""""based"""" /afl/

Last of the Preseason games this weekend. Who cares 2bh apparently.

/afl/ on irrelevant "poomunity" watch tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

bom.gov.au/products/IDV65752.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tipping Fremantle girls to get their first win tonight.

prediction on target as usual....

CARLTON....

GETTING

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

*BRAAAARRRRRRPPPPPPP*

OUT! CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO CARLTON GETTING BTFO

nice thread you fucking loser

RC YOU STUD

fuck this is a sad thread

will /afl/ EVER recover from this?

Fucking spastic cunt RC

Your narrative is falling apart

put all your money on Carlton did you? tee hee

*aborts narrative*

No

>victorian women are soft and weak

kek
KEK
K E K

Can't compare to big strong Queenslander ladies.

Amazing decimation of a once proud community. Machiavellian in nature. Haven't seen shaking like this since witnessing a young, prodigal and devilishly handsome DJ do his work at the venerable Heat nightclub in Melbourne.

>preseason sports

cuntlery

Melbourne will "literally" win the premiership.

>RC gets yet another poodiction wrong
Lmao

tipped Fremantle idiot.

hmmm I do believe north might win this practise match now

Ricky Ponting is the GOAT, Matthew Lloyd is nothing more than a diver.

Yeah I'm sure a guy who took charge of an almost invincible test sideand turned it into the basketcase we have now is the GOAT. Lloyd would have been almost as good as McGrath had he chosen cricket as his sport.

COULDN'T

hey idiot I said MIGHT and it wasn't a serious prediction.

But keep telling yourself that I can't tip em. I'll just keep adding up the money I make and donating it.

and you ate it up like candy.

Fact is I remain the greatest tipster on this board by a mile.

*I* am the best tipster in Sup Forums and am LITERALLY never wrong
Reminder I tipped Australia to win in Pune before a ball was bowled
Reminder I tipped the Bulldogs to win in a rigged Grand Final before the game was played, a narrative which YOU appropriated
Reminder YOU are a joke with a 20% success rate

get a trip then and go head to head with me.

Oh that's right, you won't. Because you know the Reality is you'll get embarrassed. Added to the fact that the current meme is that I get them all wrong, it would make you look even worse hey.

The dedicated au/sp/ posters will recognise my posting style and are aware of my record and respect my tipping prowess

I suppose you just aren't intelligent enough to do the same

>i'm not going to take you up on your challenge because I'm a coward and deep down I know you're right

every time

Friendly reminder that since 'he' stopped posting vocaroos RC's tipping accuracy has gone down drastically.

I don't believe it's the same reality check myself

Reminder that making up stories on the Internet and being bad at guessing the results of sporting competitions isn't as pathetic as being a 20 year old neet who lives with his parents.

Real RC topped himself, this one is weak 5th generation imitation who's own narrative was DESTROYED by his own hand due to sheer incompetence. Sad.

I, for one, demand a karaoke vocaroo so we can verify the man who claims to be Reality Christ's identity

preferably Hand on The Pump from the seminal, self-titled album "Cypress Hill"

I refuse to stoop to your level, but I don't try to hide my tipping prowess. If I were to make a mistake, as I did in the first test of England's tour of Bangladesh (I tipped a Bangladesh victory in both games) then I am more than willing to accept my mistake graciously. I wish the same could be said of you.

ALL ABOARD THE GANJA BUS

based RC

>I don't hide my tipping prowess
>But I refuse to get a trip so my tips can be verified

There is "literally" nothing distinguishable about your posting style at all. It just seems like a rip off of Matt posting combined with generic leejun posting. Anyone trying to follow """"your"""" tips would think you are making 20 different predictions. That is how totally unoriginal you actually are (assuming you're even the samr person in this thread and not just another random leejunaire trying to bait me).

Once again the plebocracy cannot send a representative to take me on, because they are totally insecure posting outside the anonymous hivemind.

>I'm to pussy too play rugby but I like sports
>gotcha senpai

That would explain your obsession with soccer.

>your
You don't know me, I don't watch soccer

I didn't imply that. I was just pointing out that your country is full of faggots.

Well, be more specific next time. Your language is to vague

Also, you poofters play rugby league and aussie rules just to avoid real competition. You are as gay as Americans when it comes to sports

and yet we still have more world cups in union despite not caring about it.

Just goes to show how shit your country is by your standards.

Are you suggesting we do care about rugby? lmao

>RC wrong yet again and still crying about it
Lmao

Worse tipping success rate than Leslie Hughes' primary vote

You care as much as we do and have a far bigger population. You have no excuse and you lost. Begone.

>le RC got it wrong even tho he was right!!!
Love the fact that the current meme is that I supposedly have a false narrative, yet at the same time leejun makes up their own narratives about me to suit their agenda.

Pathetic.

>Wahhhh pls no bully
Consider getting a tip right and not lying for once in your 'life'

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

upvoted

>be leejun
>be very insecure about years of getting rekt by the Reality Check
>hmm how do we combat this? Self improvement? No no that's much too hard...
>I KNOW! Let's start a false narrative that WE are bullying him and not the other way around!

Pathetic.

dem iggies on dat premiership watch?

>61 posts
>5 posters

KEK, nice "community" you have here

reality cunt on damage control watch

>ywn be as retarded as Reality Cuck

>Bitchmond

Kilda yourself lmao

>forgetting your trip

OC test

All you are doing is demonstrating your ignorance and inability to identity pseudotrip personalities

The biggest sport in australia is the second biggest sport in the world m8

Imagine being 20 years old and STILL living with your parents in Suburban Canberra.

If you're talking about me, I'm in a sharehouse after living on campus last year.

What's for lunch lads?

>tfw almost 30
>tfw too lazy to even talk about how pathetic and futile my existance is

Peanut butter crumpets lad

Reminder that Reality God tipped Collingwood in a "close" one

I tipped Collingwood by 5 goals but you know practise match and everything..

Tipping Adelaide to win this one

That means nothing since it is a given. The margin is what is important

Fuck thought you were RC, never mind. Good tip lad

katsu
chicken
sushi
and
375ml
can
pepsi
max

So it looks like leejun wants to take me on already.

Melbourne should be too good. Mifsud to kick 5 goals.

Good one lmao

*GASP* CAN'T BREATHE

bom.gov.au/products/IDV65752.shtml

Based Lad.

ADELAIDE...

GETTING

Reality Cunt must be insecure that Anne Erin is leading the Most Hated Tripfag's scoreboard now, he's really upped his low quality shit posting since getting boofed up the clacker by /afl/ over the 2016 Grand Final.

I genuinely miss, not even lying, people getting angry at him and then him telling them how he was in some mansion in Ubud, Bali or saying a prayer to Satan after his DJ set at Heat. All lies of course but even I can appreciate a good story.

Then it all had to come tumbling down because you couldn't put in 2 minutes of extra effort to find out the extradition laws of countries of the country you were "fleeing" to, to avoid the ATO. It's sad really, for such a fantastical work of fiction be destroyed by it's authors own hand.

You won't reply because you know I'm right, but if you do it'll be weak such is your posting style now. Sad.

BLOWN

THE

Sad.

FUCK

OUT! ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ADELAIDE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

This umpiring has been completely one way.

all Reality Check! posters should be locked in a container and catapulted into the sea.

>janny deleting my post

probably some fat retarded Australian trying to get back at me through years of traumatic bullying.

This thread makes me physically angry.

who /essenshit/ here?