You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an edgy 12 year old

you have 10 seconds to prove you're not an edgy 12 year old

I know life gets worse, not better

Nice

I want the pain to stop, and I want to live life man.

im in college

Fuck you nigger. I don't have to prove anything to some cuck on the internet. Faggot.

Can buy beer myself.

what does edgy mean

I'm browsing the website.

Struck a nerve?

I have a 401k

I don’t open mail anymore because bills give me anxiety

No. Virgin asswipe.

I just checked my BMI out of pure curiosity.

Been with my gf for 10 years, have a great job, awesome car and house. I'm pretty mature and settled.

i don't get mad in a political or religious discussion

Edgy 12 years old don't get angry in political/religious discussions because they're too young to understand the implications.

I have licked vagoo irl

Innernet arguments are entertainment, not bait.

Get off my lawn, faggots.

Jaboody Dubs

edgy beta cuck nigger

Back when i was in nam we killed kids just for pointing a finger gun at us and saying "bang" we did it because we knew the vc were useing them as spies.

I'm a republican, and not a trumptard.

i have no pubes or asshole hair

>Tripzzzz
Anyway, I remember turning on my computer at 12:05 am on Jan 1st 2000 to find that nothing happened.

Linkin Park sucks.

mein fuhrer

I'm a white, conservative Republican with a full time job.

idgaf what I eat anymore

I've eaten a frozen pizza every day this week, and killed an entire pumpkin pie, and a whole box of cupcakes, and drank a 12pack of soda, and three bottles of wine. Also half a box of ice cream. Yes I said a box. With carmel and fudge chunks in it.

AND I still look the same as I did before, at 180-185lb, and I don't even give a shit how fat I get or how soon I die of heart disease. I've checked all the boxes of shit I wanted to do in this life, and now I just do not give any fucks about anything at this point.

I'm going to start riding my fucking old racing bike, because I remember riding bikes was fun. I don't even give a fuck if I die of a heart attack, as people do when they have shit cardio and go out and hammer. It's been a pretty good life, I'm just coasting to the finish now.

Oh & millennials, you are absolutely, utterly, fucked.

You're 40-55yo.

You're 70yo+, or never developed your own mind and are just repeating the stupid shit your dumbfuck parents beat into you.

Millennials are the worst generation, irresponsible, lazy, entitled, and utterly worthless. I hope our children step up where we fail, but they'll probably just be worse.

check'd

i have a gf