Was anyone else obsessed with miranda's feet when they used to watch icarly?

was anyone else obsessed with miranda's feet when they used to watch icarly?

Yes absolutely any pics

not many
how often did you think about her feet?

I think about them regularly

what would your ideal episode be? if you could write the script and they HAD to do it

No one did this

Kill yourself

Oh man. That's hard

I still am, her pits too. Love this pale little qt.

She was kinda hot back then, pale as fuck. Just how I love it

any ideas?

Realistic episode with bits added or fantasy kind?

fantasy kind

what was his name again?

>it's another celebrity feet episode

go away dan schneider

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider

Dan "Deep inside her" Schneider

Post some feet. I am writing down one I've thought of.

Dan "slip it insider her" Schneider

Dan "Oops better hide her" Schneider

not really OP, but i'm hard for them now kek

i'm obsessed with her with when i watch Drake & Josh... nice dominant girl

Episode begins
>icarly episode being shot rn. Sam and Carly are spinning along the roof from ropes, twirling about trying to sing while tossing ping pong balls in baskets as they swing. Both barefoot and using all limbs to move about.

>They are headed to school but go through a park on the way. There happened to be a puddle with extra deep mud. Carly fell in down to her knees. Boots stuck. Sam helps get her out. She lost her boots and socks in there.

>feet covered in mud. Can't find her boots. Class is starting. Carly walk in class with feet squishing with mud. Teacher comments, saying to clean up after class.

no love for Jennette Mccurdy?

>She stays in class and begins to enjoy the feeling od the mud. It dries and starts cracking. Carly begins shifting her feet about lossening the dirt. Class ends and she heads to a restroom to clean up.

>same comes with her and she nervously removes her pants at a sink and tries washing off all the dirt stretching her legs above the sink.

>Sam seems to enjoy caressing her legs and feet. Carly notices. Some mud was big tough, Sam says, even though it was coming off easy. She leaves and says she will come back.

>Carly is there in her panties and blouse with dirty legs and feet. Cold and annoyed.

>Sam returns with a resistant freddie.

mine would be a 3-episode special. first episide would be called iFootFetish, where a group of guys at carly's school have a crush on her and a foot fetish
>they steal her socks and shoes and stuff
>take lots of creeps of her feet
>things like stealing her socks right before gym, so she has to get all sweaty with her barefeet in sneakers

>Freddie is frozen looking at Carly in panties. Looking towards her pussy down to her dirty feet.

>Carly says, "What the fuck?" Sam wastes no time and lifts one of carly's legs up, putting her foot in the sink. Ever so briefly exposing her bare pussy to freddie. Sam yells at freddie to help and he snaps out of his trance.

>Carly, feeling violated, is finally clean and they all leave to go back to class. Only thing is both freddie and Carly forgot the pants and Sam sneakily chucks them out.

>Carly realizes when she sits down in class and in her panic decides to not move hoping no one notices.

God damn he's a fat fuck. Definitely looks like a foot fag

I could use more

any feedback?

fuck this dude

No just you Dan "she's a little young so put it in her bum" Schneider