How does Brexit look, boys?

How does Brexit look, boys?

Online polls give Brexit a lead, telephone gives remain a lead.

Historucally, what's been more accurate? I think we still have hope thanks to Brexiters voting more. Try to convert as many people as you can, boys. I'm thinking we need to start some kind of meme or running gag to mock the remain camp like pic related and basically force it to get trending on Twitter. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8&feature=youtu.be
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/revealed-evidence-greater-skews-phone-polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=kobPDXXYROE
whatukthinks.org/eu/opinion-polls/poll-of-polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 autistic swissposter and tripfag's arrive.

Never seen them before.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8&feature=youtu.be

I'll link again. Good propaganda to send to your undecided friends/remain friends.

>Mega bear vs Giant insects vs Soviets vs Aliens
>All in a winter setting
And some people want to stay in ?

Oh yes as well my fellow lad, recent article/post from YouGov suggests that there is more favour in Leave, as an outweighing majoirty of people taking part in questionnaires etc are students.

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/revealed-evidence-greater-skews-phone-polls/

They arrive in pretty much any Brit/pol/ / Brexit debate thread taht comes up.

Thank fuck. We need to stop students voting at this point. It's a hive of radicalism. 22 should be the national age. I wasn't clever when I was 18.

>mfw Sup Forumstards think that Brexit will reduce immigration
>mfw it will just reduce the number of European.
you'll still be flooded with Pakis and Indians

Leave buses are now coming out boys, could help sway public opinion

Fuck off, Ex Frog shithole.

Once 'Refugees' get citizenship, they get free movement, we're opening ourselves up to other countries shitskins.

We need to let poles, French and Americans in. No one else.

I love Nige but why does he insist on purple of all colours? It's glaring and looks very 'Third Party'.

>Historically, what's been more accurate?
Tbh neither. All british polls tend to understate whatever the more conservative/right wing viewpoint is because a lot of people won't admit to supporting it to avoid all the muh racism shit.

wtf is that real? Didn't think they could have swear words on public buses

Question for the French.
Do you consider yourselves in one of the highest seats of power in the EU?
I don't have any gripes at all with France, it's just that's the impression I have gotten from news etc.

David Cameron's fucked himself putting the vote in June. Many university students will likely be abroad, at concerts or will have simply have forgotten to register to vote while they were away from home. With any luck this will lead to a low turnout for Remain voters, while the elderly turnout in force to vote to Leave.

If we're to leave the EU we will be free to implement our own immigration system. This would mean we could completely ban immigration as a whole, or completely open our borders.

Mate it's actually real, pure meme magic

When djd britpol become so cucked to Westmjnster?

Most polls are showing Stay winning so yeah it's pretty clear.

Some Sup Forumsfags keep pretending Brexit will happen. Really sad to see such severe cases of autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=kobPDXXYROE

Here's another good video lads. Get it passed out.

Don't worry Switzerland. The high elderly turnout will be A BIG PLUS!

It's kinda weird. Surely we're very independant ,be it in the EU parliament or in general ,but our politicians are completely sold out to german elites.
We're the scary looking right hand man that'll grunt hard ,threaten and eventually beat someone for the will of his boss.
So yeah we're important but we lack a will of our own

wow, that bus design is a polacks wet dream haha

>Flag

Here we go

>we could completely ban immigration as a whole.
right, do you really think this will happen any time soon ?

As somebody living in the only democein the world, how do you view people who are so eager to support an old corrupt system over a new corrupt system?

Stop calling each other lads, you're dirty neets.

This. It's over. Enjoy all your opt-outs while you still have 'em Bongs, because those are the last you'll get now that your bluff has been called.

That's from 2015. Why not use 2016s data?

Do you think it's cool? We're talking about boomers here. We're talking about the people who the bailout benefitted, you think you belong on the same part of the slectrum as them?

>I love Nige but why does he insist on purple of all colours? It's glaring and looks very 'Third Party'.
Purple is the color of royalty.

How do the French really view the Brits?

I always thought we had a friendly rivalry and deep down we're just pals. We both got fucked over by the US in the Suez Crisis, and we both divided up the world together.

