Freaking the fuck out right now

Freaking the fuck out right now

3 days ago I finally fucked this girl I knew for a really long time. She's 19, I'm 21. She was also a complete virgin.
Today I woke up with yellow/green discharge from my dick...and it slightly was uncomfortable to piss.

How the fuck did I catch something from a virgin?
>inb4 she was lying
she wasn't, I PHYSICALLY felt she was a virgin. And she bled everywhere. We had to try several times to fuck because I just couldn't get my dick in there because she was so tight, and when I finally did I felt something kind of tear and she started bleeding immensely.

I'm thinking it's just a UTI. Maybe she was just dirty? Also I have 30 amoxicillin that I never picked up from the pharmacy. Maybe I should just take those? Bottom line I can NOT go to the hospital.
Any medfags in here??

Other urls found in this thread:

healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Thrush-genital
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the first bitch you've fucked faggot? How do not know what this is

You might just have caught a bacteria in a dirty vagoo

I haven't fucked before this in a year. I've been checked clean since then.

It's thrush faggot. Congrats on getting your dick wet.

Take 2G azitromicin and 500g of ceftriaxone you should be fine within a week

you don't think amoxicillin will work? I'd have to go to a doctor and if I do that I'll have to report it to the military. And then they'll think something is up, so I really just want to avoid hospitals.

Did she have anal or oral sex before this? She might be a virgin (i.e. with no vaginal sex), but STDs can spread by anal or oral practices.

This is why you take a nice long piss after the deed is done, clears that shit out immediately

Ceftriaxone 250mg IM for gonnorrhea. Get your shit right.

Go to the health department they can do the STD meds there I believe. Amoxicillin won't cover gonnorrhea or chlamydia

No, amoxicillin won't do it most likely you a hoy a chlamidiatosis or a gonoccic bacteria un tour urinary tract, you could Aldo get 14 500g ciprofloxacine caps without a prescription from your local pharmacy that should work too

I'm an Army Vet myself, I had 2 STD's while in the service. You can get them seen about completely without remorse. I was stationed at JBLM, WA and I my unit never heard anything of it I just told them that I had an appointment to keep and went and got it taken care of.

Stop asking for medical advice from Sup Forums. I am not a doctor but antibiotics is way the fuck over the top for this. Just wash your dick regularly fagboi

What he described likely requires antibiotics to treat. You can simply wash away a STD

no no you don't understand I'm in the delayed entry program. I ship to bootcamp next year, and if I have any police involvement or hospital visits I have to report it to my recruiter and it fucks with my processing.

What he described was thrush faggot. Unless that discharge is coming from a herpes flair up, which he'd fucking know, it's like 95% thrush.

Taking any antibiotic unprescribed is a terrible idea anyways. Stop being irresponsible with your advice dude.

why the fuck is a hospital not possible for you?

I told him to go to the health department. Penile discharge and painful urination is not thrush. Lol you have no idea what you are talking about do you?

see I CAN go to the hospital. I have insurance, but I don't want the military thinking I have an STD before I'm even in bootcamp

Why would they care if you did?

I just know it can prolong my ship date or possibly get me disqualified.

Go you your local health department or pay out of pocket for the ER if you are that worried.

Same thing from my 2nd girl, freaked out but it went away #nevertested

Don't be dumb. You're a grown man and allowed to have sex and suffer an std. Go to the doctors and get tested to find out what it is and get it treated. Some women might not have symptoms but it can fuck them up anyway. You have to let her know so she can get treated. It could just be a uti so find out for sure

If you go to urgent care you should be fine. There is no reporting.

I think you stuck it in her butt

Ask a doctor idiot

next time use a condom fucktard. virgin or not that doesnt mean she aint been sucking dicks and taking mega nigger cock up her ass. she could also been sharing needles. you should think about the big picture and not just "shes a virgin shes totally STD free"

you have alot to learn fuckhead

You need to get it taken care if they won't care as long as you got it handled newb

"I am a virgin" hahaha righhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttt

No you don't you fucking idiot, they won't fucking report it. Just go get it taken care of and don't fucking tell them, it's simple.

What the fuck are you doing in DEP at 20? You sound like a literal fucking man child.

This 1000 mg zithro take all for one dose is your ticket op. Medfag here

They will give you three pills. These pills will hurt your stomach worse than it has ever hurt. Your piss will stop hurting in two-three days. You need to go tomorrow before this causes permanent damage. She doesn't know she has it, just let her know and politely offer to take her to get treated with you. You can really win some points with a level head here. Set your tomorrow up right, David. Go to an "URGENT CARE" they will treat you right on pricing and they report to no one. Call before you go and explain your situation, the world wants to help you.

Most likely she got a hot load of nigger jizz that gave her the clap no you have it. Life = over for you. Nice knowing ya, kid!

and what are you doing with your life, you NEET. I'll be retired at 40 lmao.

this

Doesn't cover gonorrhea. Hit the books more kid.

lmao chill my dude. you caught gonorrhea, antibiotics for a week and you'll be fine :) and tell that bitch to take some too

shut the fuck up you nigger dick loving cuck. Weird how people like you seem to bring up black dick even when it isn't mentioned. Something on your mind?

gonna go to urgent care Monday. Thank you guys

also this

thank you Sup Forumsro

Not on my mind, but is in your GF snatch clearly.

NP David, google the nearest location and make plans for the morning. Good night. TELL HER SO SHE IS NOT RENDERED INFERTILE.

Also tell her to lay off the nigger jizz that she clearly has been so fond of lately.

Why not use a condom you stupid piece of shit? listen, you can NEVER trust sluts

Not officially yet, but even as a genetic councilor I can assure you that taking random antibiotics for an unknown infection is stupid. Yes, you can go to the hospital, you just don't want to because you're afraid of something bad happening, like being deported by ICE, or owing a fuckton of money because you're unemployed/uninsured, etc.

At the end of the day, what's worth more? Avoiding the bad, or keeping your dick? Don't fuck around with a dick infection. Go to a clinic or something and get tested. Say you're gay and it's usually free.

Only if it's fucking herpes or something that will never go away. G.I's get shit all the time that's cureable.

I hope its syphilis and you have it for years, spread it to your future wife unknowingly, and she spreads it to your unborn baby in utero. Then it eventually gets bad enough to spread to your nervous system and you die a painful death as you develop dementia. All this because you think the military cares about your drip dick

It's an infection. You need antibiotics. Take 500mg x 3 daily for 7-10 days. If it doesn't go away go to doctor.
Don't be a pussy, there's nothing to fear if you go to doctor.

Thrush comes from a UTI you absolutely massive faggot. Bitches PHs were fucked and now so are his. Do you know the symptoms of thrush? You're the one who has no clue

you retard OP said he was going to urgentcare

No, you'll be kicked out/not allowed to reenlist because you're a fucking idiot who won't cut it in the military.

Sounds like Climitia or syphilis faggot go to a doctor so he can get you penicillin

Thrush is oral candidiasis...
Explain how you measure dick ph? You haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about

Good god

Urinary PH levels? The things fucking responsible for UTIs? The thing that's fucking given to you when you get thrush? It's time for you to stop talking you're making an ass out of yourself

This honestly

Please just Google thrush

healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Thrush-genital

There you go. A .gov source. Stop now.

So you think this male has a yeast infection and not a bacterial infection based on the symptoms and history that he gave?

tbh fam I'm just bullshittin. I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, but I've gotten thrush before and god damnit I can use google