Ok Sup Forums what are your favorite tacos or fav place to find them?and don't you dare to bullshit me...

Ok Sup Forums what are your favorite tacos or fav place to find them?and don't you dare to bullshit me , they're one of the favorite worldwide gastronomy

Other urls found in this thread:

wahoos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like homemade with fresh pico de gallo and a variety of hot sauces

you're the man

I'm from Australia and tacos are shit tier food

Australia is shit tier you fucking kangaroo nigger.

or maybe their chefs are shit

Guisados in Los Angeles

well that escalated quickly

I make my own.
2 pounds of 80/20 ground beef. Anything leaner, lacks flavor. Cook, drain off the fat
Add 1 bottle of beer
2 packets of hot taco seasoning
Tablespoon cilantro leaves
Tablespoon chipotle seasoning
2 tablespoons black pepper
1 jar chunky salsa
Lots of Frank's hot sauce
Habanero sauce... add to reach whatever level of fire you want.

Flour tortilla on a hot griddle or pan, add colby jack cheese and whatever toppings you want, add meat, take off as soon as cheese starts to melt, fold, serve

Your mom's taco and my favorite place to find it is my face.

Shrimp tacos with a good seasoning, some tiny diced raw white onion, cilantro, pico and a lil' squeeze of lime

>chefs required for tacos
>hard or soft shell
>some meat
>toppings
very intricate meal

I'm not surprised Mexican food in Australia would be shit tier. I went to a "Mexican" restaurant in Singapore. They served us Doritos and ketchup as a starter.

>Pobrecitos

the best restaurants and chefs in the world are in Australia

or for more of a 'merican, tex-mex angle,
>chopped up, grilled steak or pork
>a creamy colby jack cheese, grated
>a glob of fresh guacamole
>sour cream
>tiny sliced spring/green onions, raw
>some cholula or tapatio hot sauce
>my dad's cum (seasonal availability, market price)

Probably one of the best places to find latino food

>the best restaurants and chefs in the world are in Australia
KEK proof that ozzie tards have never left their shit penal colony

Jack in the box, the tacos are actually authentic.

T.Bell

Genuinely curious, where are you with respect to the Mississippi

I've lived overseas and traveled to dozens of countries. Australia has the best food, Britain has the worst food

What does that have to do with MEXICAN food.

Wolverine seal of approval

you were saying?

Top kek

I don't mean to shit on your parade but

>I make my own
>Proceeds to list a bunch of packet mixes

Yeah I know it's nitpicking and being a dick for no reason.

i'm sure that australians are experts in mexican food. pic related, australian "food"

Eleven ingredients... and you're worried about one of them being in a packet?

>Hot taco seasoning
>jar of chunky salsa
>Frank's Hot sauce
>Habanero sauce
>Chipotle Seasoning

You mean all the ingredients that make Mexican food what it is, yes, you made none of it.

You basically cooked some ground beef. As I said I was nitpicking and being a dick anyway but that's all you're doing here haha.

Wahoo's Tofu Citrus Slaw Taco

What is it with fucking kangaroos eating the shittiest sliced white bread on the planet? Get some read bread ya cunts!

Tacos al pastor
Tacos de cabeza
best tacos

Not that poster but, shit, are you saying find your own raw seasoning and mix them together or use fresh tomatoes or will your whiny ass not be happy until he planted and harvested all that shit, killed the cow, dried the peppers, and started cooking at 4 AM while wearing a sombrero?

As someone who just started learning to cook I'd try that recipe and feel I did better than buy the shit outright at a restaurant or make Old El Paso taco kits.

Yeah, take your hipster "taco" and shove it up your ass. Tacos should be greasy and bad for you.

Tofu Salad Wrap =/= Taco

I'm from San Diego. So, I think I know a thing or two about tacos and have tried just about every taco in existence and these are literal god tier

Doesn't look like tofu to me. Approved.

+1 for Black Beans

They'll make it with whatever protein you want. tofu, chicken, pork, steak or fish.

That's great. Thanks for providing no identification or origin for these mythical fish tacos, faggot.

kek+1000 cuz arroz with frijoles

TACOS RULE! HEH HEH HEH

see wahoos.com/

Lurk moar ya damn nignog.

Wait, you're saying these are from the tofu taco place? Are these made by Mexican ass bandidos?

My own tacos are the best
>FRESH!! Shrimp or Ahi Tuna or Mahimahi
>Saute in Butter with Chili Powder and minced >garlic, onions, red bell pepper, juice of 2 limes >and a little cayenne depending on your heat
>level. Corn or flour tortilla depending on >personal taste. Fresh homemade Pico de >gallo, Spring lettuce mix, and cheese. I like >Cabot Habanero cheddar. Side of Spanish rice >and black beans. Good to go

Yes and yes.

Al Pastor or Carnitas.

Dont have a fav place.

I make my own carnitas, salsa verde, and pickled radishes. Wish I had a tortilla press so I could make my own.

>fresh natural ingredients
>juice of 2 limes

Confirmed for Mexican food

Make your own neckbeard

taco should be corn tortillas faggot
not shitty flour tortilla

looks like shit, drowned in chipotle sauce

Sounds like you need to make a quick sandwich and sit in the corner.

There is a great place called El Rincon Del Mexico a distance away from me. Pretty damn good tacos but they are like 3 bucks per.
I have a soft spot for it because it is legitimately good and the first few times I got Togo they would always fuck up my order because they all spoke only Spanish.

>corn tortillas
Fuck off Mestizo
>chipotle sauce
It's not chipotle sauce idiot.

Once upon a time, maybe, but all the Mexicans switched to four tortillas after they learned about it from white people. That's why they're all turning it fat fuckers when they used to be skinny. They don't even like corn tortillas unless they are crispy.

mexicans are fat fuckers because all they eat is straight carbs.

Every Tuesday I get these delicious tacos from tianguis a couple streets from mine. There's 5 different stands, tianguis Is like 10 blocks long. Cheapest are 6 pesos a pop, most expensive are 10 pesos a pop, with freshly handmade tortillas. Perks of the third world I guess.

Bullshit. Everyone in Mexico eats corn tortillas. You must be confusing Mexico with Texas.

Those are some fine looking street tacos. Are these off a truck?

Alright, later then.