For me it's Schweinsteiger

For me it's Schweinsteiger

you're from bolivia.

you don't matter.

The sport that you are discussing does not matter.

The sports player you mentioned does not matter.

Please watch our sport

for me its lara latex

For me its Ozil

>100% bolivian native looks like the most aryan german we have seen in all of history

really makes u think

>looks like an aryan german
>obvious indio cheekbones and facial structure

don't quit your day job Mr.Anthropolgy

el boliviANO

If you are referring to soccer, then no, I won't. I won't watch your boring sport, and I feel sorry for you, and for all the world, that they find such a stupid and dull sport to be interesting. Kick-the-ball-in-the-hole, whoop-dee-doo.

Even basketball is more interesting. For christ's sake, take an interesting in something that is actually worth doing or watching. Fuck soccer. Billions of people are wrong. CRICKET! Cricket is more interesting, fuck.

>Height: 5′ 2″
...wew

t. Hans Schmelzer

If you are referring to football, then no, I won't. I won't watch your boring sport, and I feel sorry for you, and for all the world, that they find such a stupid and dull sport to be interesting. Throw the ball at the nigger, wrestle the nigger, whoop-dee-doo

Even basketball is more interesting. For christ's sake, take an interesting in something that is actually worth doing or watching. Fuck football. Millions of people are wrong. CRICKET! Cricket is more interesting, fuck.

he looks like some kind of Mengele trying to turn Indis into Aryans experiment gone wrong

What the fuck is going on in his face

How did he avoid being sacrificed as a child to appease the Inca gods?

Trump will deport you back to your hellhole soon you worthless fucking spic. Bad enough You watch the faggiest sport in existence and shit up this board with gay soccer bullshit but you're clearly Mexican too.

Quit destroying by country and go watch your gay sports at home with the rest of your worthless trash kin

calm down faggot

Suck a dick white boi

Are The Strongest, dare I say it, the strongest?

>Even basketball is more interesting.

top jej

>being this angry
Sup Forums killed banter, literally the most unfunny fucks on the site

>that filename

>literal cucks getting angry that real men don't like your precious faggy eurosport

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONGEST!!

mestizos are white

literally subhuman cucks aimrite

He is not mestizo tho. 100% Inca m8

That's wrong.

He's 1,63cm so 5' 4