Literally what.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d2bRaFcCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazing isn't it?

they need to stop picking on james
its different when we pick on him & call him a cuck & shit
they are thisssssss close to getting their shit pushed in if they keep this up i swear to kek

Good. Now his entire audience took a dose of the redpill. Women didn't watch his shit anyways so it doesn't really affect him. Good advertising for him.

James might get divorced over this. What a bigot.

pls delet ths

Cucked in his own shitty movie.

The SJWs already know the movie will be shit but they've already propped it up as a womyn power thing so they have to defend it

It would be the best thing to happen to him for a long time desu

I had no idea who this joe was until
I bet he loves the views that would have normally never came his way.

>The Jew Star is armed and operational...

they see it as overly disliked (and it is, for sure) & assume that the extra dislike is due to people hating women or something
the fact is people don't like shitty remakes of good movies whos soul purpose for existing is to pander to a small group of retards

Anyone else here have a serious job with serious responsibilities?

I come here to relax, enjoy the bantz, and get heads up on cultural issues, news, and dank memes.

The outrage over some nerdy dude reviewing or not reviewing a children's movie is yet another brick in an increasingly tall wall of isolation I often feel towards the kind of people involved in such shit storms.

More and more it's beginning to feel like the western world has gotten almost too /comfy/. When you have this much time to write about something like this, and not enough real concerns to get that worked up over it, it means you have a fucking perfect life.

Not attacking OP or the people mocking these people whatsoever. They should be mocked. And I think that while what they are talking about is absurd, paying attention to them is important because it's indicative of where our society is heading.

Feminism is more important than movies about it.
So you are morally obligated to support anything that delegitimizes the Patriarchy.
Failure to abide by your moral duty only proves that the Patriarchy is real.

Have you checked your privilege today?
I have, and it's all there.

I can't fathom looking my father in the face and explaining to him:

Faggot NY Times Writer: "No dad, I don't actually review movies."

Dad: "Thank God. Son you had me worried that all my hard work was for naught and you were some silly limp wrist we effete who didn't contribute to the country that gave you such opportunity."

FNYTW: "God dad, you know better than that. I help society every day by writing about people who review movies in the hopes that by shaming them for non issues, I bring to light the plight multimillionaire actresses face every day."

Probably because he was forced to by his "muh diversity", coalburning SJW wife. Also, he has a retard baby and he's balding badly. His ambition was always to make movies, and when he finally gets to make one, it gets shit all over, so he's relegated to making videos where he plays video games and makes poop jokes. James is a sad man.

if this is actually a thing and they continue harassing him he will more than likely cave and apologize.

youtu.be/0d2bRaFcCb4

Haven't you checked your ableist privilege, faggoys?

>do exactly nothing offensive
>mob of SJWs throw a tantrum anyway
Par for the course, pretty much.

Beautiful.

The mere existence of white males and different opinions is offensive to them.

Irrelevant they can bully people into suicide in the name of progressivism for all it matters. The only thing that matters is how much the film will financially bomb shell because the only thing Jews care more about than their agenda is profit. This film bombs and they won't make more

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

I'm 99% sure this whole controversy is a corporate false flag. It's just too fitting to not be. It's just so easy with a video like his to pay some blogger on a semi-big entertainment site to write a completely overblown, angry rant about it in the name of feminism or pay to have some semi-famous jokester throw an insult his way on twitter and have the whole thing snowball by itself from there, generating a ton of attention to the movie.

People will likely go see the movie out of spite for James Rolfe in the belief he is a misogynist. That's exactly what they want.

He is literally a nice guy cuck, but i still like his avgn stuff. He is an easy target for SJW's because he doesn't have the balls to tell them to fuck off

I think you just made me respect TMZ a little. Can we create a ladder for Respect by Entertainment? God knows these aren't real journalists and only serve to entertain a niché handful of mouth-breathers in blog form.

It seems like everyone is on the wrong side of this. If anyone here in central Florida listens to the News Junkie on the radio, his opinions are usually pretty correct, against people who get offended too easily and subtly anti-SJW, but he keeps joining Patton Oswalt on this one. He keeps noting the people that are attacking him back, he even name dropped Sup Forums today negatively, though most of his views align with the majority view of this site.

I'm thinking that anyone who doesn't know who James Rolfe is doesn't understand that he never purposely causes drama or calls anyone out, two things that obvioulsy Patton Oswalt did for no fucking reason. It was completely uncalled for.

In the end, though, it's just a nerd fight I guess, and people are going to take it way too far like gamer gate.

