Gonna take some acid in a few hours. What should I expect, Sup Forums?

Gonna take some acid in a few hours. What should I expect, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.org/images/pdf/books/lsdmyproblemchild.pdf
soundcloud.com/seven-lions/lucy-original-mix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you killing yourself

an acid trip.

By your nail i can imagine you are a girl. So you'll probably end undressed on the ground pretending to swim in the ocean. While the real scene will be of random guys bukkake you.

trim your toenails cuz when you eventually go to bed and try to pull the sheets over your toes.. it won't feel good if u have nails that's all I say.. your body is super sensitive on the comedown

also don't smoke weed while tripping, it's a gamble you're unlikely to win

That's actually some good advice. Thanks, Sup Forumsro
Anything else I should worry about?

Your parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system will go into overdrive, causing you to feel a deep sense of agitation which may or may not sit well with you depending on how much you take and your set and setting. Your heart rate and body temperature will increase and your pupils will dilate. You will very likely see visuals, but at the least your will experience surreal perceptual and sensory distortions that you may find hard to put into words after.

Also, since LSD fucks with the vegetative function of the mind, you'll lose at least some interest in food and sleep. You'll probably lose track of time easily too, as well as your possessions.

If it's your first time, don't take too much OP. I wouldn't recommend going over 75ug, or better, 50ug at first. LSD is fucking powerful and lasts a long time. Take care of yourself.

The come down is easy, just drink a few beers and you can fall asleep easily.
Never had an issue with it other than the fact that I basically pass out for like 10-12 hours straight after a trip and still feel tired after waking up.

Cops.

drink lots of water throughout the trip. Best way to get over the come down is to sleep it off, it's hard as hell to fall sleep though, some people drink beers to help that. If you ever feel uncomfortable during the trip, go to a different room or just somewhere else with different scenery. Music is great while tripping but there are songs that can creep you out. Don't scroll down facebook or watch the news while tripping because you're bound to come across something upsetting. Also turn your ringtone off, you don't wanna hear that shit, it's startling.

Oh, and i recommend reading this too.
maps.org/images/pdf/books/lsdmyproblemchild.pdf

I mainly just want to take it to see what kind of weird shit I can draw/paint while tripping balls. I've taken shrooms before, which I've been told is more intense than acid, and I've always taken it well so I'm not too worried about it but I still want to be careful since it is something new to me.

post moar of her, preferably lewd ones

Acid is chill , not super strong like you might think or strong like a shrooms trip, just magnifies everything . It also brings you up and down a bunch, weed sometimes helps you get back, sometimes might take you out of your trip completely

I think lsd is quite a bit more intense than shrooms because of the duration.
Shrooms is easy because you can just sit there for 30-45mins and ride out the peak if something goes bad. With acid you're in it for the long-haul, you have to figure out what to do while your high, you can't just sit there like you can on shrooms.

test

it debatable whether or not shrooms are more intense than acid. It's dependent on the dosage and just who you are as a person - and the brain chemistry you have.

hahahaha you're a piece of shit. good way to ruin his entire trip in one word

it depends on the dosage, sounds like you've only taken small doses.

That looks like shit acid

You can expect to be tripping balls during the apocalypse

Oh shit... hope you didn't eat the brown acid

It usually takes around an hour and a half for you to start feeling it. Don't be like "oh I'm not tripping" and take more. How much do you plan on taking anyway?

Whenever I have done shrooms I'd go all in tripping for 8+ hours depending on how long I want to trip so I'm fairly used to long trips. Again, I'm just worried because it's something new. I've also heard that it's a lot easier to get really bad trips on acid/lsd which is my main concern. The environment I'm going to be in is going to be pretty controlled, though. I'd just have to watch out for my friends that might show up randomly to fuck with me.

This is the best thing you will ever see if you watch it

Mushrooms feel different to me, but i'd say both LSD and shrooms have the potential to be totally mind altering. It's surprising considering how remarkably non toxic these drugs are.

There's lots of advice on how much LSD is too much or too little, btw, so if you just want the real info, read lsd my problem child. The guy who first synthesized it wanted to originally use it in regression therapy and he gives details on dosage and method (just set and setting).

Common sense is the best policy though. We know that 1) lsd is remarkably potent, as originally noted by hoffmann, and 2) it's not suitable for most social environments imp (i tend to panic in those cases, but we're all different).

Where will you trip? If you can find a really out of the way place in nature, it feels very freeing, as LSD kind of makes you want to get up and walk around, for me at least.

It's pretty tough to get shrooms to be the same duration as an acid trip.
Yeah you can double dose and whatever else but due to rapid tolerance a double dosage of shrooms does not even give you close to the peak duration of LSD.

Depends where your acid is from though, you might be doing DOB for all you know lol

imo

Just one tab and if it goes well and I feel like I can handle more then I'll take the other 3 the next day.

I've recently started experimenting a bit more with acid after not doing it for 25 years (oldfag).

Biggest thing I can say is go with the flow. The most unpleasant experiences I've had (mostly when younger) was when I tried to plan stuff to do, or control what I experienced.

Oh, and drop way early. Don't wait until 10pm.

What a waste. LSD tolerance takes about 2-3 weeks to fade.
Even then it's usually recommended to wait 6-9 months, but the longer the better to avoid psychological conditioning.

wait at least 4 days between trips, or else your tolerance will be too high and it's just a major waste. You will barely feel it.

Full tolerance reset takes 2 weeks

Expect to have an amazing time !

Maybe have a few beers around it helps you come down. Weed will restart the trip like it is world war 2.

Thanks for this. I'll be thinking of you while watching this and probably dying.

