AC/DC is nu-male repellent

AC/DC is nu-male repellent.
if you don't like AC/DC, you're a numale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree.

Nu-males hate fun?

Discussing white privilege on Twitter and listening to Kendrick Lamar is how numales have fun.

Go to bed dad

>dad barbecue rock
woof

Pre-back in black AC/DC is the goat

If you don't like them there's a high probability that you're an emasculated beta numale cuck

Post-Pinkerton Weezer is nu-male repellent.

Why do all of their songs sound the same

ummmm sorry sweaty have you even compared jailbreak to hell's bells

Am numale and I like them unironically. Try harder.

If you like them there's a high probability that you're a repressed homosexual

No sweaty :) I only had the pleasure of listening to them during a marathon I wasn't allowed to miss and they made me want to kill myself even more than normal

>No sweaty

>projecting

What is it honey? Can't handle the truth, ummm?

>projecting projection

>projecting projecting projection

sorry sweaty but they are decent half of the time ;)

>I've got the biggest balls of them all
if you like AC/DC there's a high probability your mental development stopped when puberty hit

all weezer is shit
acdc is easy listening new age tier shit

Unghr... I don't think so

FUCKING OK HEAR ME OUT
I know this is a bit offtopic but I don't wanna make a new thread
I've been looking for a song for the last hour to no avail
I was 99% it's a stones song but I listened to all their popular songs and it ain't any of them
it sounds like a rolling stones song, like, there's no other way to describe it, sorry, very catchy riff (starts with the riff) and the verse says something like "I wouldn't leave her" or "I don't believe her", sung kinda like "I don't beLIEVE her".
no it's not I'm a believer by the monkees but kinda close
with a rolling stones riff

wtf help me what song is this

youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

Night Prowler is best AC/DC song

I work at an amusement-center type dealy where I run lazertag games. These games have a series of licensed music from c-list movie soundtracks and approximately 3 songs by AC/DC. Unfortunately, the way the computer selects songs makes it so I hear Shoot to Thrill and Back in Black like 20 times a day and I'll be lucky to even hear Thunderstruck once.

I've grown to hate AC/DC.

AC/DC are one of the greatest heavy-metal bands of all times, and one of the most authentic acts of rock'n'roll. They embody the wild, rebellious quintessence of rock music like few other bands before punk-rock. They were the opposite of the intellectual singer-songwriter or the brainy progressive-rock or the decadent glam-rock of the 1970s: they were not the brain and not the heart but the guts of rock and roll. Rolling Stone Magazine gave a "zero" to several of their albums: the greatest compliment ever paid to them.

Shit nigga, I would've hacked their PA system first day on the job to play music I deem worthy. Its probably one source wire to PA system setup.

The place I work is in shambles and they can barely pay to keep the air conditioning on, I wasn't going to go around voiding warranties on the licensed software they use to run the games

Eh, they're far from GOAT, but they're a good palate cleanser whenever I get tired of the indie faggotry I normally listen to. Great workout music too.

I never understood how anyone could dislike Bon Scott era AC/DC.

sounds like the shrek song

Glad you liked it.

I like two AC/DC songs: Let There Be Rock and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. I really don't care for Angus Young's voice at all, and the band as a whole feels really repetitive. That could just be because they were really influential within their style though, and I don't really dig hard rock.

Shit, meant Brian Johnson not Angus Young.

I agree, also The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

What if I only like Bon Scott era?

This, Brian Johnson a shit.

I used to work in a metal factory where the foreman was this wiry old stoner who was big on AC/DC; dadrock blaring on the speakers while the machines banged was a common sound. I gained his respect. Good guy.

I love AC/DC. No other rock band has gotten more mileage out of the same sound for so long. They never changed their sound to fit with what was popular at any given time. So many 70s artists ruined themselves by changing. Not AC/DC. They just kept rocking. A lot of their lyrics are goofy and cliche, but that's part of the appeal.

My friends and I always blast AC/DC in the car when we're out together, though the band isn't very enjoyable on your own and I'd never listen to them without being in a social environment.