Why have I never seen anyone on the internet supporting Hillary Clinton? Like ever?

Why have I never seen anyone on the internet supporting Hillary Clinton? Like ever?

How can she be getting so many votes, but none of her supporters have internet access?

older people are voting for her - mainly for the whole 'muh women' progress stuff

>What are baby boomers?

The same reason why everyone on the internet despises Trump yet he is the presumptive Republican nominee.

I like Trump

>The same reason why everyone on the internet despises Trump

Which internet are you hanging out on?

Nice trips bro.

Uhh, on Twitter right now. If you go on Trump's page and look at the recent responses to his tweets its all from Hillary supporters promoting #ImWithHer.

Or those people are part of the "pro-Hillary" shill team 6 that is currently active on reddit, facebook, and even here.

I've seen tons of support for both Trump and Hernie. But nothing for Clinton.

Nigga please... SJW are not majority

Guess you haven't been on Sup Forums when it had alot of love Hillary threads

>shill team 6

I chuckled m8

I mean real support. Not failed abortions on Sup Forums pretending to support her as a joke.

All her votes are totally legit bro, Hillary supporters are the silent majority because it's basically suicide if you are an open Hillary supporter in this religious conservative country we live in. People are just scared for there careers and lives and lives of their families for their support of Hillary. That kinda thing will get you thrown in a concentration camp and eventually an oven.

Then go to the Hillary crowd aka feminist scum when she has another speech again.

Go over to Daily Kos. About half the people over there like her. The other half like Bernie. And they've been at war with each other for months. It's a pretty good place to see what's going on down in the guts of the Democratic Party with the conflict between the two factions.

The internet access libs were all gunning for bernie

These. Baby Boomers.

Minority vote plus old white libs. They tend to stay away from Mongolian animation message boards.

nigger, spics and jews. also boomers

I'm pretty sure Jews have internet access.

Her primary voters are gimmedats.

Her general election voters will bet he normiest tier of normie. They typically do not pay attention until two weeks before voting. They will literally think, "oh that's a woman, how new." and vote for her. The nice word for these idiots is "independent". Trumps only way to win is to out PR her.

yeah, but they don't post on social media about their political beliefs

She's gaining steam now that SJW heavyweight Stephen Cuckbert is shilling her on his show.

Also this, pretty much EVERY relative I know in the USA is posting Shilldwag propaganda in their ZOGbook.

Here ya go m8.

Older folks remember the Clinton years and that's more or less what it would be like.

SJW & Muh women votes are going to be the minority, the Clintons have been involved with the democratic party for nearly four fucking decades and that builds something over time.