Just got this edible. it's a 260mg cookie

just got this edible. it's a 260mg cookie.
i've never had an edible before, should i eat the whole thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53qeiAVjHQU
youtube.com/watch?v=2-FjO3E8K-E
youtube.com/watch?v=dWpaq4onye8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARONO MAAN

>should I eat the whole thing.

YES YES YES.

Absolutely, without hesitation.

My first edible was like 4 times that amount and homemade and it did me PROPER

If I were you, I'd try a small piece.. literally 1/10th. And wait. Don't wait 20 or 30 minutes. Wait an hour and a half.

If nothing. Then take half of what's left.

Say hi to the devil for me.

OP here
i have a fairly high tolerance (smoking/dabbing), but i've heard edibles can fuck you up..

i'll probably take half for now and see if i need more in an hour and a half

Had a friend make brownies once who went a little overboard. I ate one and didn't wait long enough for it to kick in and ended up eating a second one.

After being high for several hours and a full nights sleep, I ended up driving to work still high the next day.

Digestion is much slower than inhaling. Give it time and don't assume it isn't working.

260mg is equivalent to a little under 5gs, take the whole thing or at least 80% of it.

>
>
Edibles can be almost shroomlike. Imo.

Be safe. Have fun. No worries. You'll be fine.

if you have a high tolerance but never did edibles before i say take half, wait like an hour and see how you feel.

or if you're feeling ballsy take the whole thing and post about your experience visiting another plane of existence please

hahah! nope

thanks anons
it has now begun, ate about half

Advice for blunt rolling pls, I usually stick w/ bongs/pipes.

when you roll it, dont roll it too tight or you wont pull it, or too loose so it falls out.
when you are done rolling it, wet both the parts of the blunt that touch together, not just one end of the leaf.
use a filter if you have to to get the right shape, plus it helps not get bud in your mouth.
if it's too dry, breathe hot air into the pack after you open it, then seal the end with something heavy and let it absorb the moisture.

Just be careful. I don't get too high from smoking and it passes relatively quickly but eating makes me easily almost hallucinate and totally incapacitates me.

yeah wait till u eat the other half.... you’re probably gonna be sky high in 2 hours

Thanks

You are fucking dumb. That is not how marijuana works.

This is true. Wait a full hour before you even consider another bite. Also post back with an update.

What's up duke I'm out here skeetin cause all loafs matter

a standard dose is like 20-30 mg. YOu just took 130, hold on, better hope your tolerance helps you out!

post an update once you start feeling it! don't let the thread die guys!

i need to know what happens

well then bump the thread, faggot

no fucking shit

Have fun In another world OP.

Average dose, is 10mg. If you smoke a lot you can probably handle that. The problem with an edible is the delivery. It's digested then enters the bloodstream, Slows in, peaks and releases the majority of the doseage. You'll probably pass out, thus wasting the cookie. Go with half and enjoy it.

eat it, bro, noo worries

he already did, read the bread

bump

so he is dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=53qeiAVjHQU

some tunes while we wait

OP here
30 mins in, not much to report so far. slightly relaxed maybe.

Lights out with that Indica, you will be sleeping

Bumping because I feel this is going to be good.

you'll know when it hits

is this thread dies please make another one once you're high as a kite

This ^

bump for interest

epic get, hope he's functional enough to actually make one

u better be ready homie

get ready to ignite your ejection seat and escape from the known galaxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-FjO3E8K-E

youtube.com/watch?v=dWpaq4onye8
gonna keep posting psychadelic rock

op here
starting to feel something, pretty mild so far...
if not much happens in the next 20-30 mins ill eat the other half

if you wait you will have just wasted your money and gotten nothing.

edibles take like an hour and a half or so user, chill.

don't mess with my fun user

I recently ground up then melted 7grams of pollen into butter and mixed it into a flapjack mixture.

I cut the tray into 12 thinking about 600mg doses.

Being a daily stoner for almost 20 years i can tell you this was not a good idea!

After eating 1 flapjack I was completely fukd! Yes all of the fukd up non functioning tripped out paranoid mess you would expect from a complete novice. It was a wake up call.

I should explain i have recently been diagnosed with a lung condition and therfore can no longer inhale smoke.

I have no plans on not getting high therfore eatables is the way forward for me.

My advice is to go easy and find an edibledose that works best for you.

You've got to go there to get back!

260mg is fine for one dose. I usually aim for 0.3 grams.

bump

pls op

since not much happened so far, ate the other half
might also smoke a bowl to kickstart it