Any good free web hosts?

any good free web hosts?

yeah but it depends on how much you're willing to spend

free

lol

lol

lol
install apache to your router, i believe that falls in the line of "free"

Yo can host it your self with an old computer if you're not a fucking idiot. That's what I do.

I think 000webhost is still around, they are free. But you won't get a free web domain. That's different.

lol

he doesn't need to purchase a domain name he just needs to get lots of people to insert the name of his site into their hosts files

I like you

come over to my house and fuck my sister

ight

Yo can't host it your self with an old computer if you're not a fucking idiot. That's what I do.

lol
easier said than done. may have a shared connection with issues as it is. thus another question wouldn't be "free'. thus. doesn't work.

I know that. I used that before. They have data transfer limits later on. So I can't use them anymore. But thank you.

Yeah .That's right. Domain name doesn't matter. Though people actually thinking that I own the free web host is a little bit of an issue. But a minor problem.

i self host it with my old computers all the time. thats what i do.

>mfw i can't host on my shared connection and everyone doesn't understand

I suppose that if those that i share the connection with that complain about it a lot died then I would be able to do it. But other than that I can't do it.

you can't self host it with our old computers all the time. thats what i do.

ill let you host your site on my computer for free. but it will cost you...

lol
easier said than done. may have a shared connection with issues as it is. thus another question wouldn't be "free'. thus. doesn't work.

lol

then that's not free...

i always host them on my shared connection and everyone is pretty understanding. i do it all the time, its what i do.

well then let me talk to my friend. he has a vps he's not using and he might be willing to rent some space on it out to you for a cost

you can't host them on your shared connection and no one is pretty understanding. i do it all the time, its what i do.

lol

i always do nothing on my shared connection and everyone is pretty retarded. i do it all the time, its what i do

then that's not free

openshift

i know that. i use that all the time. they have unlimited data transfer limits so i don't think i'll ever stop using them. but thank you.

yeah but you're not paying for the vps, my friend is. you're just paying rent which is totally different.

000webhost.com

thats not free

>i know that. i use that all the
then act like it. k den. same. it also has unlimited data transfer. it's an issue of everyone being on at the same time. you don't understand. but thank you.

then that's not free

i addressed why that doesn't work in the thread but thank you.