How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zakqzjwzLjw
youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html?mcubz=3
overpassesforamerica.com/?p=37238
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html
liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't.

kill them all, you cant fix stupid, and you really cant fix morons born with no common sense

>thinks current high schoolers are mellenials
Fail

Bring back the gas chambers and kill most of them that don't have a valuable skill set.

Millennials where the people born between 1985 and 1995.

You're showing a pic of highschool kids born after 2000, with more integrity than you. Enough that they do what they want unapologetically, they do not seek your love nor your approval.

How do we fix you? Filthy millenial Sup Forumstard?

"The generation after mine is the stupidest, laziest, most entitled, and least respectable generation ever!" -everyone

WW3 and a draft.

Death by fire is the purest death.

they pass off a mental illness as gender equality, they have no common sense, cant do shit for themselves, get offended by everything, and need a safe space when someone insults them. if that is not an excuse to execute the whole fucking lot of them i dont know what is.

>excuse
Nigger you just want to kill people.

"I want to kill every single person born between 1982 and 2004 because I don't like tumblr" - you rn

consequences. not everyone is right all the time. none of this "give me what I want or I'll complain on Twitter" bullshit. whining doesn't automatically equal getting what they are bitching about.

why?

I'm really okay with these idiots. It makes my competitive edge even better. My kids will have a huge advantage over the trash they raise. Chaff from the wheat made easier.

What's wrong with millennials? They are already in their late 20's by now.

so what?, people who contribute nothing to this world but bullshit, dont deserve to live, they deserve to shot.

That is fake news, GIVE ME, I WANT IT, IT'S MINE! You're a mexican taking the things I deserve and you have low ratings, SAD. -The 'better' generations

By your logic we should also just kill all babies, as they also do nothing but cry and shit.

Yes because no one born after 1981 has contributed anything to this world, because a small fraction of people (much like you) act like special little snowflakes.

You completely ignored my point in that comment. You just sound like a scared sad little man who needs to stay away from Fox news and tumblr.

let more immigrants in

let them build the world they belive to be right and then suffer in it. with the knowledge of them being to problem they will take that experience and use it in politics to help the young people steer away from the same mistakes but they will refuse to listen repeating the cycle because how can old people know anything

And what do you contribute to this world besides shit posts on Sup Forums nigger? There's a reason you're not in charge of this decision and it's because you're an unmedicates pyschopath.

LOL

retarded monkeys

Nerve gas

>This Thread

everyone is entitled to an opinion, mine just happens to be that anyone born after 1985 needs either a shrink or to be shot, for being stupid enough to need a safe space cause someone called them a useless waste of air.

2003 comes after 1985, dumbass. Now go to bed and quit being so edgy.

Nigger if they need a safe space it's because you're threatening them with murder because they object to being insulted. That's not an opinion it's psychosis, you're unhinged you fucking faggot, if anyone needs a shrink it's your murderous ass.

You're the one who's asking for a safe space right now my nigga, are we just gonna ignore that irony?

He doesn't know what that word means

The economy will fix them soon enough.

this is misguided retardation

It's called evolution, and this is what happens when women get power

Sounds like you need space
Space where you can be away from the useless people.

Safely away from them, with lots of Space in-between. You know?

Maybe if we build a wall, the people you don't like can be on the other side of that wall and then you can have all that Space to feel Safe in.

Why do millennials hate, and I mean fucking HATE Christians, but love muslims? To the point where they will regularly make excuses for them and even go after you for pointing out their backwards views? Like they will bitch nonstop about christians for not making a gay wedding cake, but will just ignore gay people being put to death in muslim countries

hey user, did you know that muslims are notoriously inbred? And its not even a third world thing either. Even muslim groups living in Europe are so horribly inbred that the government needs to make PSAs telling them its not ok to fuck their sisters

Seriously, where I went to school, when I went to school, way back when, if someone would have looked like these faggots, they wouldn't have made it home, ever. We just did not have faggots of this caliber when I was kid. They simply did not exist.

This is all part of the emasculation of the west. The scales have titled into full faggotry and it's just a matter of time before the fall. The signs are all there. All emasculated societies in history have fallen soon after.

Luckily it's highly likely will not be alive for it. It's going to be tough times for a bunch of emasculated faggots that dress up in pony?, fag colors, can't deal with "problematic" situations, and withdraw into coloring books and fantasy animal sexual relations. Holy shit is the world going smack them around like the bitches they are. I almost wish I cod be there to see it. Malleable emasculated little shits.

Jehovah, god of the Christians, made Adam and Eve.

Every living person is descended from these two.

At some point someone had to fuck their sister.
Christian and Moslem alike.

