Ask any black person if they want to go back to Africa...

Ask any black person if they want to go back to Africa. 99 percent of them with any rudimentary education will firmly state "no". Yet they are still bitter about slavery? When we took them from a 4th world country and brought them to the modern age. Wow, slavery does not seem so bad when you can still act like gorillas and not live in a mud hut. Black "culture" Is a fucking cesspool. With nothing or very few things of value to offer society. The reason niggers are so angry about slavery is because they are starting to realize that it was their best option. Also, why be angry about slavery when their own kings and lords sold their people to us. It's insane that they can even blame white people for their trash lives anymore. They were sold to slavers by their brothers and now they are made even dumber by guess who? their own fucking race.

You're right, but what's the point of this thread?

niggers tongue my anus

check my quads

Point is to put all of the BBC and fucking shills in their place with facts.

As if Race isnt a current issue

Literally barbeque is the one of the few things they have offered modern man,

barbeque comes from barbacoa which is taihno indian invention and originated in the Caribbean islands.

Niggers didnt even do that

Agree, OP
They're scum. But good luck expressing that opinion anywhere besides on Sup Forums....

A side question:
Why do you think it is that white teenage girls seem to love niggers so much?

TRICKED BY JEWS

NICE TRY SCHLOMO

SHIIEEETT

YOU MAD WHITE BOI

I'm talking about teens. OkCupid is mostly adults

i agree with you completely. "Real" black africans are way too dumb to civilize themselves, then why do we act like black people in America are equal to the rest of the world. Im asian in the U.s. if that matters, atleast japan makes your toyotas. AFrica? they still believe in witch craft. Shame

because pop music and pop media tells them its okay.

if you're not black, shut the fuck up.

Is there a single majority nigger country that isn't poor as fuck?

France

Lost

Black Americans are not African, they are mixed
Dumb thread

Its mostly just a problem in America. The media and the glorification of the "Thug" lifestyle has corrupted the black youth and if a fit of desperation they have lashed out at white people as the path of least resistance

Damn...this is a good point. They're always complaining about white man holding them down and shit but if it weren't for the white man they'd be in fucking Africa. I never thought of that.

I did however think of the fact that most American blacks are Christians, even if they aren't devout, almost all of them firmly believe that Christianity is true. So it's weird, cause they sure as hell wouldn't be Christians if we hadn't forced them to be, and they believe Christianity saves their soul or whatever dumb shit Christians believe, so is being poor and 2nd class citizens really not worth eternal life?

nice trips

>Damn...this is a good point. They're always complaining about white man holding them down and shit but if it weren't for the white man they'd be in fucking Africa. I never thought of that.
ok but you guys do the same thing for jews.

if it wasn't for jews we'd be in africa?

>Black Americans are not African, they are mixed
>Dumb thread

Black Americans are not African, they are dumb
Mixed thread

Fixed that for you.

** REMINDER:
---------------------
** Do not, under any circumstances reply to
** these threads.
** They're propaganda. Created to make you
** angry; to brainwash you.
** DO NOT REPLY!