I graduated 3 years ago, my highschool crush and I have become great friends...

I graduated 3 years ago, my highschool crush and I have become great friends. I am kind of her personal photographer/support. Tomorrow I am going to ask her out... Trying to better myself and exercise my demons. RATE my crush and wwyd.

I've loved her since grade 9

>exercise my demons

damn, she looks nice.
best of luck op. dont spaghetti and everything will be alright.

She's told me everything she's done with her ex's. I think it should be my turn

Been on a date with her yet?

We hang out all the time never classified as a date

I like her style.

>and exercise my demons.
>I've loved her since grade 9
>I think it should be my turn
you sound creepy, man.

My score: 8/10
SocietybasedScore (SbS): 7/10.
> Idgaf, you got a qt. 314 user.

Just a smidge.

God speed kid. I did the same with a friend of mine but she was with a dude at the time. I remember her telling me, "if I didnt have a boyfriend I'd kiss you right now". That's all I needed. We've gone our seperate ways now. We remain friends. Shes doing her thing. I'm doing mine. I wouldn't change it because my life is pretty great right now. But she knows I love her dearly.

I wish you well. Sincerely.

She will only fuck you if she has another guys cum inside her already

You are already friend zoned bro and no undoing that. Move on you sound like obsessive stalker type and wtf demons? She may go out with you as pity friend zone but your doomed to be cheated on by her with Chad. Grow up and quit fixating on one person it's creepy. I bet you have a room pasted with pictures of her on all walls that homicide will find at some point in the future -- just a feeling.

Don't rush into that then, I would say do something cute for her you know? Set up a nice date, start going into the flow of things. If the situation is how I'm assuming it is then you don't wanna rush or catch her off guard

>exercise my demons
Exorcise. With an o. You're not taking your demons to the gym.

I have gotten out of the friend zone multiple times, but I suppose I put myself in them on purpose to make it seem I'm not into them. Drives them crazy then they end up making the attraction obviously known.

seeing as how she is a qt/10 I would say your chances of success are slim. You should probably wait until you are successful in life before asking her out.

What could be more successful than being her personal photographer?

Damn dude I would have her poop on my chest and shove it back inside of her so she can do it all over again. What I'm trying to say is she's a great looking girl op, best of luck to ya. If you fuck it up, grab her by the pussy

Being successful doesn't matter

Best of luck, but this imo points to her turning you down

>exercise my demons.
How strong do you want to make her, OP?

Lol, lost on this one

Could go both ways if she says i sucked his dick prob not interested if she says He told me I gave him great head she wants you to make a move

Cant say for srue but youre prob already friendzoned, idk what you look like but if you arent at least an objective 7 i wouldn't bother and stay creeper with her

I second this. Maybe the best approach is to get a different gf to make her jelly

send more pics

Take her out - dinner, dancing, and smash. Then wait for her to say "so are we together now?" If you don't get that far then it's never meant to be.

you lost her the sec she told you about the things she did with her exes
you are no Bodyfriend material at this time

these. no chance, OP, sorry bud.

>I've loved her since grade 9
You mean last year.

Fuck you're a loser. Women are not for friendship, they are for breeding, household management, and child rearing and you've fail at being a man worthy of having a woman giving herself to you in that way. Even if things turn romantic for you, you'll always be a loser bitch she's just bidding her time with until she jumps at the chance to be with a real man.

A few tips:
Dont be fucking creepy about it.
Dont expect magical love/romance to just appear out of nowhere.
If you're just wanting to fuck her, dont pretend your in love to get in her pants; be casual about it. If she's down for it, you'll figure it out. If not, stop and find someone else to fuck.
Again, dont be fucking creepy about it.
The friendzone doesnt exist, people can fuck their friends. Happens A. FUCKING. LOT.
You dont love her. How much have you ACTUALLY had deep revealing conversations together where you see your true personalities not only coexisting but BETTERING each other? Probably not that much, I'm guessing. You dont love her, yet is what I'm saying.
Please, just dont be fucking creepy.
Ask her on a fun date and I hope you get a few more dates and to third base. If you find love, you find it. If not, what the fuck ever, man.

Where you from OP?

post your face so we can see if you have a chance

I imagine you look something like this

This is all a bad idea.

Just remember OP, you never be able to satisfy her unless you got a BBC

op is gone guys, im sure

This is actually really good advice

from this thread or from sanity?

Sorry bro, too little too late.

Both

>wwyd.

I'd ditch the girl and rape you.

you hard in the friendzone nigga

tomorrow you won't even have that

same

those are some nice dubs

Found the projecting virgin, his power is to great

This

kek'd

holy shit you're a stupid moron

Charge her money you dumb fuck. If you do it for free you're a dumb fuck who deserves the rejection he's going to receive