>she likes anime and video games
>hanging out tomorrow
>pretty certain she wants to smash
>what even is this how is this happening
>broke up with X about a month ago
>think she gave me a mild case of the chlamydias
>getting tested Thursday
>takes 7 days to treat

Wut do? Delay? Wrap it and hope for the best?

>10/10
>asian
pick one, Thais are like the lowest on the asian spectrum, also he has a penis

lol nope

also she's thai/american

i dont think it matters since there is a 90 percent chance your either being catfished or are gonna get jumped.

chlamydia doesn't even matter, there's no downside

Sounds fishy as fuck, better hope both your kidneys work in case they take one

How convenient the guy with a blatant Thai fetish found a 10/10 Thai girl in his area that is down to fuck.

user, I don't believe your dumb story, but based in the pics you have posted, I can tell that you have a superior and patrician taste in women.

Regards.

which is funny because it's true.

Pretty convenient yes lol

Nah, snapchat says otherwise.

I still don't believe you, but please, post more skinny Thais.

Let's assume you're not being catfished or robbed.
Meet with her, if it goes well, act like you are such a gentleman that you want to take it a little slow. Don't be too faggot about it or anything, just avoid giving her an STD. If she's real persistent, just eat her out.

Finally a decent response.

I think I'm going to bring her and my dog to do some outdoorsy stuff, hoping her apartment doesn't allow dogs.

Eat her ass. Thais love getting their asses eaten.

Might see if I can get a test done sooner too, and will probably buy some condoms just in case things get irresistible.

Fucking sauce?!

> Thais are like the lowest on the asian spectrum

Looks like someone forgot the Filipinos

t. degenerate bug chaser

Her name is "Eaw".

pic then or it didnt happen

I think a good way to make this work is to just say you are getting tested and want to wait until after you get results to be safe. If she insists you wear condom then there you go. Only tell her this though if you start moving from base to base.

Yeah dude just take her somewhere and when the date is over don't offer to take her home, just be like "I'd like to see you again. How about next weekend?"
Or make up some reason you CAN'T spend the night with her. Something you have to do at 10pm, though I can't imagine what that would be.

I'm concerned saying something like that on the first date would kill things permanently.

Bringing dog to date with underfed Asian.
>you must really hate your dog

"My dog is with me and I have work early in the A.M."

But there's a lot of time in the day lol

fucking LOL

Like 90% of thai girls are insane so watchout Sup Forumsrother

Couldnt have waited a week to broadcast on tinder? Dumbass

Underestimated myself, thought it would take longer to get a date. Plus the conversations are entertaining.

Well, that's why you only say it if you notice she wants to fuck. Or if you are basically dry humping her. Just have condoms ready, OP.

Hahahahaha gold

same Sup Forumsro

Fucked this girl 3 days ago, today woke up with dripdick. Yellow/white discharge, sometimes clear like precum. Going to urgentcare Monday

>thi
>girl

Its a trap