So im sort of dating a girl who is married and but wants to leave him because he cheated on her and now has a kid...

So im sort of dating a girl who is married and but wants to leave him because he cheated on her and now has a kid. BUT she wont leave yet claiming she is still learning how to move on from him. This has been many months and about 3 months since we started being really close. What do Sup Forums is there any hope for this working or do I need to tell her to leave until she leaves him for good.

>pic unrelated.

ylyl in the meantime

just enjoy the blowies and smashies.

We dont do anything that sexual.

Shall I bother with these ylyl photos?

You just buy her dinner and stuff? You're a friend zoned loser cuck, dude.

Been there. Just get out of there. You're GOING to get cucked in the long run, and I would bet you already are.

Oops, I missed this post
You don't do anything sexual, but you're "dating"? Maybe you ARE a cuck, in which case, go for it.

When his cock head collides with her cunt, her pussy is gonna need airbags, and he'll need a seat belt wrapped around his big oval-shaped balls.

What are you getting out it then?

>Not a YLYL thread
>First time I ever laughed on Sup Forums.

Trips makes this an epic day.

Not a cuck and we pretty much are dating. But she is open to paying for her things. I feel more as a emotional crutch and will probably just leave her this week.

She claims she knows she will never get over what he has done to her with the cheating on top of hitting her before. Just she doesn't quite know how to emotionally end everything. She mostly pays for her own things.

Honestly the emotional side of dating and what I used to think was a serious relationship but I think I lied to myself that she would have left him by now.

where you from OP?

Simple fix. Rape him.

Seeing you dominate him will cause her lizard brain to see you as her best sexual option.

Just superglue him to a folding lawn chair, then when he's stuck, cut the ass out of the chair, and put your cock in.

The United states, and im honestly not into being a cuck so if you were going to offer no thanks lol

Its only gay if our dicks don't touch right or if she gets involved?

no, i'm just dating a married chick too. hoping it's not the same woman.

ah, is she a Latino from Illinois?

Well actually, you need to make it as gay as possible. Tongue kiss him, rub his nipples, the whole nine. When she see's how much he's loving it, it'll only make her hornier.

State?

That will show her, welp I guess some good ol fashion gay rape is in order to fix my "relationship"

phew, no, from texas.

anywho, sounds like she's using you for emotional support. how old are y'all?

Illinois

Were both 23, and I told her that I feel that I am just becoming her emotional support. She said she understands and will understand if I want to see other people as she knows and claims it's a messed up situation.

But if you want real advice, I say just get out of it. Unless you have a hard time getting women usually. Then just tell her you need a physical relationship. She might understand your needs, and give it to you because she needs the emotional support.

Say "Eli aka DeathwishFML is a fag"

Normally I do have a little bit of a issue with getting over someone I am very close with. However with her am have come to the conclusion it probably wouldn't last a while ago and don't mind letting go. I also feel bad just using someone for sex in that way. I want a real relationship.

what

you're an idiot at 23 you should be banging girls without baggage dumb fuck. get a life fucking loser.

the money u spent on her couldve gone to asian massage parlor where they WILL make u happy and you'd still have a healthier relationship with your massage lady.

lmao "you'd still have a healthier relationship with your massage lady" that was actually pretty funny.

>)
at least have roast beef in the sandwich.

He's the fag you will get angry over anything and gets triggered at the slight mention of "weeb"

They all say that
She won't leave him

At least get nudes for us. Also, consider breaking up with her in a humorous way, like being way too forward. Tell her you're in love, buy her a CZ ring and tell her it's real, say that you bought plane tickets for Las Vegas and contacted a lawyer about having her current marriage annulled.

>pic related

>not understanding the definition of cucked

he's the literal opposite of a cuck. The cuck is the husband. He's just some schmuck the bitch is cheating with.

Well im out of here it was nice talking with you guys. Im going to talk with her tomorrow in person and tell her it's over. Then probably ask out the cute girl who sits next to me in my class lol

Also this

Probably the best idea in the thread.

Dont do it, kids are anchors for relationships, been there, done that, she never got over him.

I could see your point if he was getting laid by her.

Think about it, she's supposed to be "dating" this guy, and leaving her husband. This guy is putting in the effort but she's not fucking him.

If she's also still banging the "ex" husband, I'm pretty sure that's the definition of cucking.

You need to leave her. Once a cheater always a cheater. What do you know about the husband honestly? She could be lieing to you about her wanting to leave her husband. You need to ditch her she's not trust worthy if she's dating you and won't show divorce papers. And more then likely she'll cheat on you too.

And that kids, is how I met your mother

Dude that's so hard to answer. If it's love it's love but I can say from experience you need to make sure you are both open and honest and you need to make sure she is starting to divorce or separation process. If she is unwilling to make any moves to leave him and show she isn't dependent then your going to get very very hurt man so be careful this shit can fuck you up

>[
he's getting cucked because he spends: Time, money, energy on her and gets no sex.

other dude bangs her.

end of story.

Dump the cunt now.

tell her to cum on your pussy like mommy

mommy loves cock in her asshole like a good girl