Any ideas on what I can do that might make me happy...

Any ideas on what I can do that might make me happy? I can't keep going on being depressed as fuck literally every fucking moment of being alone. Which is every fucking moment when I'm not at work
List of stuff that I can't do anymore because it depresses the fuck out of me
>watch tv
>movies
>most music
>video games
>play guitar

open to anything else. i need fucking something to make me happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn to like yourself, to enjoy yourself. Make no mistake, you will die alone, no matter who is with you. You better learn to love you and your company. Do something that matters to you, for you. Something productive and rewarding, yet challenging.

Good luck user.

yup, ive been there. This is a lonely ride into the ground for all of us. Mind as well learn to love yourself, and have some laughs and smiles along the way.

Good vibes your way user

Not to be off topic but you got any more pictures of that girl?

I don't feel like something challenging right this second, I want something easy. i don't feel like i'm capable of much

Not everyone is lonely. Just people like us
they're out there. i don't think i have any more and if i did it'd be a monumental task to find them

No problem just figured I'd ask. What you need to do is find a little hottie like that chick. I'm in the same boat but I've got no advice. I'm wasting my Friday night on this board so you know I'm just as hopeless. Hope you get lucky and find someone to watch movies and play music with. You never know, it might happen if you keep trying.

thank you for being nice to me. i'll literally never find anyone who likes me just for the record. i appreciate the sentiment though.

Oh I totally understand. I have conquered all of the major challenges in life but I am a loner so everything I do is alone. It starts to grind you down. Things get boring and all of your favorite things remind you of the hole in your life. I at least start to think about life in general and what it all means and that pushes me in to depression. It's always the same. I know it won't make you feel better but at least know that there are many, many people that feel the same way you do. You are not alone.

>Things get boring and all of your favorite things remind you of the hole in your life.
that's about as good a way to put it that i've ever seen.

man i'm so jealous of happy people. i don't resent them but god i want to be happy so bad

i have tons of frinds and family i truly care about, and they care about me. But ultimately, its a lonely ride

oh. well yeah idk. i'm not in the same situation unfortunately.

What I find interesting is that each person has his or her own battle to fight. I know guys that have charisma and they always get the girls but they are not happy either. Many of them get torn apart and controlled by the women they date. Some of them get cheated on. I had a friend who's wife shot herself and it ruined him. Some guys don't have the ability to give a shit either. They have nice looking girls hanging around them but they don't appreciate them and usually indulge in irresponsible behavior which leads to unwanted kids, diseases, ect. Some people have major problems with addiction, narcisim all kinds of nasty stuff.

My only problem is social problems with girls I really like which leads to being alone. Given the state of humanity and the world in general, I guess things could be worse. I just take the hand that life gave me and hope for the best.

but thats what im saying were in the same boat. I care about those people. But am I happy? not really

that's a very optimistic way to look at it. really the only way to maintain any semblance of sanity honestly. but it's true, nobody has a perfect life. i guess i'd prefer being alone to having a cheating whore gf
yeah, i imagine happy people don't generally show up around these internet parts.

Exactly, I know that loneliness and depression will probably get me in the end, I'm here after all, but I am grateful for the person I am despite it. I would rather go insane than end up like most of the so called alpha males of this society. Most of the guys I know have driven off the rails and are in for a really shitty existence that I am not jelouse of.

Movies and music always exaggerate the fairy tail love and happiness shit and that constant flow of data furthers society by inspiring more worker bee's to be used up by it. I just stay grounded and distance myself from the bullshit.

Then you will never succeed. You have to push yourself to become a person who is capable of being happy.

Happiness is an inside job.

>wake up early go to sleep early. Keep busy >with a job preferably one that does some >good for the world, as hard as it is to be >motivated when you're depressed it helps >to do charitable things. When you do good >things you will feel better about yourself. >Get a hobby or develop a talent. Workout at l>east 3 times a week and really get into it >dont just makeup your own workouts but >actually do research. Results may not be >noticable at first but a year passes by fast >and you'll be in a far better place than when >you started.

Figure out what's wrong and fix it. That's the only answer. Everything else is just distracting yourself from the problem. I don't know if you need therapy, or just a friend, but figure it out, and make it right. That's the only real, lasting solution.

I'm not OP but how is he supposed to fix it exactly? He can't magically make society less self destructive and disconnected can he? Most people who suffer from loneliness are the result of being unable to find common ground with people in general. We can't change the broken state of humanity. You can't be here and not understand how fucked up humanity really is.

