Its my 29th birthday all alone Sup Forums lets get a feels thread going. Dont have much to contribute :(

Its my 29th birthday all alone Sup Forums lets get a feels thread going. Dont have much to contribute :(

>be antisocial
>have money but live frugal as fuck
>get internet hook up
>online date for months, phone sex
>basically was my lifeline
>got meet and fuck
>she was really nice, just like girlfriend
>fast forwards two weeks ago, got dumped
>got blocked
>mfw I haven't meet nor talk to anyone irl in these two weeks
>getting into random webs and got online chat since

Sometimes it's better without "friends."

Try and imagine if you were married and had a kid...

Why dont you go on craigslist m4m and find some dude to nut up your ass, you sound like a whiny fag that likes that kind of shit

Happy birthday! Here's a littel Kiss for you...

Quit tell your secrets user. I have a son but that cunt wouldnt let me see him. Women...

At least you got that far...

>Genesis 2:18
>Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
>Joshua 1:9
>Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
>Proverbs 15
>A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed. The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.
>Psalm 68:6
>God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land.

Have a bit of this OP, you whiny bitch fucking homo

How about we get some stories? Anyone got some experiences, sad or happy feels, that we could all experience? Sorry if im being forceful, i believe that it would help us all if we could share. Thank you.

>be nigger
>have dick torn off
>chimp with no dick

sorry to tell you this, but your dick starts shrinking around 30

This is now a nigger thread

Fuck off to reddit with this emotional bullshit

if this is happening, it is atrocious.

Its happening nigga

why cant white people surpass these animals in sports also? How the fuck they can be *that* superiour physically? They should all be eliminated, they are vermin, still bearing their african culture, the savagery, the animosity, disgusting

agree

>same interview
>his favorite thing to do is take a loaf of bread
>walk along the edge of a canyon
>enjoy nature

he meant the civilized world, not the entire world

>be me
>16
>sleeping
>6am
>step dad comes in and wakes me up
>asks me out to the living room
>the walk is no longer than 8 seconds
>in 8 seconds i decide im gonna think of something clever to say
>almost in the living room
>think up the classic "who died"
>walk up to him
>"who died that you're waking me up this god damn early on saturday?"
>it was my fucking grandfather
I don't cry when I think about it, I laugh. Because I know that if it were anyone else that died and he was still here for me to tell about it, he'd laugh too.

test

shoo

>sometimes go into walgreens near my house
>lady works there, older woman.
>has claw hands. like gnarled up bird claws.
>every time she works there i'd groan.... because...

>"do you have your walgreens card?"
>"yeah hang on" and pull it out, display it for scan
>she instead grabs it, its one of those tiny keychain tabs so she cold-birdclaws my tab and by extension my entire keyring out of my hands
>have to take them back from her
it goes down like this every time

>today
>go in, shes working
>think 'fuck whys it always this awkward woman i dont want to feel your hands' to myself
>get to check out
>pull out my walgreens tab expecting her to take it
>she instead grabs the laser gun and fumbles with it
>looks like she can barely hold it without it slipping
>she succeeds. this time.

>get home
>realize someone else probably though her hands were icky, except actually said something to someone and they made her stop doing that
>realize she was taking the thing because she could get a good grip on -that- kind of thin object and move it to the scanner which was in a cradle on the counter
>now she has to use the gun which will make her look feeble and make her inevitably break the thing by dropping it.

life is suffering. why are we doing this to ourselves.

no u

>boom