ITT: we try to beat snapchat’s screenshot detection

ITT: we try to beat snapchat’s screenshot detection

Any ideas?

Put airplane mode on you pleb

Doesnt work, the other person is notified once you open snapchat with an internet conection

Ur just delaying it a bit

I thought iOS 11 had some shit that could do it?

Screen recording? Doesnt work

Alright this one's for the Sup Forumsoys.

If you have android, download a screen recorder. Start the recording, open the app, find what you want to ss, and open it. Then, stop the recording and find it in your gallery. Screenshot the video you took. Habe fun jacking it to your friends, OP.

Tried it in ios without success

>load snapchat
>before pressing the desired snap but airplane mode on
>screenshot
>quickly get out of snapchat
>delete the app and data
>download again
>enter login and view snap again

Great success!

PUT airplane mode on

Get Snitchchat. It puts two little icons on your screen; tap one to screenshot and one to toggle recording. Snapchat doesn't detect it, so the only downside is that it doesn't record audio.

>bluestacks
>snipping tool
>done

That might work but you have to delete the whole fucking app

Thats android right?

yes sir. android emulator

Use Google now to take a screenshot as long as you save it to drive or Google photos it won't register as a screenshot on snapchat

that DOES work but for real deleting and reinstalling doesnt take but

Fucking newfags, use snapprefs to save snap files. Hell, you can even do casper if that's still a thing

I guess it's a good thing that normies still think you screenshot snaps, otherwise they might not post stuff

Casper stopped working a couple weeks ago. I don't know about snapprefs, but I don't think that's still around either.

I use it every day so yeah, it's still around

Casper is down now, screen recorders work for me.

Why not just screen record or do iPhones not work like that ?

I thought I heard that it was dead too. Is it available for android? And does it let you send pics from your camera roll as snaps?

Imma keep that one in mind

Theres a feature on ios 11 but snapchat is smarter

Are you still on Marshmallow??

If you have an iPhone, download iOS 11 and use the screen record feature

Jailbreak & use Phantom

Az screenrecorder works for android unless it's been notifying people this whole time lol

I've heard it does if you screenshot. Screen recording still works fine though.

Why don't you just fucking ask permission?

It's on android with xposed
Yes, you can send images or videos without it showing up as an upload

Downside is you need to use an old version of snap but i don't care about the new features anyway

>why do you want to screenshot?
So i can masturbate to your pics

Yeah not gonna happen

Use Snapchat ++ on iOS from tutuapp, you can directly save to the camera roll including videos, and the watch snaps unlimited times and there's tonnes more features. The other person can't tell. There's probably a version like it for android as well.

Yeah why

do you really have to delete the app? I heard you just have to fully close the app, then turn airplane mode off, then open snapchat from the beginning again before continuing to view stuff.
Or is this just only for public snaps? Noob when comes to snapchat so haven't taken snaps myself, let alone screencaps yet

This shit works

Nah that doesnt work, tried it already

Where do i get that?

Theres an option on snapchat to delete cache, has anyone tried airplane mode the deleting the cache?

Yo boys I got an LG cricket phone and the screenshot detection doesn't work with this phone. So im free to do whatever I want and no one ever knows.

including public? there's some girls I know that do slutty public shit which I'd like to cap but I'm too much of a lazy fuck/pussy to test out myself if public snaps get notified for screencaps with that method (or even without any trickary)

Idk what you mean by public but no, it doesnt work

Someone try this and report back

as in non-private snaps. ones for everyone on the friends list. usually just people posting random shit to make them look "quirky"
the stories when you go to the right side when you log in with all the advertisement feeds.

Yeah i know what you mean, i think they’re called stories, doesnt work either

I plug my phone into my computer, open Quicktime, hit New Movie Recording, switch input to my phone, hit record, it records the screen. Open snapchat, view snapchats, no notification. Take screenshots of the video you now have.

Test it on a snapchat to yourself to see if it works with your phone. I'm using mac/iphone.

I've been doing this for ages now. Got a collection going on now.

Fuck i dont own a mac

Put in micrpwave for 10 minutes

You can charge your phone that way right?

assuming he was gonna say get Xposed, get snapprefs. look at last supported sc version, then download and sideload old version apk from apkmirror

I've been doing this a long time. turn airplane mode on, screenshot anything, and then force stop and clear cache. screenshots will disappear, and also any failed to send things

confirmed. but on Android you don't have at least fast charging 2.0 it'll take a little longer, like 15-20 minutes

For those talking about ios 11 screen recording, does it just not record while playing or does it notify them?

Faggot

These ones are good

Notifies

it notifies them, acts the same as taking a normal screenshot

Silly iPhone retards.

Fuck off

I looked it up and it appears you're right, though it seems that the effort they have to put in to see a story screencap notification makes it unlikely they'd know unless specifically looking to see if people did so for each individual snap. Which seems unlikely considering the numbers of people they'd have viewing them.
I'll risk it and upload on here sometime as thanks for the help.

No problem, i think they’ll notise tho

If you have google on tap you could share the screenshot. You could change your Language to English (Virgin Islands) if you have Google Assistant currently.

Android Mustard Race

Bump

again

does android screen record apps trigger the notification?

It does on ios

I'm able to record my screen, so I just start recording before I open the snap. Snapchat doesn't recognize screen recording at all yet.

Fuckin retard. Just literally sideload airshou onto your apple shitphone and screen record.

Casper. You nigger.

>Buy second phone
>Position phone 2 over screen 1
>Open snap on screen 1
>Take picture of screen 1 with phone 2

/thread

or you know....rather than a second phone, get a plain camera that will take better quality pictures for cheaper.

just get an emulator an use prntscr, retards

Threads over fags, stop posting

Not working for me, I don't see the icons it's supposed to put up. Did you experience this?

Microwaving your phone charges it WAY faster than that, otherwise people would just charge it the normal way when they don't have microwaves available.

Yeah, it took a little effort to get it working. Did you go into your settings and give it permission?

www (DOT) apowersoft (DOT) com

I got it working thanks user.

If you have iPhone all you need is something on your computer to airplay to. If you have Mac it's built into quicktime, if PC just download an airplay receiver like LonelyScreen. Airplay to your computer, screen record/screenshot on your pc, profit.

> not having a designated phone to take photos of the snaps with

pleb tier.

AZ screen recorder. It works in Android from my experience

You don't need one. Download one online for PC.

I've used a few of them, some of them are pretty shitty but LonelyScreen seems to be doing the job for me.