Being ugly isn't something you can control either and he can't make the opposite sex less shallow. We just have to deal with reality even if it is shitty. My opinion.

Stop blaming other people for your unhappiness. Stop blaming humanity that you're depressed and sad and lonely.

Figure out what's wrong with you, and fix it. That's all you can do. Going crazy over how fucked up the world is isn't going to make YOU any better.

I scraped a scalp with a wedding veil still attached out of a road once. I dragged a body out of a car that was so burnt up the only way I knew it was a woman was a long strand of blond hair and a bra strap stuck to the seat belt. I got blown up 3 times in Iraq, and watched one of my best friends get blown to shit so bad that we couldn't even fill half a body bag.

I'm aware the world is fucked up, and that shit sucks. That shit haunted me, so I fixed it. I went to therapy, I got on medication for a while. I talked to other EMTs and veterans who went through the same shit and worse. I drank, a lot and for a long time, and was in such a soul sucking hell hole of depression I couldn't even be bothered to kill myself.

Now I just had my first baby, I'm finishing up my degree, with a job already lined up, and sleep sound at night. I made my peace with my shit. I made myself okay. Lying in my underwear in my apartment, so drunk I couldn't hardly see, playing vidya and jerking off was just a self aggrandizing cycle that sucked me deeper and deeper into the shit hole.

You can't distract yourself from your shit. You have to fix it.

How did I know this was going to turn into a "look at all the stuff I did" post?

If you need to solicit your achievements for validation, are you really in a position to offer advice?

>I'm aware the world is fucked up, a
And it's in no small way because of people like you taking a few shekels to be Rothchild's pawn, traveling the world and, you know, fucking it up.

Nailed it

VEGETABLES

Holy fucking samefag Sup Forums

>waaaahhhh user told me to quit being a bitch
>better shitpost!

happiness can't melt steel beams

Seriously, good for you man. At least you have found some peace and happiness after everything.

I'm not blaming other people for my unhappiness. I'm ugly and I deal with it. I admit that "I" simply can't be happy with the state of others. I don't blame them and I don't have to be alone, I have had the chance to hook up with junkie sluts, obese freaks ect. I would rather just stay this way given the way things are. I could have lower standards or kill myself. In the end I don't think I really care anymore. I could train my mind to accept reality and my problem would be fixed. A bunch of pills and a lack of giving a fuck would end my pain for sure. Do I really want to go there or should I be true to myself and hope that I find a needle in a haystack? Either way my chances are fucked. In any case this isn't my thread so I'm not going to keep posting all over this thread with my problems.

A noose.

user was talking to me and I didn't post that.

build something. go to the gym. leave your house and bring a fucking book. learn how to hang out with yourself in a way that makes you enjoy the time.

Try marijuana. Sex is usually fun. Coffee. Don't drink alcohol.

eat more carbohydrates. literally eat a bag of candy and take a nap under a tree. instant happiness

Which kind? Is it important what kind?

Move to the country bro, like a tiny ass town with 5000 people, join all the clubs and live life. you will be a big fish in a little pond, attract women and friends easy.

definitely. focus on rice, potatoes, corn, sugar, pasta, sweet fruit etc just remember to eat a SHIT LOAD every fucking day. keep it low fat.

good book to read about depression is Potatoes Not Prozac.

Bro, build you a fucking god like body(GYM). Learn how to start conversations with random people/women(Anywhere). Find something you can create that expresses your feels(Art). Record all progress and help others in your situation(YouTube). Be ok with failure, disapproval,and rejection. Live life for you until you can provide positive outcomes for yourself. Then live life to provide better for offspring/others before your end.

Profit

OP, serious reply here...

I'm in the same boat as you are and have been since forever. I have been alone most of my life and it won't ever get easy. I want things that most people do like a grill. But even tho I would like a gf It is difficult for me because of my personality...

6 years ago I decided to change my outward looks and I found that weight lifting really helped me a lot because it was painful, and I wanted to feel something, anything and lifting those weights really provided that for me. I was severely depressed so I really got into lifting, fitness and wellness and I thought it would cure my faggotry of being a loner but even tho my outward appearance changed what didn't was my personality. I have a hard time connecting with people and thats what I learned. So for now pick up a dumbbell and lift. Lift 5x a week, do cardio because the pain from that will help you. It wont cure your depression but it can help a little.

