Bought some nyquil, sprite, and skittles to make lean. Has anyone tried this before...

Bought some nyquil, sprite, and skittles to make lean. Has anyone tried this before? How much do i have to drink till i experience the effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoulda bought dayquil. You're gonna feel drowsy as fuck. And you need to drink the whole bottle.

What are you some kind of nigger?

Supposed to do it woth codeine retard. Fucking faggot... enjoy your nap though, be safe nigga

do not fucking drink an entire bottle of tylenol unless you want your liver to fail.

good luck with your kidney failure

that's now how you make lean. this is lean.

nyquil has dxm in

Yolo
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

It aint tylenol, it's nyquil which only contains an antihistamine and dxm

this but sadly it isnt made anymore

hey dipshit, don't stray too far from the usual recipe
>codeine
>Jolly rancher(s)
>sprite
et voila, you have dirty sprite.
what a sad day to see young addicts not remember how to pour a nice pint

you're actually retarded

It's all Tylenol

That's the cold and flu nyquil you fucking down syndrome, i'm talking about nyquil cough, which is the one your supposed to use

OMG get a script for viratussin ac or Robitussin ac both have codine and as someone who has actually done both zzzquil and codine syrup the zzzquil works better and has the best taste codine it's a slight high not much just makes u relaxed but both get you pretty fucked

NyQuil Cough[edit]
Nyquil Cough contains a cough suppressant and antihistamine but no painkiller. Its active ingredients are:
Dextromethorphan (15 mg/15 mL) (cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate (6.25 mg/15 mL) (antihistamine/hypnotic)

Put Suboxone in your Sprite instead for a great opiate high like with codine it's usually for junkies but it will make u dopesick garanteed for a day at least if u are not used to opioids

only children's robitussin has just dxm... but you want codeine anyway. robotripping is for losers

My buddy in basic training for Navy got some cough syrup or something and said he was going to drink it all. I was like what why? He was like, this is the only way I'll get fucked up in here! And he pounded the whole bottle like he was some king of hero of getting fucked up. To make a long story short he crapped himself that night while he slept and everyone knew it.

You're missing codeine and promethazine, the main ingredients.

>one pint

Wew laddy

Disassociatives=\=opiods

Just make sure it doesn't have acetaminophen in it, gonna fuck your liver up famalam.

Also making lean without literal actual lean is some pretty desperate nigger worship.

>itt: children