Did you think you could hide?
youtube.com/watch?v=zakqzjwzLjw

I got out of highschool in 2008 and it was the same way. Im not even trying to be a tough guy at all because Im not. I was a fucking nerd in highschool, but holy shit, to go to school in fucking gay hoodies and costumes like that is really something else. Its like these kids are some form of emos or something.

well meanwhile, back here in reality, fucking your sister makes your kids violent retards which says a lot about islam.

Did you know My Little Pony was invented by a man your age?

The millenians couldn't have done it, acording to your kind they're too useless to do anything.

Why did your generation create my little pony?
What sort of faggotry was going on in your repressed judeo-christian child whore house of a school that you came up with that shit?

Don't pin that shit on us faggot, it was you who came up with it.

You lack the depth you think you project.

Well, you said Muslim, so I thought we where speaking about religions...

What country specifically are these 'inbred' people from? What nationality or ethnicity?

As far as I can tell there's muslims all over the world, and they come in all shapes/sizes/colors.

You said it...so it must be true. Besides inbreeding is what Europe does best.

There's always been dumb faggots, it's just easier to point them out when we have the internet. Natural selection will run it's course, or you can become a force of natural selection yourself, if you so choose.

No I dont. You clearly are a pussy like OP described, are ashamed of it, yet have no real idea on how to fix this other than turning to your retarded science fiction heros and think living out through some apocalyptic battle will change you. Never mind the fact that you can join the military now any time you want, but you obviously wont because youre a giant sopping pussy (which is why you keep saying draft)

Just gain some self confidence in yourself user.

The same way they fixed every other generation. You don't. You get the fuck over it. You live your own life and focus on something other than what others are doing.

Natural selection is already running it's course. You did see Houston right?

>t-thats not true!

youtube.com/watch?v=FgwAGugPZtU

nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html?mcubz=3

overpassesforamerica.com/?p=37238

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

t. Internet Tough Guy

There is no fixing this generation. They have to seperate fiction from reality. It is up to them. And God. Let us pray. Heavenly Father, we come before your holy throne asking for forgiveness of sins and protection of the devil and his demons and any external forces of darkness seeking to devour us, kill steal and destroy and we ask that you show this generation the truth until the darkness leaves their minds. Father we know that they are lost, but through the grace of your love and mercy we pray for them to live and speak peace over this generation. In Jesus name we pray Amen.

>dailymail.co.uk
>telegraph.co.uk
>pjmedia.com
>youtube.com

Stunning research there, detective.
No wonder I haven't found out about this, I don't read made up bullshit!

Since you're so keen on using google to alarm yourself, why don't you look up:

Yellow Journalism
or
Tabloids

I laugh at your delusion.
I recommend a gun, a gun can fix all those problems easily by pointing it at yourself or a cop and pulling the trigger.

As they say in the newspapers you read, SAD!

Literally not an argument. I get it though, being confronted with something of this magnitude is too shocking for you, so you make the unconscious decision to just ignore it because your brain literally cant even make sense of your world view being THIS wrong. Its okay user, in a few days your emotions will cool down and you will realize what a problem is. Again, Im not mad at you, just disappointed.

but thats gen z

No, I do not know, or care, who invented MLP. I'm a male and in my day, only some little girls played with and cared about children toys aimed at female children. The point flew over your head. Who invented it and why is irrelevant, it's what people do with it now, and more to the point, the mental and physical state of the people in question. The vast majority of grown teens and adults did not play with children's toys, nor fantasize about having sex with them in my time younger years. It simply was not a thing. Only the fucking freakiest of awkward loner little shits would do such things in private. The type of person that would not make it far in life and likely would die young from normal societal pressure. Now, such things are accepted and even encouraged. The overall point I'm making is that the west is becoming emasculated, and as history has shown, over and over again, all such societies fall soon after.

Yes, I'm pinning this on you, if your one of them, it's your actions and lack thereof that you're responsible for. No one in my day invented fucking Pony's with the specific goals of having adults play with and imagine sex with them. That's all your generations doing.

I completely agree. These safespace faggots are in for a butchering sooner rather than later.

The sad thing is that you probably consider yourself intelligent, yet are clearly operating from an irrational place of pure emotion here. I've never seen someone speak with such arrogant confidence on a subject they clearly knew nothing about, and then get BTFO to such a degree that they just bury their head in the sand.

So what you're saying is that Bestiality and Zoophilia where invented in 1985?

Wait 'till the girls and the donkeyshow and the bible hear about this!

Jesus fucking Christ in the ass, this is what you people consider tough now. Non confrontational opinions and a few facts are tough talk now. You're so lost. Westerners are so fucked.

