So my gf told me that she wants me to dominate in sex

so my gf told me that she wants me to dominate in sex

How can I do that?

Do I have to spank her or say dirty things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's code for keester.
And when she 'acts like' no, you dominate.

Nah just stick it in her pooper dry.

sounds like she's ready to put you in jail for rape. what'd you do to make her so mad

Do literally whatever the fuck you want my dude she just gave you the wheel so ya know don't be a birch and make her live out your fantasy

it's pretty simple, actually

just make up a plan (or use the spur of the moment if you're good at that) on how to sex
and then you do that

maybe she's commenting on how sex with you is like sex with dead fish and wants you to actually move yourself

Yeah you're gonna get cucked lol

If you can't tell your girl likes to be dominated in bed, well she's pretty close to getting someone else to fuck her or its already happened

Use her body however you want, it turns women on in a primal sense to have a guy use them like that

If I do what I want, I'd cum in 1 minute

well then you're simply bad at sex

muscle training has been proven to lead to later orgasms tho

just treat her the way that you'd assume a big black guy would treat you in jail

Buy her a collar

Yas
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

Op here
I can do this 30-60 minute, but I can focus on how to hold it, but I can do it in 1 minute if I do what I really want.

sex is for me something like a spectacle. I'm doing a show, making her finish and last moment is mine.

as i said

>bad

op here again

ok, god damn when I'm stoned I'm make mistakes while writing

4play m8, you Gotta push her on the bed pull her legs open, flipper her over and enter here grab her hips, just be a man.

Tenderly and with love and care?

it is a trick
she is trying to get you to do something that she can use in court to charge you with rape and domestic abuse so she can take your house and sue you for damages

>don't be a birch

so, like, a douglass fir is ok?

>Virgins

No oak dumbass

>sex is for me something like a spectacle. I'm doing a show, making her finish
Yeah, see, don't do this. Be selfish and fuck her like a whore. That's what she's telling you she wants.

I'd fuck her on her table and squeeze her tits