What's bothering you today user?

What's bothering you today user?

I just finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower and I'm hesitant to watch the movie even though it's got good reviews.

Give it a try.
You just might it yourself.

You might enjoy it yourself*
(I'm like half asleep)

Alright, will do. THANKS!

I'm afraid im going to lose my job. I've been employed for 2 weeks and have a third week scheduled but I just have this looming feeling. I do my work well and don't mess up but I'm just worried

Usually you just have to play it really safe for the first 3 months of a job due to those months being your "Probation" period. Within those 3 months they decide whether they want to keep you or let you go. After those 3 months you're pretty much good to go. Stay optimistic and as long you're not doing anything wrong you shouldn't have much to worry about. Keep up the good work!

Thanks buddy like today we had 6 parties come in and I didn't fuck up once. I was so fast and had to wait for people to give me food instead of them waiting for me. I just get so fucked up over the social aspect of the job.

Server/Host?

I wouldn't blame you for letting that being a bother.

my nose hairs pulling them out as we speak

I'm tired as fuck parked in mcmenamins parking lot waiting for my brother to get off work and pondering why my girlfriend left me and decided to immediately start dating her hipster "friend". At least she made him shave and take out his gauges, but what the fuck do I know...

is that runescape?

Doing so makes my eyes water so be safe user.

Would you like to go into more detail and maybe vent a bit more?

Yeah, it's stupid meme I made regarding how my RS cat is depressing.

Salads. I have to wait for line to give me food.

Doesn't sound too bad. Just be yourself and play it cool. You'll be fine user.

I would love to vent, and thank you for asking honestly, but my brother just called and I have to go. Life is shitty but I'm the Lord of the flies.

I only have one friend and they treat me like shit among all the other shit

Been four weeks since my job interview and my application hasn't been updated with an accept/reject. Haven't heard from them at all :/

Also I like your cat meme

Thanks once again. I'm spending my paycheck on cigars. Wish I could spend it on a 2D trap gf

Be safe and good luck user!

What does he/she do to make you feel that way?

Have you tried calling them back at all?
Also thank you.

I would also enjoy a 2D trap qt

I try for some 3D ones but soc and life are complicated

I tried, but it was one of those things where you call the main office, which gives you the number for HR, which gives you the number for the recruiting team, which has a menu and the last option is to leave a message. It's all in their hands now.

Life is complicated to be honest.

Best/Worst case scenario is that you didn't get the position but you're most likely kept on file in case they do need you. Try to focus on applying to more places in the meantime. Don't give up!

Hopefully! And it's for a team that they are aggressively expanding, so I guess that helps my odds. But yeah, I'm definitely trying to keep some other applications going cuz I'd like to have some breathing room before my student loan repayments kick in. Thanks user :)

Y-You're very welcome!

half my friends are sjws and the other half are nazis. i have no opinions but they'll all kill me and each other if this is found out

imagine doing anything but pking on runescape lul

In a situation like that I would try to stay neutral to not draw any bad blood. Try to play cool with both. At least that's what I would do.

I was working on Construction earlier but got tired of grinding so now I'm just AFKing Magic Trees for money.

just buy gp and pk the rest of the game is a waste of time unless you're pvming with mates or something on ts

I'm wanting to PvM but my stats are pretty shit for it at the moment. I hope sometime in the future I can do stuff with them.

Im sick of repeating the same mistakes. I see this kid with autism every now and then who has a nervous condition. He picks his skin and hair constantly. I want to tell the mom I can Help him stop because its simple redirecting and positive reinforcement but i know they are dirt poor since they always buy a drink to share between two kids and the mom gets her own. I am praying for them, that everything will work out. I really dont feel like hes a hopeless case, i just think they can't afford proper medical care. Its not even about money, i would do it for free, but i leave it up to God. Its in his hands now.

I just realized I have not had a gf who wasn't a fatty or, in one case, a nutjob. I'm 25 and also haven't had a gf in 6 years.

That's difficult situation. Try to help them as much as you feel comfortable doing so. You may be the answer to the solution. Who knows.

What happened in your last relationship and what made you stop looking for one?

last real relationship was a 17yo cute fatty (you know the type I mean.) I was 19 and took her virginity but it was awkward (only 10 minutes and I had to keep pausing to get it up again.) Oh yeah, it was also a summer fling, and we had dated two summers previously. (We worked at a theme park, so it was all seasonal.)
Anyway, I just kinda stopped looking for a gf out of depression and laziness. I dropped out of college twice and don't have contacts from college that can hook me up in my area. Since I dropped out the second time I've had crippling depression and figured that girls don't want anything to do with that, even (if I may boast a bit here) if he's decent-looking, witty and smart (a little autistic, but not full-blown autism/Asperger's.)