Just got home from a tab and saw kingsman 2. Would reccomend OP Now im off 2 fap fam

At any rate though, enjoy your trip my friend.

Yeah, wait at least a week before tripping again.
(my OP)

Expect to shit yourself.

I'll be going to one of the nature reserves near me about 20min into my trip but for the most part I'll just be home watching movies and drawing/painting like I originally planned.

That's a good place to come up. Don't get lost.

Did you consider taking some drawing and painting material with you and just do that in nature?

I myself LOVE being in nature while tripping, of course the fact of being near home can be reassuring.

Well if that's the case then I'll just save it for next month which is when I'll be getting 2 weeks off from work.

Well as long as you're only on one tab that's fine.

Shit like "double dipped" tabs and whatnot are just memes. In reality blotter has a maximum capacity of about 200ug at best if it's super puffy fresh blotter, everything else crystallizes on the surface and by the time it's been manhandled 5 gorillion times none of that shit is on it anymore. Usually it's old blotter paper that has its absorbency and puffiness and it absorbs at best 100ug which is a typical dosage.

soundcloud.com/seven-lions/lucy-original-mix

this very post made me feel something inside and i am no longer going to shoot uptge school

I'll most likely lose my sketchbook or favorite pencil if I take them with me. I tend to misplace my things while tripping balls. I wouldn't want to risk it. I'll just enjoy nature for what it is.

who the fuck doesnt smoke weed while tripping

anyone who doesn't want to make the acid trip confusing or potentially induce an anxiety attack

Just saying that in switzerland you can test your acid. Pic related is one of the tabs you can find on the market.

Yeah I get it. Hope you won't lose anything Sup Forumsro

if im starting to feel uncomfortable or i start tripping to hard i take a dab. almost instantly helps

You can get blotter paper in varying thicknesses. I've heard most is squished though which wrecks the absorbance.
You shouldn't expect 200ug+ from typical blotter.

Also the image you have is for 9mm blotter which is twice the size of typical blotter. Typical LSD blotter is 4mm x 4 mm
The image you have is about 9x9 which could potentially also contain DOB in psychologically active dosages as that size of blotter could contain up to 800-900ug.

Oh yeah I didnt notice the size, I usually get myself a vial and just do a drop or two if I feel like it.

Thanks for the heads up now that I look at the size of the blotters most of the smaller ones do contain 170 ish and only the bigger ones are above 300.

Art on acid is actually quite fun! Don't expect to make a masterpiece tho. While tripping and painting I would usually think "wow! This painting is amazing!" Then after I woke up the next day and looked at it I was just staring at squiggles, shit colors and smears.

Did this while on a 10hr trip on shrooms. Was gonna do Flapjack but then I faceplanted off of my bed and fell asleep hugging the floor.

Yeah don't expect actual LSD blotter to be any bigger than 5mm x 5mm. And it absorbs at most around 200ug.
You can obviously load it up as much as you want but then it sits on the surface and handling will knock the surface crystallization off. Erowid apparently tested it and half centimetre blotter caps out around 180-190ish ug

If you get higher dosages you're getting bigger blotter and you're getting more likely to get random research chems.

Having a bad trip 21 years ago where i sat for 2 days convinced I was going to die gave me PTSD and have been on anti depressants ever since because I have 'anxiety' i would say no.

Having learned since that you can drink yourself out of a bad trip and knowing there was a cupboard full of spirits next to my tripping ass...go for it, but get a bottle of vodka if things go tits up.

Call me crazy but do you ever hear music when you paint on acid? I know for certain I hear the sound of music each time I stroke the paint brush against the canvas. The music isn't the reaction of sound. It's the trail of paint on the canvas visually providing a soundwave and mark in time. OP you will enjoy this. Just take 2 and don't be a pussy. One is okay but 2 will take you home.

it stays in your spine and randomly you get high at random moments. I love it when I drive. ps dat shit is used for mind control

Did you have to go a special school for your retardism?

naw just a class tho.

Eating is weird when u tripping so get that done before hand, or get some cheese/one topping pizza.

Well at least you received assistance

>It's surprising considering how remarkably non toxic these drugs are.

Dont mushrooms make ur brain swell, thats what ive always heard but it could just be a rumor.

Nothing to expect, only the realization you are a loser

Well this is the kind of shit in draw while normally high. I just have conversations with myself using my drawings.

Maybe this

Well I tend to become more focused on drawing when tripping balls since it's the only thing able to keep my mind in check so I should be good for the most part.

you're about to trip me out early

>in toon we trust
Not making it say "in tiddie we trust"
I'm dissapointed, son.

It was fan art that I was working on so that just made more sense. I'll be sure to do better during my new trip experience.

This

You should kill yourself for failing out of life then making it seem like others are worth less than yourself.

Squiggly Lines, confusion

Why would I ever want to make it seem like others are worth less than me? I treat everybody like I'd like to be treated, with respect and honesty. And how did I fail out of life? By doing drugs? I'm enlisting to join the Marines and I'm going to be studying computer science to be able to secure a good financial future for myself and mom that I want to take care of. I don't see how I'm failing anything. You seem to be pretty salty, Sup Forumsro. What's up?

I actually prefer to trip late at night. Allows me to stay up all night and then fall asleep after the comedown is over around a normal time. I find myself super productive during the comedown as well so I can get a lot of shit I need to do done.

Same shit here. Trip at night, be productive early in the morning, and then knock out for the rest of the day.

Trim your fucking finger nails you donkey

Nothing to major. Just be sure you're peaking around sunrise. Won't regret it.

Ive gotten the worst panic attacks on weed, I dont think I can do acid.