Opinion disregarded

All of them are the wrong way around

Kampfer was fun

Anyway you're objectively wrong

All of those "sports" are shit.

>vlc

no, you're wrong, you weeb faggot

>Basketball > Hockey
Basketball is only so popular because it's the easiest sport to comprehend. Compared to other sports, it involves relatively little strategy, suspense, and subtlety. It essentially boils down to pure athleticism, i.e., whichever team is physically bigger and faster, and provides a constant drip of gratification for short attention spans.

Hockey is on the other end of the spectrum. Athleticism obviously plays a role, but it's pure skill that's primarily rewarded. It's strategies are complex, the required teamwork and coordination is extremely impressive, and the spectator's patience is rewarded with explosive, split-second plays that can turn the tide of an entire game in a moment.

Of course, neither is objectively better, but I find hockey to be much more sophisticated and intriguing.

Oh, and go Flyers.

>It essentially boils down to pure athleticism

I'm a hockey fan first but this isn't true at all. Basketball is a skill sport first with a big emphasis on athleticism second.

If you can't handle the ball, pass and shoot, you better be over 6'10" and be able to run up and down the court all day in today's NBA.

I actually felt a phantom fedora on my head as I was typing it out.

Obviously there is an element of skill to basketball. And I guess it's incorrect to insinuate, as I may have done, that star basketball players possess little to no skill. But I still think it's minimal compared to the skill that's demanded of other sports. Thus a basketball team can possess incredible strategy and teamwork and still be outmatched by a team of three or four athletic freaks of nature who don't necessarily possess the same raw skill. Whereas the more skillful and strategically superior hockey team will generally win the game, which I appreciate a lot more on a competitive level.

But idk, admittedly I'm kinda drunk right now and I'm obviously biased towards hockey. So if you think what I'm saying is bullshit you might just be right.

Only niggers think that apehoop is somehow better than based hockey.
Shut up nigger.

Oh man look at that edge

Everything was right until you said tennis is better than soccer.

Hentai poster at that.

Not that I'd know.

Basically I'm trying to say here () without being racist.

Fuck the Flyers.

y-you too

This. Get fucked weeab niggers

>Tfw only 4 of those are real sports
>Tfw only a burger would think stick-ball, hockey, apehoop, handegg are important anywhere outside burgerland.
>Tfw puts the beautiful game last when it's the greatest sport of all time
Burgers never fail to disappoint.

You have to go back, paco.

MotoGP > Formula 1

Right
Wrong
Right
Wrong

You're probably a frog

Tennis is far superior to soccer and takes way more skill.

Boxing is dead so anything alive > Boxing
Hockey > Basketball
Baseball = Football
>this semen slurping sport is better than this semen slurping sport

why is there a feud between basketball fans and hockey fans?

literally all of those are wrong

even baseball should be baseball>>>>>>>>>>>>handegg

This American is correct actually.

>Starts off well
>Goes full retard

Just like your birth.

people that like baseball more than football weird me out, it's like someone choosing to drive a honda civic around instead of a bmw. they are both great cars but one is clearly superior.

Its a one sided feud. Puckfags constantly try to big up thier sport and trash talk basketball (usually devolving into racial slurs because that's all they can think of) meanwhile basketball fans hardly acknowledge thier existence because they know their sport is more beloved and all around better.

MMA > Boxing
Hockey >> basketball
Football = Baseball
Soccer = Tennis

>basketball is an all around better sport

Basketball is the only sport where one player can consistently make or break a team. The level of superstardom in the NBA is greater than any other league. Take away the top player from each NBA team and they'll perform like shit. Take away the top player from each NHL, NFL, MLB team and they'll perform about the same.

Basketball isn't a better sport. The best players are just better than their competitors compared to how well the best players in other sports leagues are.

>it's one-sided

That's why that image exists and people still reply to defend their precious hobby?

Seems about right

boxing>horse racing>soccer>whocares?

i want her to sit on my face

It's the truth. Go make a hockey vs basketball thread and see how many hockey fans run your defend thier sport compared to bball.

Pig!

>wahh! I don't want to dedicate time to my craft I just want others to carry me to victory!

Basketball is literally the sport of Legends and glory. Weak players get exposed so hard in Basketball. But despite being Godly at basketball on an individual basis you still need a good TEAM. That's why you saw LeBron go to Miami and Durant go to the Warriors.

KAIHO!

d..delete!!

Why's there cream cheese in her vagina?

Hockey kicks the shit out of basketball and tennis is boring.

Otherwise yeah.

mommy's made you breakfast user-kun

Majima, stop following Riko around you asshole! She's trying to talk about sports.

Why can't he just leave her alone. ;_;

more like knowing your golf will be a GOAT car forever instead of being marketed into buying the cheapest faux-luxury shitmobile on the market

this

sauce

yes
who cares
no
no

I recognize this

Terrible tastes

That' underage burger for you