Can someone disprove the idea that the rapture is tomorrow...

Can someone disprove the idea that the rapture is tomorrow? Im lowkey kinda nervous even though i dont really believe in that stuff. Any logical stuff that disproves it other than "god isnt real" ?

im also nervous user but if it does happen, i heard you can still redeem yourself after it happens

That sounds good

yeah i was in high school and one of my teachers was very religious. she told us that once the rapture happens all those left behind have a chance to redeem themselves, but she also said that it would be chaotic after the rapture.

Unironically religious people. Pathetic.

you cant
if it does happen its gonna be hell on earth
enjoy burning forever filthy atheist
i bet you touch yourself in the no no place you degenerate

It's going to leave a bunch of empty used clothes for the rest of us sinners.

Nice b8 m8

the key to sidestepping the rapture?
believe it's coming. some old faggot in some faggot book said nobody knows the date
solong as you know tommorow will be the end of the world, aint nobody gonna end teh worldz

after that comes the age of fire op
pray the the gods, relinquish the everlasting dragons bullshittery

Simple. I'm not retarded.

Christianity is a load of shit.
> Only practiced by niggers and southerners
> Must have an IQ lower than 5 to believe it
> Go fuck yourself

don't worry user, octs are like quads but twice as troothfull

reality

This is correct--or at least as correct as anything else. It's not up to us to know when or how Jesus returns. It's up to us to be prepared for it.

Oh, maybe the other 10,000 examples of people inaccurately predicting the end of the world.

If that's not good enough, Jesus said something like no man knoweth when I shall return. So presumably it would happen when no one is expecting it. Not tomorrow.

That's pretty sweet. When did that happen and what was the thread about?

Also, they'd be ten thousand times more truthful.

The thing about god is that no living man has and never will see him or it as we dont know if he's man or spirit if you do you have to stay up in heaven with him after the rapture if you have not been taken you can still redeem and repent for your sins after he asks you too again you are given 3 chances to repent and if all 3 are denied you will stay in hell for eternity so repent user and accept jesus as the true savior and god as our father

Tell me again why the world didn't end 7000 years ago when this previously happened?

i heard a planet would crash into us but the guy who said that just changed his mind. as far as the rapture, i was forced into christian school and can tell you, if there is a god and a rapture, no one knows when it will happen.
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. Mark 13:32. it's hard to say to someone on Sup Forums but just try and be the best person you can. i don't know if there's a god but if there is, i hope he knows i tried to be good and he's very vague in proving he is real. not my fault i want proof before i dedicate myself to something.

>travailing

You are retarded, this happens every decade or so. People always think the world is ending, but the world keeps spinning

>LOGical

Yeah, its just with all the hurricanes and earthquakes, im a lil shook. No pun intended

Plz dont

Honestly, some old guys in the Roman era probably knew that the "Rapture" wasn't coming so they purposely made everything as vague as possible.

If it does happen, well hopefully I can trick myself into believing that I'm ready to die.

Double Sixx's logged

im sorry i was so rude before but its difficult for me to express myself when im on the verge of exploding in my pants

Global warming may actually kill us. user the short version is people have been predicting the world us gonna end since we realized there was a world. It makes sense, we watch things die and we equate world with life so it's logical to think it too will die. Probably within our lifetimes too, considering I am the most important person I know. I remember 2012 and y2k, and there were even a few smaller wolf ending predictions in there somewhere that are fuzzy at this point. Imo this happens like every 4 years or so and is part of the human experience

I thought of the rapture today. How funny.

>rapture
LOL GOOD GOY

Because it's already tomorrow in most of the world.

Lets be honest here, I'm pretty sure most of us have felt that something has been coming for a while now, I know I have, everything's gotten really plastic if you know what I mean, when it comes down to it though if tomorrow is the day shit really goes down there's not much anyone can really do to stop it, just live your live, maybe make peace with yourself and others, enjoy every minute, life is fragile and we survive death every day, all you can really do is make the most of shit while you know for certain it's still around, which is in the present, sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm pretty fuckin high and haven't slept in a bit, I know what I'm trying to say just can't find the words to say it in

quick, kike, the ss troops are at the door, hide in the oven quickly, they wont find you there

user take your goddam lithium

i get it guise, you all love bioshock but im sure that a city like rapture will not happen overnight

user take your dick

The question isn't if it can be disproved, it's can you prove it will happen?

