Rate my blunt

Rate my blunt

3/10 but if it smokes that's all that matters

:( its the best one i've ever rolled

0 out of -10

Just keep practiceing. It becomes muscle memory after a while. I two step dutches and roll them in about a minute now.

horrible plz stop smoking

It’s a backwoods I’m not surprised it’s the best you’ve rolled in it they are a pain in the ass
I’m sure if you switched to a swisher you would have an easier time getting it perfect but they aren’t as good

reminded me of capt cavemans club
>backwoods

2/10

Also it’s a shit angle 6/10

I can roll a 1 paper joint fatter than that. It's all in the twist of the fingers. Keep practicing

Did u roll that or is it just a blunt with weed at the top

weed/10
don't listen to these nignogs, it's alright

I'll bumb it up to a 5/10 with the new angle, but you need to pack and pinch that shit

I've certainly rolled shittier backwoods. Solid 6/10. I switched back to swishers though cause it's just way more convenient. Sure you can fit more in a backwood, but it takes .00002 seconds to roll a swisher and you can blast through like five of them with ease in one sesh.

Nigger/10

Fucking this. Get a goddamned pipe and stop being a fucking poorfag nigger fagot.

close enough/10

jealous/10. No weed here. :(

They're 12$ for a pack of five that you empty out, how is it is it a poor nigger thing?

Name a better Friday night combo Sup Forums

Ass and pussy

350µg of LSD

how about that 0/10 easy ass chemistry homework

see
this

Jokes on you I'm a faggot

>blunt

nigger

That would be covered under
>ass
Dipshit

I only fuck boipussy

>ass
If it looks like ass, smells like ass, and taste like ass you are licking ass femalam

>what is cone blunt

stop smoking that garb /bro
j's if rolling, so much smoother