Asian thread

Asian thread

Other urls found in this thread:

akiba-online.com/threads/form-046-marinazu-marina-nagasawa-mp4-iso.1694333/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

You're lucky I wanna see where this thread goes

More your girl?

Yeah except this chick is prudish af, so she barely shows anything. At this point im just bumping b/c OP is dumb

more?

You got kik bro

bump

More

Moar

Nudes?

post nudes

wow.. even without nudes, she is a wow/10. got more bro? Share with other lurkers a pic or two more

>745953916
who is she? gf? and this looks like Europe - is it?

some azn I know. Nah not yurop

apart from the fact that she is not used to put make-up, god bestowed her with angelic face.. keep on posting. thanks in advance

akiba-online.com/threads/form-046-marinazu-marina-nagasawa-mp4-iso.1694333/

Ya I think she looks better without makeup

talk to her...some of those chicks think that if they put makeup they become more enticing to the public, instead they are a turnoff

Nah she's just gonna feel left out. Peer pressure perhaps

is this a lazy eye?

hmmm,,anal experience she has

no way of telling

no way that pussy is real

t. virgin

bump

guess again

hot

hot bull ring, hot cow

god i bet her pussy reeks. but in a good way.
i only had good sex one time in my life and it was from a massage girl.
>be regular at massage spa because everyone in town thinks im gay over some rumor some asshole spread around and dating life is hurt bad.
>rumor was that i wanted a dick in my ass when i was 13. since im 30, people take the rumor that im gay at face value since i was never seen with a girlfriend. all friends spread this shit rumor because im rich and can probably steal their girls. anyway its defamation. dating life hurt bad.
>anyway show up at spa and new tiny young asain takes me in. lucky day of my life because ive been stuck with older women who werent too bad but werent satisfying
>petite asian girl gives me a rub down and i roam around her ass and shes not saying no
>she gets close to my face and asks if i like it. and we start kissing.
>she starts jacking me off and then licks my dick.
>gets on top of me and places my dick between her ass cheeks and grinds while im grabbing her tits and making out with her
>she gets a condom and i fuck her prone bone
>her pussy smells nasty but in a good way and im hearing her breath hard and moaning
>last like 4 minutes because shes pushing her ass back against me, sticking her tounge in my mouth and moaning and got rough before i came.
>came back a few times after that to see her and got word that she moved to another area and was only there once.
pic related on how tiny she was and almost looked like her.

Some of them are really good but as happened to you, they tend to disappear quickly. That's why it's a good idea to try to ask for number. It has happened to me couple of times. Usually going to these places is bit of a hit and miss. I used to see this petite chinese girl for 3 years but then one day their shop was closed because of water accident. I didn't bother to ask her number because I thought they were always there. Sucks because it was better relationship than with normal woman in a way.

any interest

Much. Waiting.

Anyone have moar?

U need or u offer?

ok i lied. that was my true friend experience with massage parlors. but the rumors about me being gay and shit is not a lie, my dating life is shit because i got shitty friends or none at all besides the dude who frequented massage parlors. when i told him how do i do it he gave me this story.

now, i live in a small ass fuckboy town and there are like maybe two places that offer massages cash only. how can i get laid and move on with my life or get close to it and maybe become a regular?
need some real info and advice here man, im really hurting.

Apple Watch
2/10 would not fuck

Horri shit

I have some more pics of her but i know theres more pics of her so asking if anyone has some more

i have 12 in total i need more

It depends of the shop. You need to either know a place or find them by yourself which is costly as it depends of the girl who is there. Some places ask "have you been here before?" and this usually means they have something else to offer and you need to lie and be adamant that you have been there before but with a different girl.
Anyway normal psychology and manners apply, you will need to see it from the situation from yourself what kind of extras the girl is willing to give. If she starts to rub you on your front when the massage is over (i.e. first you are on your stomach and she goes over your back etc and after 30 minutes you turn over). Usually they will suggest something on their own and it's up to you to ask and go. You just need to get lucky to see a girl who "likes" you, it's bit of a chemistry as well.
So essentially you will create your own luck by spending lot of money to find the right girl. Just remember good manners and never ever grab someone directly from the get go and also don't ever pay more than you should. Some girls try to use you and scam more money off you for minimal return.

OC

If you have any life experiences you can instantly see which girl is more experienced as well. Look for tattoos and certain vibe. But these also know how to psychologically use you so... be careful, mr. virgin.

More

Post some, you might have some i dont have

You got kik bro

anyone have more?

Aight also that is one i don't have fuck haha

Damn never saw that one before

fucking shit do you have all the ones i don't have lol

yes!!!

I'm such a sucker for nose rings....

this is the last one, wish her ass shots weren't with some dude holding her, shes so fucking cute would smash so fast

Damn whered you get these, do you know her name? Think its tina

WAIT IS THAT HER shit nice shot, i got them here on Sup Forums in the first thread about her but i've heard more has been posted since, no clue on her name, i know that shes a friend of some user but he's too scared to ask her out or something.

Damn hes gonna miss out

Does anyone have more pictures of her