See this monkey white boy? This is your ancestor. Mainstream science even proves it. Blacks do not have monkey blood...

See this monkey white boy? This is your ancestor. Mainstream science even proves it. Blacks do not have monkey blood. How does this make you feel?

What's the matter Sup Forums? Can't deny this fact can you?

I'd feel bad for you not understanding science, but then again, you're a nigger.

Not even decent bait.

>niggers can't evolve

wow, how long did it take you to come up with this thread? It must suck that you have vagina rather than a dick. but go on, talk more about the fact that you have nothing at all to benefit you now, now that someone has just called you out for your bullshit.
It sucks that your IQ is lower than the fucks I give about your feelings, but then again, who cares about you? nobody loved you, not even your alcoholic father (or lack of a father in the first place).
Just know that I'm fucking your mom right now.

No one has monkey blood except for monkeys.
However, all human beings share some genes with monkeys.
However-however, there are no human beings descended from monkeys. We are instead descended from the great apes.

No, OP.

We share a common ancestor with apes, but that species of monkey is definitely not one from which we descended. Learn some science.

All humans have the same species ancestors.

But nice try.

tryhard op

>How does this make you feel?
Illiteracy always makes me sad

Someone plz start spamming b8 pics idk where I put mine

Sure about that?

Honestly the nose is what gets me

This is correct. Homo Sapiens descended from great apes, the same that modern apes descended from. Humans and apes are an evolutionary branch from the same original creature.

I would totally fuck that monkey

common ancestor =/= ancestor

also the same way we want white people to play well with others we should do the same for them

>However, all human beings share some genes with monkeys.

Incorrect whitey. Blacks do not have monkey genes nor do they have neanderthal genes you pasty faggot.

>You'll never get a pawjob from chimchim.

whatever you penisless faggot

Well i guess they should have then

Whites have thin lips just like gorillas. Oh but lets ignore that right?

and blacks have the skin colour and the hair all over their body,
>Oh but lets ignore that right?

Black people do not have hairy bodies like white people retard that is a flat out lie. They also have curly sheep like hair. Far from any gorilla or monkey. The only real similarity is the nose and even then white racists just like to cherry pick to drive a racist point where there is none. The true monkey is the white man.

you sure nigga? Black men like to congregate in restrooms so they can rape white men (us yellows don't have to worry about it because we're neither). These black men are often hairy, have scraggly hair, and are kinda stupid. The've got hair everywhere on their bodies, like true monkeys.

man, u racist

** REMINDER:
---------------------
** Do not, under any circumstances reply to
** these threads.
** They're propaganda. Created to make you
** angry; to brainwash you.
** DO NOT REPLY!
** Sage them and begone!

Obv bait. Try harder next time

ikr?

** REMINDER:
---------------------
** Do not, under any circumstances reply to
** these threads.
** They're propaganda. Created to make you
** angry; to brainwash you.
** DO NOT REPLY!
** Sage them and begone!

i know this is bait, I'm just being a prick for shits and giggles

all the way in?

So, you're saying that negros are a different species than whites and Asians?

Whites and asians have neanderthal DNA. Blacks do not. They also have rhesus monkey blood. Again blacks largely do not have this blood unless they have mixed with subhuman cumskins. Blacks also have bigger bone density and muscle mass.

all blacks are gays!
all blacks are gays!
all blacks are gays!

Hello, John Bettendorf