Would watch this dub of the movie

The last picture in that collection, does anyone have it? The one where the kid is literally becoming a ghost in the background while those harpies make a selfie?

I'm pretty sure that most of these people haven't even watched the video and are just going off what they've heard.

Yeah, I think so. And they're getting a completely wrong impression of this guy, expecting some turbo-sperg. While he does play off the nerd thing, he's pretty calm and collective in out-of-character videos like that one, and most of his movie ones.

You're not entitled to your own opinion, you're not allowed to make your own choices. You either follow the party line or have to deal with the new Red Guard. It's not that hard, John.

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

HED RATHER HAVE, A BIG BLACK COCK,
BUST A NUT IN HIS WHITE WIFES CUNT

Retard.

His reviews suck.

I recently found out that Stafan Molyneux does review videos. Stefan is way more intelligent and wise and therefore seems to be much better at movie reviews. I guess if you are a dork who doesn't care for learning then you can watch AVGN.

I get his mindset, he thinks all races are equal so it doesn't matter the race, and because they are characters of a plot he is not really being cucked any more than if a white character kissed his wife playing a part. And the black guy is probably a friend which is why he was chosen to be the actor. I don't think James is a cuck trying to push the cuck agenda.

He just doesn't have the underlying wisdom to avoid doing politically correct catering. And he unknowingly supports a cuckold agenda.

I am getting tired of this matriarchal society hell we are living in. We need to make a movie that pokes the shit out of this misandrist nag-fest that SJWs have created.

Fuck, I loved when this meme was a thing on Sup Forums back then.

>removing the context

I don't recall him making a video for any other movie he doesn't want to watch. Only this one which just happens to have a massive hate movement over it having women in the leads. Don't get me wrong, the movie looks bad, but you can't ignore all the other parts of this shitstorm. It's basically like he's fueling the fire for internet mob outrage-sourced YouTube money.

What? Serously?

He's kown to be a big Ghostbuster's fan and gets asked all the time about the reboot by his fans, obviously he's going to respond.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA

I find it somehow darkly hilarious how every liberal """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""news""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" outlet will bandwagon the fuck out of their hate-train whenever someone dares violate the holy temple of feminism.

Like, they literally have to have each other on speed dial at this point. There's no other answer. Someone says thing they don't like, and within a day 20 fucking mutants put out articles attacking that person

If anything, it seems like he was trying to avoid controversy by negatively reviewing this reboot with an all-female cast. He was basically just stating this to his fans, until Spence had to call out what is just a random YouTuber to him for no fucking reason.

Yes, many people are making many assumptions about that video. But I think he did make that video only because he was probably asked a lot of questions about it as he is well known for his ghostbusters reviews. That is the only reason why he would make that video. Everything else, which is to say that he made it to spite feminism, is just an assumption.

Underrated

Melissa mccarthy should be voted worst actor of all time, but that would probably be sexist too.
Fuckin' Tammy, fuck

>some of the people who hate this movie happen to be sexist
>therefore we should hold an inquisition over every single person who doesn't like it to find out whether they might be sexist too

The context just makes it even more retarded. You SJWs have literally become worse than McCarthyists with the witch hunts you start against everyone who might not think exactly the way you do. Then you wonder why people hate you.

I've got you, brother.

I think you should get into philosophy. A lot of what people do is completely absurd and that is one thing which philosophy would address. If you have a brain to be interested in philosophy in the first place then make use of it! I would definitely recommend it, that world is heavenly.

Why hasn't Devin Faraci killed himself yet?

104.1 is pretty blue-pilled anyways

BEEBO LIVES

because no one has replaced his wiskey with bleach yet.

Who is the Hungry Hobbit? lol

daily reminder that James hangs out with AlphaOmegaSin, who us human trash.

don't worry, Breitbart will shit out some poorly-researched conservative clickbait to make you feel better.

lol they either are trying to use shaming advertising or they know it's going to bomb

you mean the way the mere existence of Jews gets your fag-panties in a twist?

He's a literal cuck. In a way I respect the guy. If she's gonna go out fucking nogs he doesn't need listen to her babble. For all intents and purposes with alimony factored in, they might as well be divorced. Shame he bought in in the first place when he used to make me laugh
But I was a teenager and I grew up. I feel like we both grew through different experiences and I can thanks James more than he, me. I'm truly enlightened. Fuck ladyboys and they'll an hero before they have time to take your shit. AVGN you wise old sage

mike hangs out with that retarded autist, not james

All this recent Ghostbusters talk made me really nostalgic and I bought the Ghostbusters video game which is supposedly the *real* Ghostbusters 3, or at least the closest thing to the real deal we'll ever get. Gonna play it tomorrow and get comfy, maybe make some snarky steam review about it where I bash the new Ghostboobsters for the kek of it.
Gona be gud.

