Please post one incognito reason for me not to die

Please post one incognito reason for me not to die.
I have worded well
Now answer or this is truly over.
The choice is yours
I've given my life anyway
I'm itching to get tortured.

Orgasms

You look like underage fag

You Kiddo

Life is good

>>one reason not to die.

Revenge.

It ain't your time.
That comes later.

Revenge upon fools is never worth it

Beauty

Who is this in your pic?

ur moms vagina, get up in there again m8

op is probably a fat troll desu, if anything this post is another reason to commit sudoku

how about you post pictures of yourself naked instead?

That's Ashley, newfie.

Oh, ok thanks

life = worthless
BUT
if you kill yourself you waste your only chance at consciousness

now send nudes

that's not something that you know for sure you dookfaced shitmouth

You're gorgeous. You'll have plenty of fun as you grow older.

Jesus

What seems to be the problem?

Hey user, why you wanna kys?
I can talk if you want. What's up?

post more pics or GTFO, be safe kitty kitty.

Mesa sexual identify asa Jar Jar Binks. Ever since mesa was a boy, mesa being dreamin' to be a humble servant. Boss Nass tellin' me mesa can't bein' sex slave ina Otoh Gunga, but that smells stinkowiff. Mesa meetin' a biga man at duh Naboo, he spekin' he have uh mooey mooey poopa in hesa pants. From deesa day on, mesa will be maxi sex slave on da Naboo. If yousa a bombad and you be thinkin datsa eegad, esqueeze me but yousa how wude. Mesa bein' big thankful to yousa for duh understand.

do it fag

Whatever you are going through be sure that you will, well, go through it. Life is a one way street. You may hit a bumpy patch now and then, but just because the road is rough doesn't mean that you should smash your car into a pole. Your one reason to live? Life goes on. It will get better. You will find someone who loves you and will take care of you. Smile

And you don't know for sure that it isn't.

We're a couple of guys trying to guess if there's an even or odd number of jelly beans in a jar. One of us has to be right, but I'm not betting my life savings on it. That's essentially what you're doing when you're betting that there is an afterlife and you should kill yourself to get there. You're risking everything on a hunch. Better to enjoy what you have, and then enjoy the afterlife.

dunno if you trill or nah, whoever it is on this pic, id fuck that person, if you trill maybe its some reason you want

Videogames are fun

No one can give you a reason not to die, you have to give yourself a reason to live. Or else your just a collection of stuff in the universe just wasting the knowledge and free will you are able to use. If you let others decide your fate, your letting another collection of stuff control your fate and ultimately throwing you away to continue their own existence. It may not matter in the end, and the universe is just going to continue with out you with out its own comtrol of what it does, but that should give you enough reason to live and do things on your own, cause the most powerful collection of stuff doesn't have control on what it does and could last for eternity , but you have control over the time you have for as little you have, so make that shit count.

>the universe is eternal and had no meaning, but your not eternal and can make a meaning. Isn't that enough to continue?
Kik: tayluvsrock

How can we give you a reason not to die if you haven't shared what your problem is? Maybe annon's could give advice or try to help if you told us what is up.

Tits or gtfo

inb4 these are lyrics to an emo song and this picture is plucked randomly from the internet. OP hasn't replied to anyone about anything.

I can torture you, but you dont have to die!

is fake :)

can i put my pp up your bumbum

It's kind of hard to throw insults if we don't have any information. Is OP trying to get us to insult the girl in the picture?

no but i can insult ur poor grammer and dumb sense of perspective

OP gave up after the lack of insults

୧༼ಠزوಠ༽୨ FORSEN I challenge you to a duel of Hearthstone in the SHADOW REALM. The loser is banished to the shadow realm, but the winner gets to compete in the HS finals in duelist city. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE OP? ୧༼ಠزوಠ༽୨

Go ahead, if it makes you feel better.

your mom's vagina makes me feel better right after i bang her. i'm not op

Nice dude.

What da doo-doo did yousa just say about meesa, yousa litta bitty bitch? I’ll has yousa know meesa graduated bombad of meesa class in da Jedi Seals, and meesa been involved in numerous secret raids on da Federation, and meesa has over 300 confirmed kills. Meesa trained in guerilla warfare and meesa da bombad sniper in da entire Republic armed forces. Yousa nutting to meesa but just another target. Meesa ganna wipe yousa da doo-doo out with precision da likein of which has never been seen before on dis Naboo, mark meesa doo-doo words. Yousa thinkin yousa ganna getin away with sayin da doo-doo to meesa over da internet? Thinkin again, fucker. As weesa speak meesa contacting meesa secret network of spies across da Republic and yousa IP is bein traced right now so yousa bombad prepare for da storm, maggot. Da storm dat wipes out da pathetic litta bitty thing yousa call yousa life. Yousa doo-doo dead, kid. Meesa ganna be anywhere, anytime, and meesa ganna kill yousa in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with meesa bare hands. Not only meesa extensive train in unarm combat, but meesa access to da entire arsenal of da Republic Jedi Order and meesa ganna use it to its full extent to wipe yousa miserable doo-doo off da face of da galaxy, yousa litta bitty doo-doo. If only yousa can has known what unholy retribution yousa litta bitty “clever” comment was about to bring down upon yousa, maybe yousa woulda held yousa doo-doo tongue. But yousa couldn’t, yousa didn’t, and now yousa gonna pay da price, yousa goddamn idiot. Meesa ganna doo-doo fury all over yousa and yousa ganna drown in it. Yousa doo-doo dead, kiddo.

kek, I ain't gonna read that shit fool.

u will