What's more likely on any given day, it's just a normal day or the world ends?

Ok so what is special about tomorrow? Where is the evidence?

Until something convincing is presented, you can safely assume tomorrow will be another day.

Whats the theory? A Planet will Crash in us Today? Wouldnt we be able to see it?

You're nervous? Why? I would be relieved by the idea of Sup Forums's ascent into the heavens.

The heretics at NASA tried that same witchcraft. Try again.

This

>It's going to leave a bunch of empty used clothes for the rest of us sinners.
There's also going to be a lot of fun cars.

Being able to see is no witchcraft my friend

All religions are lies.
God is a superstition.
It's utter bullshit.

If there was a planet that was going to collide with earth, we would've been having gravitational fluctuations, rising tides, and a whole bunch of other shit that would've killed us already.

And that would be before anything actually hit us. If it were to actually happen, we'd be dead already.

stfu tho

and any amateur astronomer would be able to see it by now

Atheist/maybe more agnostic here. Even the bible said no man will know the date or the hour. No worries m8

Just trust in Jesus Christ OP. HE IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR! He dies on the cross so you may be forgiven. Open up the bible ans read the book of acts. If you accept Christ, you have nothing to worry about as long as u repent for your sins and try to stop

just like This Is The End

The rapture is a Protestant idea and the Protestants are heretics.

i see you watching

i believe God is real but n one knows when the rapture is so you good

Christianity didn't exist then, Jesus hadn't been born yet, when the book of revelations was written it was a prophecy of the future, and was written after the last time this alignment occured.

just ask the asians and russians how it went.

God's going to torture you forever. He's going to turn your existence into something like being on salvia while simultaneously being violently nauseous X100 for ever and ever and ever.

Because God created the heavens and the earth 4300 years ago, you heretic

im a nihilist
and you sir are very wrong there is no forever for non believers
The wicked will be no more, they will cease to exist, they will perish, they will vanish away. In fact, verse 38 says they will all be destroyed together, in one place, at one time; But the meek, those who wait on the LORD, will inherit the earth and live forever.

about four years ago and it was about penis size vs virginity

Keep telling yourself that.

user, every few months some group or another comes up with some vague end of the world shit to try to spook the populace into joining their religion or cult. Remember 2012?

google the fortune cookie effect and you will feel better

He likes to watch u know, its why i like to put on a show for him

Psalm 37: 9-11, 20, 38,Psalm 37: 9-11, 20,Romans 6:23,Psalm 68:2,Psalm 104:35,Malachi 4:1-3, Isaiah 47:14,Psalm 145:20,Psalm 21:9,Ezekiel 18:4, 20,Obadiah 1:15-16,Romans 6:23,2 Peter 2:9,2 Peter 3:10,2 Timothy 4:1,Matthew 13:36-43, 49-50,1 John 5:11-12,Ezekiel 28:18-19,Revelation 20:7-10, and Revelation 20:11-15. The bible says sinners are destroyed along with satan ... and there are my sources

Thanks, i read up on it and i makes a lot of sense

you're an idiot

someone says the world is going to end every year, sometimes more than once a year.

All of these people are religious nut jobs or retarded hippies. No one knows when the world is going to end, and science is the only tool that could accurately predict something like that.

We're more likely all going to die from super hurricanes over the next 100 years since the ocean is 2 degrees water than usual and rising.

Yeah, I remember my first doomsday prophecy. Back on December 21st, 2012. Maybe you've heard of it. Heck I even believed in another one a year later.

I felt like a fool the next day. Once that happened, that was when I stopped believing in fairy tales.

The world's not ending, it just a bunch of coincidences that can be strung together to give the illusion of something that's not there.

When you wake up on September 24th, do what I did. Leave the fairy tales behind and start living in the here and now.

I remember that one a year later from that preacher dude. I kind of freaked out when I saw a billboard for it in my town.

>wasn't around for Y2K

albeit a "man-made" apocalypse, but hey.

what if tomorrow is the day we start to feel the effects

It's currently the 23/9/17 here in NZ. Nothing has happened yet. I mean the world could end, National could get voted in again....