I feel hyped when I hear the tune.
Then I see fucking slapstick humor with a fat woman as the only vehicle for laughs.

What a world

the fucking steven seagal meme fuck sake /tv

I've maybe watched a grand total of 46 seconds of his entire video history, he's annoying so I can't stand him.

But how is he human trash? What did I miss?

That fucking piano Ghostbusters theme at the beginning is magical, as if signaling some grandiose return out of the depths of nostalgia. And next thing you see is a big fat sheboon shucking and jiving.

Kasich. The hungry thing was about how Trump made fun of the way he ate or something

It's so fucking obvious what the media jews are doing.

They purposefully shit out this remake with an all female cast
They pull this plausible deniability shit and just act as though it was pure coincidence that they picked the cast they way they did, and claim feminism had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Then when people say they're not interested in seeing it, they scream SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC PIG
If it succeeds, they can talk about how people love women characters and feminism in movies
If it tanks, they can scream and hiss about how sexist we all are, and use it as further fuel for their anti-male rhetoric.

Guy is basically a less offensive, less faggy version of Chris Hardwick and babies are ripping into him like he's the next Hitler. Fucking hilarious. I hope they make him kill himself.

Why did I get into newspaper writing? Responsible journalism is dead.

I'm going to kill myself.

FUCK

Are you seriously a print journalist? You poor bastard.

Look up decadence.

Please i need this to be a real dub

Nailed it.

>Ladies, if you could, just try to keep some distance from him. He could die at any moment and we don't want to get taken to court again. OK SM- oh, who is this nigger? You ladies know this Doug Funny looking nigger? Ok, hang on. Yeah, man, sure, hop in and try to look completely out of place.
>Perfect

kind of ironic especially since he plays shitty games that suck ass.

He refused to watch that G.I. Joe movie for the same reason. To him it was just another cash grab and he saw through it, and he just ignored it like any responsible movie goer should.

This is how the left operates. They shame you into doing what they want. "Man up and marry the slut who rode the cock carousel for years and has 3 kids from different fathers you pathetic beta". "Watch this shitty movie you evil bigot". "Vote for Hillary you fascist". "

Tell me this is real

This shit is infuriating. James isn't sexist, he's someone who grew up with the Ghostbusters and wants to cherish the memories.

He literally said:

1. He doesn't want to watch it.
2. He doesn't know if it's good or not.
3. He's open to the idea of it being good, but again, he doesn't know
4. He went on to discuss Ghostbusters and his love for it.

At least Ecto Coolers are coming back.

They're literally insulting his wife at this point. I'm beyond furious, I don't know what to do with this anger.

Moviegoers are dead.

Like we did?

>giving a shit what SJW's say
there's your first mistake pal

Linehan is being sarcastic... right?

People are pretty batshit if they want to call him a cuck. He and his wife are close and their relationship is private. They recently had a kid together. He has such a happy and comfy life it seems, it's one to be jelly of.

What if we all ignored it? Then the only ones that are loud are SJWs, and no one would be there to counter it. That's ridiculous. This is why "just don't listen to them" is never going to cut it, especially when they're doing more than talking these days. A lot of litigation, a lot of movements, a lot of general shitting all over the place.

who care..

There is a clear difference, no one on Sup Forums has ever pretended to be a champion for women.

The cucks who like the new Ghostbusters are the same type of people who believe in shit like slut shaming and victim blaming. They rally behind women, but the second a woman goes against their narrative they turn into the very people they say are problematic.

That fucker ruined Father Ted for me. I wish never discovered twitter.

Even Dane Cook is insulting this guy.

Why not care?

>If you don't like the liberal media then you must like Breitbart

>Liberals attack and exile anybody who doesn't follow their narrative
>But remember, the right wing is LITERALLy HITLER

IF YOU'RE NOT WITH US YOU'RE AGAINST US

I love how all the SJWs are the one saying James is the one throwing a tantrum, yet his video is just him sat down and calmly explaining why he won't be seeing or reviewing the movie he has no interest in.

Yes but remember that you should just not pay attention to it and not care about it, because the problem clearly solves itself and SJWs are not known to continue pushing until they get their way, especially when nobody pushes back!