't even my final feel pic

I feel that

>2017
>folding your picture
Mfw

Turning 27 soon. Idk where all my friends have gone but I used to have them.

depression hits me hard every night but then i drink and do drugs all day and forget about it again till that night

get your shit together already

Checked

the fuq is this?

We need a new Hitler but for Muslims and we should have a holocaust that never happened but should have.

You feels cause of its sad

Sometimes it's hard, but everyday is battle so hang in there

I don't drink and I don't do drugs
Today was just a bad day worse than any in a while

ok feet

Thanks man
And thanks to everyone posting this is a solid thread

tbh if you jerk off to the shit on this board, you deserve to be depressed

no problem I deal with depression as well, nearly went over a couple of days ago

I got to go to work tonight and I'm going to get a little Caesars pizza but I'll eat half on the way and the other half later as lunch. Don't have that extra $1 though for the extra most bestester extra cheese and
>mfw

I feel

wanna cheer yourself up, roast this kid on insta broken_sc727

Sorry to hear that man I really am

>tfw i lost my best and only friend to some crazy transgender bitch

>transgender bitch
Please don't assume xer gender

It's a tranny. Stop using the left's language. If your friend is fucking another guy, then why do you care? He's a degenerate scumbag.

for anyone considering suicide

We've all been there. Just remember that you will feel happier and that your problems aren't as big as you think they are.

Feels

Hey, anyone here from my thread yesterday?
I was that other guy who had a bad day and had a psyc bro try to help.
If you were there and were wondering.
Im better.

Speak if you want you piece of shit, you're writing anonymously, noone knows you noone is going to ask.

Just get it out of your system you little bitch.

And a friendly reminder: everyday you feel like shit, everyone you hate wins

I've got nobody to talk to and no cash for therapy.
How's your Friday night

not too bad

wasn't me, but that's good to here man, I went through my depression shit and I couldn't bear someone suffering like that

Thanks man

Glad to hear
Do anything fun today?

Alright I'll vent

I'm younger 19
Never had close friends
I'm that kid that everyone knows and talks to but no one would really care if I disappeared, I'm just overlooked

I had a girlfriend, her name was Morgan. Chubby blonde girl with horrible depression, date her for a while but she left me cause she felt like I was using her for sex. Sad thing is I completely understand why she felt that way, I felt horrible for pressuring her into shit and the guilt was unbearable

She got a new boyfriend only a few weeks afterwards and rubbed him in my face over social media, I'm not sure if he is still in the picture or maybe she has a new guy, I just don't know.

I went to therapy to get over the guilt and I was diagnosed with depression, neat.

I've got a class with Morgan at college, it's a music class. She seems happy when she's outside of the class but in there she looks really really sad. Thinking I might reach out and talk to her ask her if she's alright but I don't know if she has a boyfriend.

It's been 5 months since the breakup (there was no warning to the breakup just a text) and 4 months since I last apologized and she told me she didn't want to hear my shit

I don't know how to get good friends and I'm not good at getting over girls and the depression doesn't help
I love my guitar though, that's something no one can take away from me

no, just browsed Sup Forums all day

>I love my guitar though
Good to hear
I'm 19 and been playing guitar for 10 years
No friends, no girlfriend, no social life, and I haven't written a fucking thing on my guitar and I'm hating it and myself for sinking that time in.

I wish I hd the energy and I wih I hadnt been driunking as much as I have to talk about my problems.

I'm the manbger of some shitty fast food joint. The guy no one likes. And now I'm so streessed I go to the bathroom and blood comes out. Everyone hates me.

I ddeserve it. Our owner thinks I'm shit because I cant figure out who keeps stealing bacon. I think I just got fired earlier today. I'm, not even sure. Right now, I'm too tdrunk to know my elbow from my asshole.

I cant stop feeling like I deserve this.

Death is the cure.

girl of my dreams is currently with another dude Sup Forums wat do

Women are merely a hinderence on your success

nice trips bro
No one likes me either. I'm about to lose my place to stay because the house owner can't stand me. I'm a creepy, unlikeable weirdo.

Find another

I'm honestly too nice to be on this entire site but here's a picture of my cats in hopes it cheers you up! Just try to keep yourself surrounded by things or people that make you genuinely happy! That's what usually helps me. That and doing something I enjoy for a little bit or just watching a funny tv show. Anything that makes you smile and laugh is a good way to get out of depression when it really gets to you.

Kys

i have a half-empty discord room if anyone wants to have chat.

https ://discord dot gg/qg4UAw

My father worked six days a week and drove himself to the bone to make ends meet for my family. My mother gave up her career and independence to raise children. My sister became a swimsuit model. My brother fought for our country in the middle east.

I spend my nights getting high off benadryl and drinking because whatever two-bit shit job I'm working that week doesn't consider those two substances illegal; as long as I can make it through an eight hour shift without touching them, I'm the best burger-flipper they have.......

Marcus Aurelius's book Meditations is free to read here:
http: //classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations dot html

its obviously a notebook

Be careful with taking large amounts of Benedryl it can imitate UTI symptoms to the extreme

I once gave 5000 dollars to charity in the hope that I'd feel less like a worthless sack of shit who never became anything more than a crybaby.

I still feel like a worthless crybaby. God, I hope I helped somebody.

5,000 is a lot to give to a charity from one person! I'm sure you helped a lot of people with that!