So i've been underemployed for over a year now and i finally got a job but I have outgrown all my pants and my last...

So i've been underemployed for over a year now and i finally got a job but I have outgrown all my pants and my last pair just ripped in the crotch. I'm literally so broke I can't even afford pants to wear for work. Why shouldnt i attempt death by vodka?

Get a needle and some thread and start sewing those motherfucking pants back together. Sew them like you're sewing your sorry ass life back together.

cause we haven't seen your tits

I tore them up in a fit of rage. Now I'm naked with a bunch of vodka.

Pics with timestamp or it didn't happen.

Make a kik and I'll buy nudes off of you

This.

i second this

Bump for kik

if you have money for vodka you have money for pants

I could buy a single clothing item from a thrift store for the price of a cheap bottle of vodka. It was probably already in the house. That shit keeps.

Call your supervisor, tell them you had a laundry disaster and all your work pants are ruined and you can't afford to replace them this week.

You'll be allowed to work outside of the dress code for the day/week, he'll buy you/loan you some pants that you can put on when you get there or you'll get your weeks pay in advance.

It's not the end of the world dude, you just need to know how to ask for help.

she has a kik

ill give her username for trips

her name is iGingy but thats not her username ;)

anyone want pics?

Yup

get trips and i post her kik

Trips get

No reason, go till your irgans implode

Go to a temp agency. You can get clothes from a homeless outreach program.

Reeeeee

Ree roll

lmao if OP is actually her and not her BF using her phone

"Someone on Sup Forums knows me D; "

she prolly freaking out lmao

I third this

Also wrap a towel around yourself, go sell vodka to the momeless, go buy pants ??? profit from your job to buy more vodka

Wally it ok i wont share ur kik ig

:^(

no one is rolling anyway

Fuck off nigger, here's my "roll"

:^)

If you can afford vodka, you can afford pants

Roll