Why do SJW's find the hijab acceptable? isn't it a form of oppression?

Why do SJW's find the hijab acceptable? isn't it a form of oppression?

They don't hate oppression, they hate daddy and the west, islam is the biggest anti-west force in the world today.

If a religion centered around nuclear destruction of the human race sprouted up, and it was practiced by an "oppressed" group, they would accept it too.

>leftists contradicting themselves
wow that surprises me

That bitch looks fucking crazy

White guild liberals. Anything "ethnic" is morally virtuous.

As time goes on and hens fall more in love with their sandnigger religious masters I feel like it might not be so bad. Every single thing their parents and grandparents and great grandparents fought for is wiped away. A man can treat a woman worse than western women have ever been treated before and the broads LOVE it. How many times did you get the urge to shut some hen up but couldn't out of respect as a human? If you're a mudslime you can slap that but itch until she shuts the fuck up. Then bend her over and fuck her every which way. Then demand fucking dinner. Seems pretty god.

No, the Hijab is empowering women

But the use is enforced right?

kek right, and child rapist really just want whats best for kids. Is this bait or are you just retarded?

Stop looking for logic and reason with women. Just stop.

Apparently they're fighting for the "choice" for hijabs to be worn.

Because Muslim women clearly wear them out of choice.

muslims are alpha and make women submit to them, this is what the sjw want in the end, whitebois let them do what they want without consequence, now they dont respect you anymore

It's true, doesn't anyone wonder how black guys keep getting laid even thou they beat the shit out of women all the time? Women just want an alpha, it's natural

Because you can't really judge a woman if they're all covered.

But they often, at least in USA, wear designer clothing. Isn't that a contradiction?

No. Wearing the hijab is completely optional and is the woman's choice of she wants to wear it or not
>knows nothing about Islam
>tries talking like he knows something about Islam
Sounds to me like you're the retsrded one m8

3/10

Bahahaha my side are in orbit right now, that may be true in the U.S. but not in most middle eastern countries. Back to tumblr with you.

It's fine to trigger right wingers. That's why the love it.

SJWs want power for the Left.
The obstacle to this is the power of white men, who tend to be conservative.
Muslims are the shock troops who are helping to take the power away from white men, and provide votes for the Left.
SJWs think that when the white man has no more power to defend his society, they will be able to take over and the Muslims will leave them alone.

>Muslims will leave them alone

Which hasn't happened once happened since that house of memes was invented.

So any muslim girl can go out without a hijab and there would be no repercussions?

They think that if they feed the crocodile then it will eat them last.
However, as soon as the Muslims have no use for the Left, then they will rape, enslave and kill them.

It is and it's driving me nuts. I'm a cuck. I'm down with all the tumblr snowflake sexuality bullshit. I'm a borderline SJW and even I can see how muslims have no place in civilised western society.

In case you're curious (and you probably ain't, I don't blame you) the Cologne New Year Rapefest woke the fuck out of many feminists

liberals dont care about anything that resembles actual oppression, otherwise they wouldnt love communism and islam. they just hate white people.

You think SJW look at evidence or data or history or use reason?
> Well there's your problem user.

Not in Saudi or Iran but in the vast majority of the Muslim world, yes. The Muslim world is schizophrenic. Saying "they all" want one thing is usually ridiculous.

Here, a lot of the hijabis I know from university are actual committed communists. They don't come from super-conservative families, they wear hijab here mostly because they want to upset power structures. If they lived in a religious Muslim stone age area they probably wouldn't cover, or they'd do the thing where most of your hair is showing

Clearly that's not true. But it is true that many Muslim women do not wear the hijab, so equally, the notion that it is strictly enforced is untrue.

For some Muslims, of both genders, there are religious guidelines for appearance which they choose to follow: beards for men; hijabs for women. The problem comes when it is enforced by a fanatical, fundamentalist faction, like the Afghani taliban.

I probably treat my dog better than most Islamist treat their women.

feminists always hated logics, well women in general hate logics

look up the zero sum game

basically there is a finite amount of power and wealth in the world and those with more power means that they have taken it from others.

so because the west is so powerful and the leader of the world, it means they are oppressing the other part of the world.

this also applies to honor, morality, and "goodness" though. the more power you gain the less moral, honorable, virtuous, good/ whatever you are, while the more oppressed you are the higher your amount of morality/virtue/honor becomes.

thats why liberals who hate the west, who champion lgbt and womens rights, justify their hypocrisy by also advoxating for muslims- despite the fact that if you put these people in a room with muslims they would kill eachother. this is how tjey support islamic societies, despite islam being the antithesis of their beliefs

redpilled history of christianity professor(tenured) taught us. he was a great dude.

also my explanation isnt as good as his but you get it.

In don't view the objection of Islam as being "red pilled". It's just common fucking sense and sanity at this point to reject Islamist migration.

>redpilled
>history of christianity professor

I have no words.

>Wearing the hijab is completely optional