Can they win the treble?

Can they win the treble?

won't even win a single cup this season.

I guarantee it.

Alaves is going to beat them in the Copa del Rey?

Yes Madrid is trash so only Bayern can stop them. I thought madrid was running away with the league but then I saw madrid was down a point with a game in hand.

I do not think they'll win the Champions League.

SIIIII THEY HAVE THE GOAT

Not as long as they hide the fact that they weren't antisemitic in the past

They beat them at Camp Nou, so it's possible.

Yes, they are hitting top form just at the right time. Literally the opposite of last season when they started to suck around this time

Doesnt seem likely
Copa del Rey is practically in the books
La Liga practically comes down to what happens in classico
CL Bayern are looking good

How many times can you possibly clutch up?

>bayern are looking good
>check flag
>I see.

>check flag
>cant even brush his teeth but wants to tell me about sports

ok

>Bayern is a serious candidate to win the UCL

Are we back in 2013 lads?

Xabi Alonso is retiring so really the script writes itself

Andrea Pirlo retired. Guess what happened? He lost UCL final

For u

But he didn't retire, he's playing in MLS

Lol

Noone except maybe a lucky Borussia can stop them in the CL.

Liga is still undecided and cup is theirs.

I hope they crash and burn and all worldwide customers abandon them as a result

Both PSG - Barca games were absolute flukes that would almost never happen again. I think Bayern and Real are still stronger than Barca imo, but with a lucky draw any of these 3 teams could win it. But then you got Dortmund, Atletico, Juventus which are very hard to judge. It's pretty open.

Barca are very much the favourites to win the CdR and I don't think Real will choke away the league.

>Noone except lucky borussia
>Borussia lost to Bayern
>Will beat Farca
>???
I agree.

Dortmund is very much a dark horse. Very inconsistent, but if they play well, they can beat anyone.

I have more faith in Barca winning la liga than Madrid. They only won once in idk how many years and they blew such a big lead already.

Auba suffers from cavani syndrome. Never shows up in big matches.

Cavani scored 6 goals in 6 games vs Barca, Arsenal and Monaco - the 6 biggest games of the season for PSG

Actually I have to agree with you. Barca's La Liga's form is incredible and Real would only be 2 points ahead even if they win the game they missed.

Come on now. Look at this.

Apart the cup, la Liga is already confirmed to be for Real Madrid, as for the CL, Bayern or Real is gonna destroy them

I'm not saying they don't score. But they tend to waste a lot of fucking opportunities in the big ones. Golden ones too. Hell in the Barca PSG first leg, cavani struck post twice.
I've seen auba miss slot ins. They can't choke like that in key matches.

I REALLY wish this to happen. They literally never played each other to this date.