So, how are classes going?

So, how are classes going?

>tfw you failed out of uni last year

not too good. my mind is too occupied with thoughts about killing myself to focus on school.

Who cares
Undergraduate degrees, in any discipline, are a dime a dozen. Utterly useless. You might as well burn your money.
I laugh every time some undergrad comes to my office to discuss Chemistry, I look deep in their eyes and lie as I tell them their undergrad degree is worth studying for.

/THREAD

NO CLASSES NIGGER JOB WORK NO MORE GRADES N SHIIIIET PERFORM MONKEY PERFORM NO MORE MOM AND DAD MONEY

>Studying for economic gain

Game the system and make em pay for your tuition in full. That's what I'm doing lmao

why are you /threading complete and utter shit?

And how did you get your position again?

Just turned in my BAR application.

Life's good mane.

Obligatory comment about needing qualifications for STEM occupations.

hence undergraduate degree, never mentioned graduate degree as being useless.

If I pass my inmunology class im going to find the bitch of my teacher and i'm kicking her in the ribs until im tired

pretty much the same here

Gotta crawl before you can walk, and swim before you can crawl.

/THREAD

As well as any class, I suppose.
You can't just straight to graduate school, fucker.

Failing geology, my lab professor and my lit professor spend more time talking about their shitty baby boomer lives than class, resulting in class taking way too fucking long, and my shitty job is trying to make me work the hours that I need off so I can be in class.

So yeah. It's going swimmingly.

How do you fail geology?

you don't rock

Kek

It's online and the Professor for some reason likes to operate his weeks from Thursday to Thursday. Also it's just... bullshit.

no dip you shit skin. Undergraduate degrees are shit, typically it is made known that a student is obtaining a graduate degree and not stopping short at graduate

>dip
you must be 18+ to post here.

finished next fridays c++ asignment already

Fuck off and die in a fire dipshit.

He's right. Also, lurk moar.