>inb4 "nice blogpost"

I have also dropped from college and had a shitty break up after as well so I can see where you're coming from. It won't be easy to "get better" all of a sudden but try to take baby steps and maybe try some dating apps to see if there's anyone local for you. Try to focus on yourself more at the same time. Are you in debt from dropping out twice?

Back in February I got a brand new Webroot CD fast forward to today when my old webroot is expiring I open up the brand new packaging put the key code in and it says it expired how the fuck does a brand new key code expired

still kinda disappoint that girl said no to dating
> tf no gf for last 3 years
i miss to cuddle and sleeping alone is depressing

I'm afraid i'll never find love again.

Man that sucks. Did it claim to have an expiration date? If so they should have made it to a later date.

I also miss cuddling and sleeping together with someone. (Pats are best)
Don't give up on girl. (Unless there's really no chance)
Fight!

Lonely.
Thats why I'm here.
I live in a remote yet beautiful location. Once the working day is done I go home to be alone...also goes for weekends. Savings gone and current rate of pay just allows me to pay bills etc. Nothing spare to venture out.
So 42 yo lurking Sup Forums

I think I’m going to walk out of my job because I have no management, direction or recognition from the business. I was panicking about this recently until I realised that I’m actually fairly talented and have a lot to offer lots of different companies. As will you, user. Have confidence in yourself and then those around you will have confidence in you.

i have to make maple short bows... 300 of them. and flax is a job for the wetbots.

Don't forget that there is also the chance of some grill out there thinking the same thing. I believe there's someone for everyone. Cheer up!

Have you tried saving up and giving yourself a vacation out somewhere? You sound like you could use one. In the meantime of that trip you could take that time to be social and hopefully make some friends!

Nope even asked the guy and he said sure you could wait until your current subscription expires then use this one i'm not that upset about it because I know it will get resolved I just have a bad habit of being like a dog with a bone and I want to get right now waiting sucks ass

I'm getting so emotionally invested in Katawa Shoujo that I think I'm depressed or going through some kind of existential crisis.

I'm trying to get an in-memory extended events trace to work, but I have to support SQL Server 2008 R2, which has no convenient wrapper assemblies for this. Meaning I'll have to drop down to ETW, which is a bitch.

>Are you in debt from dropping out twice?
No, luckily, but I'm living off SSI and SSDI money because I have grand mal seizures fairly often (and can't tell when they're oncoming), which all but puts jobs prospects out of the picture until my epilepsy is cured. And that may never happen, and is also something I struggle with (fear of having seizures in public where I could get [and have gotten on a few occasions] seriously injured.)

I'm socially isolated and while I'm not ugly I'm still a virgin. Unless I get a social life that will not change in the foreseeable future

how old are you? mid-20s?

Thanks user, it happens to the best of us, but sooner or later something new and exciting comes along right?

If you believe you can do better than your current state, go for it! Always go for improvement in your life! I have confidence you in as you have given it to me.

Fletching for money? Magic Logs make decent profit and somewhat AFKable.Even more if you combine both skills.

Just be patient. You'll get it soon!

>Don't give up on girl. (Unless there's really no chance)
dunno, i basically made a clear game "dude, i can image us dating, youve got some red flags but i can deal with that and i am sure we can manage"
and she was like "damn, tf am i supposed to answer" and i was like "i dont want an answer right away, take your time"

and two days later i was like "so, id like to know if we book our next hangout as a date or not" and she was like "i am sorry to say but no" and then she went on to telling me how bad she feels abotu that and stuff until i got bored with the convo and stopped answering

the red flag is that she still didnt cove over her breakup with exbf and its been month

> Fight!
not sure if i should persist after this straight talk. also if she said that to make me fight for that, i dont really wanna play those kind of games

I've actually been wanting to get into VN's again. Would you recommend it?

I hope you feel better and it does end up somehow getting cured. I hope for the best. I dropped out once and now I'm like $7k in debt sadly. Poor decision choice on my part to go into a Private Uni than a Public College.

Try to join communities, find people with common interests, or just try to make small talk with people and see where you go from there.

daily challenge

Absolutely, It's an amazing game. The plot and characters are great. The hentai isn't absurd or gratuitous either, it feels like a story that just happens to have sex in it.
I will warn you, maybe I'm just sensitive but the feels are strong with this game.

Exactly. It'll get better in the end. It's just a rough patch you have to toughen throughout.

>"i don't want an answer right away,take your time"
You did a good move saying that. It seems like she's still not over her ex so you could just either wait it out or find someone else. You also don't want to put pressure on her either.

Nice.

I've been needing some feels lately so it's okay.

>find someone else
thats a prob… i just cant seem to find anyone… that girl is like the only one i somehow met in last 2 years at all

I think your mistake was letting her decide what the status of your relationship was, especially when she knows you like her. Should have grabbed the bull by the horns and said something along the lines of "the answer is 'yes, it's a date, baby' " with a laugh when she got cold feet initially. Keep it light and fun at first if you do succeed, and if you don't, well, practice on some younger and hotter girl to make your rejecter jealous.

captcha GAMES PLEASE.

