Am i ugly?

Am i ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fx3M58kh-BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but I am a guy, so not really the best judge of ugliness (or otherwise) in other guys.

Yes

yes you look like an alien

not so much ugly as wierd

U look ded

That hair cut is making you look fugly tbh. Shorter hair will make you look less weird.

you look like the mid-90s took a dump on your face and you never wiped it off

This guy was on To Catch a Predator

youtube.com/watch?v=fx3M58kh-BU

You look like the singer of the Offspring lel

Seems like you'd be better looking without the shitty hair. Shave your face and your head. Maybe grow an actual beard, but definitely shave your head.

You look like a dude from "How to Catch a Predator".

Like a cross between Chris Hanson and Ron Pearlman

Post nudes to be sure

right.

Thanks
Fuck you
So, long hair then?
kek

Just took a new selfie. Opinion?

Pervert

The fuck is that thing around your neck?

1995 called. They don't want you back, but they have a check from that music video you accidentally time traveled out of. Also they said that shit was rad.

tits & timestamp faggot

kinda remind me of stifler from american pie

the early 2000s called, they want their hairstyle back. otherwise id say you look pretty good, shave the beard and you're good to go

That hair cut is not doing you any favors. And the pube stache is very gay. Lose the necklace too.

If I'm being honest, The spiky hair looks way to "90's" to me. Also your facial hair does not complement your jaw structure. It sort of makes your face looks like it's swollen around your neck. If you just shaved your face and head, or let your hair grow out a bit more, I think you'd not pretty good.

You look like the type of guy to spike a drink

Show us your dick

Please rate me
I think i'm at least 7/10

yes

looking good homie

more like 3/10

Grow a beard and change your hairstyle, then 10/10.

>I'm blue dab a dee dab a die

A more than normal amount of ugly, yes.

With a face like that, how have you not killed yourself?

your bad looks are mostly due to your style

You look like a fucking faggot, ugly bitch

You have a nice face but lose the beard and the spiky hair. Maybe opt for longer hair

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS THE CREEPY YEAH GUY ON TO CATCH A PREDATOR

>did you bring protection
>yeeeeaaahh

lmmfao yea

MOVE
THAT
BUS

You're a cool looking guy. You look like someone that likes to surf and enjoy life. I still don't understand why people come here and ask for people to rate their looks. There are a lot of mean people here.

Actually yes

Not really. Slightly better than average. You look healthy and like you'd be fit.

He looks nothing like Dexter Holland.

You look like Gary Oldman ate too many carrots and got a haircut from Ramsay Bolton.