Soup /b, In n Out fag here. ask me anything

Soup /b, In n Out fag here. ask me anything

Why does it always take longest for the animal style fries to come out at the drive through? You think melting some cheese over fries and adding dressing would be quicker than assembling a burger

How much mold grows in the shake machine?

because it reverses the flow of the kitchen, shit has to go to the fry table then back to the grill then out to you. also the people working fries hate making that shit. its annoying as fuck

Do they make you always smile? Also have you seen the corporate coupons ?

How does it feel to just be an incredibly mediocre Cook Out?

depends on how often the store cleans it. ive seen gross ass machines. Literal cockroaches crawling out of the parts. I've seen pristine machines that were cleaned every day too

what percentage of your customers act like special snowflakes and order esoteric Frankenstein shit from the "secret" menu vs those that just want regular burgers from your normal menu? I like your normal stuff more

yes they always make you smile its part of the 'uniform'. if you want corporate coupons just bitch that your order was wrong at the store or on the call center line. eventually one of the associates will give in and give you a free food coupon.

meh, no worries. food is decent. pay was ok when i worked there. moved on to greener pastures

the special shit comes from kids who think they're cool for ordering complicated crap. and regulars who like specific food. 90% of the business is just whatever is on the menu. late night special orders pick up

Any secret menu recommendations?

thanks for the reply - yeah, I just want a burger ... not a cult burger made entirely out of lettuce and mustard with a science fiction name

What are the typical shifts like, and how many breaks you get? I know the pay is decent but you guys are alwasy busy lmao

nothing super special, my favorite is a double double animal add ketchup and chilies, whole grilled onion instead

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

If I ask for a hamburger protein style, but with only onions and sauce and also no burger, will you give me a salad?

yeah, associates like customers like you. you'll get good food all the time. order what you want though, in the 10 years ive been with the company ive never seen someone's food fucked with

Are chili cheese fries a real thing?

because i dont wanna be an hero

shifts vary depending on part or full time. anwhere from 5 am to 2 pm or 5 pm to 2 am. depends on if youre a night or day worker. the company follows CA law closely you get 2 ten minute breaks and a 30 minute off the clock lunch no later than your 5th hour of work

they will give you two pieces of lettuce with a slice of onion and spread on it. wrapped in a burger wrap, also you're and idiot for paying for that because they'll charge you if you order it that way. ask for a side of protein lettuce, side of onion, and side of spread. same thing for free.

I worked there from 2007 to 2010 at store 107

sounds great bro! I might head over right now! to the one next to Hollywood High

unfortunately no. the company doesn't carry chili and the closest thing you can get is an animal fry

>Santa Clarita
Shit nigga, you go to Hart???

What are the stations there

i worked at about 10 different stores from 07 to late 2016.

for sure, enjoy brotha. i quit late last year.

What's the shorthand version of:
Double Hamburger with Whole Grilled Onion, Mustard, Chopped Chillies, Extra Lettuce, Extra Tomato?
I want to be the fastest ordering customer I can be.

>Ooga booga chooga duga sheeiiit aight muddafucka

I went to Canyon, class of 08

shit fam. depends on how busy the store is. basic positions are. pay window, headset, fries, cook, salad table, order taker, dining room, handout.

Why your patties so damn salty?

I tired it for the first time a month ago and it tasted so mediocre. What's the big deal with this place?

sheeeiiit, I was 09. Know Kelsey P? Think she was a star on the track team at your school or something, your year. Fucked her my junior year, chick was a qt.

that burger has no cheese fyi

DBL MT WHGR M CHILIES XL XT is how it reads on the tag. but if you wanna order quick, say double meat add whole grill, add mustard, add chilies, add extra lettuce, tomato. that will be the easiest way for the order taker to put it into the system

depends on the cook. some salt too much others not enough. its human error. ask for light salt or no salted patties.

Or maybe it was Kelly, don'y quite remember

has a cult following in CA. been around for about 7 decades. its good food, but the hype is CA culture

Hamburger Habit is better imo, but you in n out is damn good if you order the right thing

Name doesn't ring a bell. You went to Hart?

Chili cheese fries are totally a real thing. I had some recently at a little league snack bar.

op here, the Habit is good shit I prefer it over in n out

My jr and sr years, ya. Different state before then.

True. When I worked as a """"""""cook"""""""" at KFC like 10 years ago I used to put half the salt the recipe called for in the bucket for the extra crispy chicken and 3/4 of the original recipe seasoning and 1/2 the salt in the bucket for original recipe. People used to come from surrounding cities to get chicken at my store because it tasted better that way. Too much salt in shit sucks ass.

Hang out at Six Flags much? Fucking hated it, full of spics, looked forward to it before I moved.

I was born and raised in SCV so I got bored of it pretty early on. I liked hurricane harbor better than magic mountain

I was born and raised in CVS - I got really bored of cotton balls, shampoo, and peanuts pretty early on. I like Ralphs more now. I spend a lot of time with the bread and baking supplies.