Right now Im trying to improve my social life by being more outgoing but its difficult because I've been so introverted for so many years that I am handicap socially. And idk maybe ill never be able to improve but I am trying. Anyways do it bitch, goto the gym, buy a smith machine, and lift fucboi

ok
lol i couldn't have sex
kek i already live in a small town, 10k people but spread out as hell

i fucking give up. killing myself on discord stream at 100 posters. posting link at 100 posts.

google search novelupdates.

All of our so called entertainment is a farce concocted to distract our minds from the fact that we exist only in our perception of ego.

>
>ok
>
>lol i couldn't have sex
>
>kek i already live in a small town, 10k people but spread out as hell
>
>
>i fucking give up. killing myself on discord stream at 100 posters. posting link at 100 posts.

Make the call op. It's actually a great way to connect with someone.

What would really help you is to exercise and eat more fruits and vegetables. Also try using Fish Oil pills. Other things you can do is go to the park, go to the beach, stuff like that.

I'm the dude that was asking about the girl that was posted originally. A little piece of advice, if you are going to do it, don't do it after hanging out on this shitty site. Don't let the negativity of this place interfere with your mindset. If you are going to do it, make sure you decide without the influence of others and don't post it on the internet friend. It's not going to do anyone any good. Fuck the freaks that live off that kind of tragedy.

no. no interest in talking to people who are paid to pretend to care.
oh i've been thinking about it long before i ever found this site.

op again. nvm that came off really attention whorey. i'm killing myself now, don't see any point waiting. don't post anymore because i'm not streaming it and nothing would change my decision anyways.

Runescape.com

That's not what I mean. Deciding to go through with it after reading this thread is a bad idea. Your thread has attracted people like me because I have similar problems. It becomes an avalanche of negativity and you shouldn't do anything impulsive. Seriously bro, sleep on it one more time. That's all I am saying.

They're not paid. They're volunteers.

How about dubs and you call?

> (You)
>no. no interest in talking to people who are paid to pretend to care.
>
>oh i've been thinking about it long before i ever found this site.

They're volunteers not paid. How about dubs and you have to call

Dubs will save user

Holy fuck dude you got it!

>Dubs will save user

It's fate user. It's not your time.

Woah!
Even whoaer! WOAH!

// thread another user saved. I love you bro.

Lots of dubs, too bad OP is dead already.

Drugs.

Happiness is a physiological condition. A neurochemical condition. You can affect it manually by introducing certain chemicals.

>
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>Lots of dubs, too bad OP is dead already.

Dubs are from the heart. user is A OK. Have a glass of chocolate milk op. Have a seat right here.

Drugs will just make you more depressed.

So you take an antidepressant

lmao what kind of advice is this shit? did you get this from that banana girl?

>
>So you take an antidepressant

I have been on Zoloft for 15 years. It saved my life.

Volunteer.

Find somebody who really needs help and help them out. Helps to put things in perspective.

Holy fuck is this legit advice? On Sup Forums??

(:)8///\\\\\//\/ oh fug xDDD

They'll just fuck you over in the end

Op already an heroed

Paid
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

haha so positive and no explanation. OP may be dead but you just kept me going for another day.

>
>Op already an heroed

What do you mean?

I'm in charge here and op is fine. He is having a good fap

I always knew I was in bad shape when I was unable to listen to music. My advice is find a way to balance a financial stability with happiness. For example I like walking in the woods so I got a degree working with trees. Build your confidence up. Excercise as well.
Also stay off Sup Forums, obviously this isn't a healthy place.

For op

Too soon?

kek, I mean you left a negative comment denying the advice of another user without giving any explanation to your disposition. I found it funny so I am not depressed enough to eat a shotgun shell tonight.

Sounds passive aggressive.

lol, relax I just found your negativity funny that is all. It was perhaps more blunt than what I am used to that is all.

There are actual groups that exist for the express purpose of helping people learn social skills. I don't know your age but like that may help if you can find one. Also, talking to therapists is useful since they can point to underlying issues in your experiences that you might not notice. (Therapists in general tend to have good social sense.)

Anal?

Tonight!

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."

-Mark Twain

Now would be a good time to start the "I pity you"/immaturity/insecurity" routine.
I am actually happy not helping people unless they are helping me. I remember multiple occasions of helping people and being there to defend people when they were falsely accused, offering help without being asked, donating things, etc. So many times fucked over by those people. Only time I wasn't was when the people helped were not people I was in direct contact with. Didn't have the occasion to fuck me. Hard to muster up the motivation to be helpful.
I'm not going to pretend I haven't fucked people over though.

Dude seriously, I was just having a laugh at the bluntness of your remark. Nothing more. I understand your explanation though.

Ok