20 exactly

Have you tried dating apps perhaps?

But at the same time you wouldn't want to make you feel trapped and fuck everything up for yourself.

there's still time to salvage your dignity, user. put yourself out there, talk to as many girls as possible, and adapt your strategy accordingly. It's the only way you'll have a chance at making a genuine connection and find chemistry with someone special, gf or otherwise.

>Have you tried dating apps perhaps?
nah, kinda to shy for that shit and feels somehow not right… autism detected

she even was like "but id still like to hang if its ok with you" but honestly i dont wanna waste any more of myself on people without getting somethign in return

good thing shes gone for 3 weeks due to work so i can get used to her abscence

still no idea what to do if she texts me or something. ive deleted her number and everything so i dont have the temptation

liek they always say, ghost them theyll come back

>tfw no overgrown hellcat irl

I don't blame you. Dating apps aren't for everyone. Just do whatever you're comfortable with.

>tfw no hellcat to rape you

Good move user. A rejection is a rejection, you move on to the next girl who catches your eye/fancy if you get turned down, and hopefully you score (sexually and/or romantically) with the next one.

I have confirmed proof we are in a simulation created by "humans," but not as we in the simulation know them.

Go on.

thanks anons. i just need to work over the little bit of hope that she was just teasing and such. but three weeks are enough time, and even after i can just go out of my way of meeting her

have a nice lamp you can do from sheet metal with little skill. remember to sand the edges after cutting

Im afraid to tell a girl i like them(not sure if i even do) alsoz they live on tbe other side of the country

And if she comes back to you, she's definitely interested. treat her like it was no big deal, keep it light, and seal the deal datewise. If she still backs out, even if she's bluffing, regardless of your approach, move on permanently.

If you're 100% sure about how you feel about her, then just go for it. What do you have to lose?
I'd probably check if she's open to the idea of being in an LDR. (If you get the chance)

gonna have to go with a strong NO here. long-distance relationships are notorious for failure, and if you're not even sure you like this girl (who is probably not a girl) then why the hell are you considering telling her you do anyway?

>seal the deal datewise
can you elaborate on that?

user is sort of right since I've had a bad experiences on that. LDR's rarely work out but that decision is up to you.

Shes not interested in LDR much but she jokes about it time to time, and im not sure why i kinda want to wait it out and see where it ends up im not sure yet on jt but we do mix extremely well
We've spoken alot and seen plenty of her, LDR vould work because i got the money to go visit but it comes down to me being shy/nervous and not knowing how they feel

get her on a serious date. that's all. see where it goes. a horror movie is a good starter date (brings out her emotions which you can mitigate and possibly lead into a kiss or more.)

But during that time you could be looking for another girl who could hopefully be local to you.
Last thing I'd want you to do is just wait for something that won't happen and regret it later on.

hm IT is hitting thater, she said shed like to see it.

if she comes back ill try that

Yeah ive tried LDR before ended horrible, but im not sure she seems and feels so different like i actually enjoy being around them

Well dont get me wrong im trying to get s girl neat by too but most dont mix well with me and It just ends up fucking and leaving

perfect. godspeed user.

digits

freakign Sup Forums
better than any psychologist

i fucking love all you bastards

>Trips
That's exactly how I felt with my recent ex as well but before I knew it I spent about $2k worth of traveling to see her and she ended up dumping me a month later. I just don't want you to fuck up like I did and have some girl waste your time and money.

>Fucking and Leaving
Now that I think of it that's how my pasts relationships have felt like. Damn.

Trips of truth does this mean i go for it?

we try, user, we try

Yeah i mean she has her life together and is going for a good job and future (still on school) we have the same goals for a family and shit, i feel like it would work out but were still young but im also afraid of never getting the chance

I believe everyone is just really hurt and sometimes they need to let it out and just talk about it. I'm glad you've been been able to find comfort in this thread.

i am a loser neet with two friends and a drug addiction that is slowly creeping back

you'll always regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did do (with a few exceptions but you take my meaning.)

Life is all about taking chances.

Do your friends know about your addiction?
What kind of drug?

thanks, i actually tried counsoling few times but just couldnt open to anyone

b is just perfect place where we can be our true self, names and masks dropped, humans in their purest form

The sad state of Sup Forums

Yeah i knoe i really want to take the chance, but at the same time im not sure what to do at all :/ i honestly could see myself in tblhe future with her

I'm currently listening to how my rapist sexually harassed me while molesting a trial and to make things worse they won't stop

What makes you upset in specific?

Could you go into more detail? (If you're comfortable with that)

Start off intimating that you're into her as more than a friend, and see what happens. Don't go professing your love for her or anything stupid.