While 47 clubs have competed since the inception of the Premier League in 1992...

>While 47 clubs have competed since the inception of the Premier League in 1992, only six have won the title: Manchester United (13), Chelsea (4), Arsenal (3), Manchester City (2), Blackburn Rovers (1) and Leicester City (1). The current champions are Leicester City, who won the title in 2015–16.
La Liga has nine different champions. I thought EPL had parity?

When Alex Ferguson is paying off the referees, the free market turns into a cartel.

>since 1992

who fucking does this really

That's when it become the premier league cunt
The competition formed as the FA Premier League on 20 February 1992 following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from the Football League, which was founded in 1888, and take advantage of a lucrative television rights deal.[2]

>nothing ever happened before the premier league

really who does this fucking

La Liga has only had 4 this century. PL managed that in as many years recently

Manchester United have won the EFL Cup every year! Nice parity us!

Good point

Stay mad liverpool

Ur irrelevant trophies from 200y ago dont count.

>Leicester won the premier league before the bindippers

Yes I have no life I know

You'd have no life if you included 2nd and 3rd place in your index

>EPL
No one ever said the Eritrean Premier League had parity m8

>6 champions in 20 years
Better than the England

Wait, only 9 different winners in almost 90 years? What's the point of La Liga? That sounds horrible.

> 128 years active
Didn't you stop while europeans tried to genocide each other?

>half of those teams only managed to win it with massive outside investment

Wrong.

La Liga champions this century: Barcelona, Real, Valencia, Deportivo, Atletico

Premier League champions this century: United, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Leicester

Both have 5

Romania where

Every league, atleast in europe , has only a handful of champions teams if you look at the past couple of decades

>This century
>La Liga active: 87 yrs
>EPL active: 24 yrs
>5-6 different winners each
Hmm...

America does it again

France had 9 different champions in the last 19 years, and that include Lyon and Paris winning it 10 times.

Reminder the English League was reinvented in 1992 because Liverpool left its reputation in tatters.

Its reputation was already on the up from 1989 onwards.

La Liga has only had 5 different champions since 1992 (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Deportivo). And if you count the number of English football champions since 1929 (when La Liga was established), there are 19 different champions.

>dat streak of Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Lille, Montpellier and PSG winning it

I think the Bundesliga also had a period like that. It alternated between Bayern and a random team that wasn't >Schalke.

>I thought EPL had parity?
What has an EPL got to do with the rest of your post?