Threadly reminder not to reply to the autistic swiss shitposter who turns up in every single thread posting the same bait.

>I always thought we had a friendly rivalry and deep down we're just pals

I don't think democracy will work everywhere. The bigger the country, the less democracy it should have.

Good to see someone realize the reality.

No. If we voted to leave the EU it would take roughly 2 years to come out the EU. After we had fully left we would be free to implement any system that we liked. We wouldn't be forced to take in any refugees that we didn't want, nor would we be forced to allow in any immigrants from Europe.

Sorry chap.

(ID: HtOtK/bR) Is the Swissposter sunonymous with endlessly shitposting in threads, asmentioned earlier.

Please make an effort to filter and report lads to keep discussion normal.

Pretty sure they don't give a shit about us. They have hot girls, sunshine, we have chavs and memes.

It's going to be 70% vote to leave.

Not even memeing.

Fucking hell that's good

Spread this shit everywhere

What makes you think that?

'Endemic cretinism was especially common in areas of southern Europe around the Alps and was described by ancient Roman writers, and often depicted by medieval artists. The earliest Alpine mountain climbers sometimes came upon whole villages of cretins.[8] Alpine cretinism was described from a medical perspective by several travellers and physicians in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.[9] At that time the cause was not known and it was often attributed to "stagnant air" in mountain valleys or "bad water". '

Find an avalanche to die in .

Mostly good to be frank. The channel tunnel is one of best proof of that. Even hardass french patriots see the UK better than Germany cause you resist to the EU. Only EU shills rage over the UK.
Since WWI ,and especially in WWII you guys have been extraordinary bros.
Problem is the current political relationships aren't turned too much to the UK because of the EU so it's kind lukewarm atm
Don't worry we have chavs too in the post industrial poor parts of northern france too.
Shame about your weather it's true

ill be suprised if it gets past 35%. you guys are so cucked there wasnt even a chance.

vote will be rigged to stay

I am representing a different opinion compared to you, thus I am shitposting?

Whatever mate, enjoy your circle jerk

sounds like wishful thinking. but good luck
make UK great again

Aggregate polls show 55 v 45 in favour of remain (not including "don't knows") whatukthinks.org/eu/opinion-polls/poll-of-polls/

Website is run by John curtice, a statistician from Strathclyde university. He used similar aggregate polls to predict Scottish Indy referendum to within 1% of final result.

He writes remarkably interesting articles about the various methodologies used by the various pollsters and is relatively unbiased in his appraisal of things .

Really if you were to forecast a brexit you need to have polls giving brexit a significant lead (5%) for a good amount of time....... when it comes to voting for qualitative change instead of the status quo a certain percentage of voters will back out at the last minute (e.g. Scotland, Quebec).

I remember when the Scottish nationalists got over excited when 1 times poll showed the yes campaign ahead by 1%........ they forgot that nearly 100other polls had shown the yes campaign behind for the past 18 months. A single poll on its own doesn't mean an awful lot

Losing the vote by genuine means is actually less scary than this. I would not even be SLIGHTLY surprised if they rig it. I'm absolutely terrified at this point.

@74598142
Actually you're just hunting down every brexit debate thread on this board posting the same images and arguments exemplifying the definition of Autism whilst having the nerve to say others have it.

It's an easy pattern to read and just as easy to filter, but you won't get my (You)'s whilst doing so.

Does anyone even know any no voters? Newcastle Upon Tyne here, literally everyone I know is voting to leave - maybe it's a Southern and Scottish thing, but from my point of view there is no support for the remain vote here.

Any vote to remain will be rigged in my opinion.

>@

>tfw you are the literal cause for the disintegration of the EU.

I think It'll actually be by a close margin, similar to the Scotland vote for indipendance. Yes this is looking at a majority of the polling history for the EU Referndum However we can't even say for certain that the polls are 100% accurate.

My gut instinct say's it will be close, but we'll see in the end.

tfw facebook feed is full of shit.

>>"Most British people instinctively know they are not as good as people think they are."

-John Oliver

Is Hofer anti-EU?

If Austria's newly elected PM decided to go on record to tell the UK they should get out while they can, it might help.