This is why they are so susceptible to communist bullshit. Since they are basically useless retards, they get out into the world and fail to retain the middle class upbringing they had and have to live like a poor fag and see this as a great injustice other than realizing they are just really stupid and impatient failures

We fix them with a good old fashioned holocaust that we will deny happened for generations to come

second

>The sad thing is that you probably consider yourself intelligent, yet are clearly operating from an irrational place of pure emotion here. I've never seen someone speak with such arrogant confidence on a subject they clearly knew nothing about, and then get BTFO to such a degree that they just bury their head in the sand.

No one owes anything to you. There's no golden rule saying people have to contribute to society. Fuck off, you pretentious prick.

We don't have to fix them, most of them are heroin or meth addicts , they will fix themselves soon enough

No one is that fucking stupid. You're generation sure are a bunch of weak emasculated faggots, but you're not that stupid. Fuck off troll.

Interesting, where I work it's the gen x folks that do all the complaining.

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

Old guy here, I can't tell you how many 25 year olds I know, male and female, that live at home, don't work, can't drive a car, and fuck off on social media all day while smoking weed.

Breed them all with niggers so the cringey emo white kids won't exist in the future.

So you want halfrican retards running around instead?

I can't tell you how many 35+ people I know who meet those same qualifications

>that live at home

homes cost a lot of money and the only jobs that I have are shitty minimum wage ones. Even then, I was able to get a job in a plant, but even that wasnt enough money to get my own place after paying for my car and phone ect. Old fags cant just fuck up the economy and then blame the next guys for not fixing it fast enough

Would be better imo

Millenials are here to stay, we can't deal with them, it's over Sup Forumsros

Nothing new under the sun dude. Replace social media with TV and every generation has this type. You just see the current ones more often because of social media... Imagine all the stupid shit that happened in the 70s that you didn't see because everyone didn't have a fucking lens in their pocket.

Well for starters when you say millennials do you mean born from 1982/1984 - 2000 or later. BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING IRRITATING HAVING people born in 2001 and people born in 1988 IN THE SAME FUCKING CATEGORY.
> They move the definition all the fucking time.
> It's so damn annoying.

I sincerely think, that if we don't change as a society, away from all this "progressive" non-sense, that in time, not that much of it either, Muslims will take over the West.They are far more masculine than we are now. Willing to die and suffer for their causes and are used to living in the roughest of conditions. If their youth, met ours, in hand to hand combat, they would would slaughter ours. Some of ours would hide behind each other, others try to make friends with the enemy, others assist them in raping the youngest among them while they all blame themselves. A bunch of pampered faggots who hate themselves is what we have now.

You let them grow up. Most will fail in life and crawl and hide under a rock just waiting to die. Some however will over come and adapt to REAL LIFE. THose few will survive and keep things going until they will be replaced by the new, genetically superior, Common Core looser who will know only how numbers feel and not how to do real math.

and by "Muslims" I mean of the third and second world variety.

Feminist subconsciously like muslims because of this. they crave the riggid and tyrannical order it imposes on them in contrast to the very chaotic and depressing life they live. What these types fail to realize is that NO ONE will integrate into their order because they have none in the first place. In fact, all these islamic regimes and totalitarian states in general have arisen with the express purpose of preventing this western nihilism from seeping into their countries. They look at America and Europe in the 60s and said "oh shit, we need to make sure this poison never infects us"

The grandfather of modern islamic terrorism and ALL radical islamic regimes, Sayyid Qutb, even said so after he spent time in America. The average western leftist is a completely clueless and unthinking rub, and most importantly, a coward with no real convictions. A depressed and stupid nihilist who lives only for sensory overload.

This.

Chances are, you are a millennial. Kids in HS right now are Gen Z aka Post-Millennials.

But if you are actually referring to millennials (who have to be some of the least educated/ brainwashed/ uncreative generation, even though they have higher attendance rates for college)

Then my suggestion is sign the jobless ones up for the draft and send them to North Korea... 2 birds, one stone.

Well said

EDge

So many butthurt millennifags in this thread.

high schoolers now will be described as millennials within 5 years. Heck, somebody today said they were a millennial, and they were born in 1969. Everybody is a millennial.

Honestly the best thing would probably be limited internet use. The same people plagueing us with PC culture are the same teenage girls who spend all day on Tumblr.

I would fuck the shit out of that one.

you must live on the internet

stop giving them the impression that what they think fucking matters. and if you're going to be a parent, fix any blatantly stupid ideas you may have about the world before you go making offspring, that way they won't turn to the media for life advice.

Beatings are the only cure for such impurities

YES

Born in 95 but I am not a mellinial I identify as Gen Y. And you think mellinials are bad let's just wait and see how Gen Z turns out.

teach us how to get jobs that are worth something and gas the ones who don't show.

start by making a video of a stereotypical millennial being tied to chair and having there skin slowly peeled off until they decide to change

How bout we throw you in there you old nigger.