What is it like to have a girlfriend? Asking for a neighbor

What is it like to have a girlfriend? Asking for a neighbor

Every single girl on the planet, every single last one, has a guy that is sick to fucking death of her.

i dont buy this meme

It's the worst thing that you can't wait to experience multiple times

Lotta time spent doing shit when you wanna be playing csgo.

Buy it. I'm not the guy who posted that, but can confirm

>my gf died years ago - OD of drugs and alcohol
>pain and agony
>addicted to drugs and alcohol
>may rehabs
>still dealing drugs and weapons
>profit

Don't ask stupid questions OP.

it's similar to the feeling of wanting to scratch your nose but your hands are tied behind your back and you're about to be run over by a train.

how is this a stupid question? ive never had a gf before and want to know what its like. not my fault youre weak minded

girls are a meme OP

M-miley???

> Time consuming? Check
> Costly on the wallet? Check
> Whiny, sensitive & annoying? Check

If you don't enjoy free time, being able to spend your money on whatever you want, and not having to be available pretty much 24/7 for a grill then just buy a hooker.

It's basically like having a dog. It's pretty dope most of the time.
When it's not dope it will ruin your week.
You miss it when you don't have one. And when you get one again you realize how much fo a fucking hassle it is just to have someone to sleep next to you.

interesting

"weak minded"?? Are you fucking kidding me? I don't give a flying fuck bout that right now bro. It's only makes me who I am now. Reconsider that having a gf is absolutely not healthy for you and your business. Just get as many money as possible. Fuck other stuff.

Orgasm are strong if you gf likes sex and touching your dick for hours

then it becomes like... I WANNA FUCK A DIFFERENT PUSSY, then you fuck up hiring a hooker, she wants to break up, she doesn´t, and keeps making you feel like shit

so its great I heard

Oh wow you watched that movie where they say that but added fucking a bunch of times to sound tough. Fuck

They're essentially private hookers that cost time and money. Not even close to a dog user.

Dogs are loyal, and will stay with their owner no matter how they treat them, they're mostly easy to dominate.

Girlfriend are 50/50 on loyalty. They might leave if you fail to pay enough attention to them, or perhaps even lose your job. They want to be independent but mostly have the minds of a child.

I wouldn't say the comparison is level imo.

It's like really really wanting to try a flavor of ice cream and then finally when you almost completely don't care anymore someone gives you the ice cream. The very first bite you realize you don't really like it but you sit there and keep eating it, trying to look pleased because you complained about not having it so long.

Go fuck a hooker. Test drive, then decide.

It also really depends on the relationship.
I've had girls where I was super beta clingy and I couldn't spend enough time with them.
And I've had girls where they keep bitching that I never spend enough time with them.
And it also depends on the girl. Some cunts will go out of their way to be a pain in the ass and make your life miserable unless you spend every minute of your day pleasing them, and it'll probably still not be good enough. And some girls are sweethearts who want to be happy with you and they do their best to make that happen.

It's complicated, but tl;dr: It's kinda overrated unless you really love each other. Which is fucking rare btw.

>Yes, quite, tally ho I believe my good sir

Holy. Go get fucked.

Again some dogs are just assholes as well that will be a pain in the fucking ass. Same with girls.
Best case scenario they're great. Anything other than best case scenario and they're worse than not having one.

what the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

pretend all you want like you've been in relationships enough to know

you just sit there and jerk off to traps and instagram posts because youve never touched a woman and feel like your qt 3.4 that you'll marry and love forever is out there

Projecting

3.14 you absolute moron

It's disgusting that you let crackie chan over there touch your car.