As of yet no elected leaders in the EU have come out in favour of a Brexit, but there must be support for it in the electorate somewhere (other than welfare niggers in Poland and Hungary who are all talk)

Is this an actual quote?

I'm sorry this rat has infected your country, Yankee-bro. Kill this piece of shit.

>>
I use @ as a way to identify a post without giving them direct notification of a reply, or a (You).

Most of these people literally function by baiting out endless reply's within threads. The best way to prevent them is filtering ID's and/or not giving them (You)'s

I don't hold anything against people willing to converse rationally however, like you and the other lads.

>Is this an actual quote?
Yes.

People forget that the Remain side needs to win by a good majority (60-40) to put this notion to bed once and for all. If the election is going to be as close as all the polls are suggesting then we'll see the rise of UKIP and Anti-EU MPs in Labour and the Conservatives (With Boris Johnston likely being the next PM) and potentially a second EU referendum in either 5 or 10 years.

We'll also see the demand for EU Referendums in other EU countries like Austria, Hungary, Poland, France, Netherlands, Sweden etc which may even lead to the EU attempt to restructure itself which may lead to it collapsing upon itself in the near future.

>I remember when the Scottish nationalists got over excited when 1 times poll showed the yes campaign ahead by 1%

I've seen much more support and backing for Britain leaving the EU than I did see for Scotland leaving the UK. Although seeing the amount of support for a BREXIT from the 40+ age group does give me hope that we'll see them showing out in force once more and winning us the election.

I'm from Southern Scotland myself and I get the same feeling. I've spoken to a few friends from Glasgow and Edinburgh and they seem to be undecided just now, but with any luck they're switch over the the Leave side.

Fuck off, Basel/Geneva/Lausanne

Was meinsch, Jankovic?

Just filter out and/or report. Please avoid feeing it (You)'s. That's the only way it can maintain an argument without being classified as shitposting. I understand it doesn't represent all Swiss people, but the Cunt IS giving that impression.

La chaux de fond is still the best swiss city.
Okay it's the only one I put a foot in but it was cool

>Get 55% to vote leave
>"Brexit chaps put up a good fight! Too bad you lost! You need at least 60% support to leave"

would you put cameron above it

If Cameron tried that he'd be finished, the tory party would kick him out to avoid a fukll on split which would be the end of them.

Nah, I reckon it'd go like this:

>Leave win by whatever (probably small) percentage
>Cameron accepts the referendum as 'a call for real, meaningful reforms within the EU'
>'this is a clear statement from the British people that we are not happy with our relationship with the EU, and that it needs to change'
>'now, with the support of the British public, this government will engage the EU and fight for a strong package of far-reaching agreements to better serve British interests and help bring better co-operation and stability within the Union'
>'Working with our EU partners, we can blah blah blah'

Either that, or there'll be some European/global economic or military crisis that halts our exit, with Cameron saying 'now is not the time for us to be divided. It'd be irresponsible and un-British to distance ourselves from our neighbours and allies when they need us most'.

That's the best thing about the EU referendum. Regardless of the outcome, there is a high chance of the Tories imploding.

Fun times ahead.

You got the Cameron impersonation spot on. Fuck that slimy rat.

>Tories split over EU
>Labour splits over Jeremy Cobarchev
Could be some happenings in the future desu

>UKIP victory in bound?

I'd much rather have tories in power than labour to be quite honest mate

Jesus Christ who wrote that? It's like they wrote the first thing they thought of without any thought.

If that's what's going to happen after Brexit, why aren't you fucking voting to Brexit?!

When the voting age was at 18 boys were becoming men right out of school. They had hope and aspirations. Due to the current situations most people under 25 tend to be complete losers.

You can always rely on old people not liking foreigners to get us out of the EU

Dont be silly, Labour will do a good job putting more money in dem programs

22, student, voting leave

alright senpai calm down

What are you up to lads?

21, Commonwealth and voting leave. Had a pin on my coat today and attracted some I think productive debates (I flat out countered all the arguments for in with examples and numbers) n uni today.

Try and remember key phrases and examples from this legendary oration Sup Forums. We might just turn our m8s around to Leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8