"Ok...looks like the exit polls are coming out now...58% leave, 42% remain, a clear win for Brexit."

>"Ok...looks like the exit polls are coming out now...58% leave, 42% remain, a clear win for Brexit."

How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AayZgP3Lx0
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a few drinks 2bh laddie.

Welcome to the club.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AayZgP3Lx0

If I'd be a brit I'd fuck my mum because i am an inbred monkey

Scream like a little girl and get evils from commie neighbours

Hang the Union Jack on my porch as a show of solidarity.

laugh and wake up because it's not going to happen

Wake up

'for fucks sake, retards'

>social decline continues
>can't go live in based poland

>How do you react?

Joyously

there will be no exit polls, literally. We wont find out a result unless there is private polling, until the next day

England should become like Purto Rico...an island we take care of and Europe can fuck off and go play with niggers

Have fun propping up the rest of Europe to an even greater extent

>be kraut
>wake up
>feel like ruining europe
>go to local pub, the schlaffelhessebasshefrankfurdessepolkrautreichgoebbelulmspielefich
>have a few drinks before commiting war crimes on entente soldiers
>stroll down to gate holding back pajeet and abdul,
>shoot off lock with luger
>lube up my butt
>'ze britz hab been btfo!'

>Germany
>propping up Europe

It's the other way around

All of the Eurozone is subsidizing German manufacturing.

Damn, we need a ... Geexit ?!

tip top kek

Would the EU really allow you britbongs to leave? Won't they just rig it?

what exactly is going on over there? i've been hearing about this for weeks. is there going to be an official vote or something?

I post Jew meme pics on Sup Forums

with glee

>jaymans.wordpress.com

>This is a map of our current best guess of the rates of historic inbreeding across Europe and parts of the Near East. This map is a guestimate, and IS NOT DERIVED FROM CURRENT ESTIMATES

Anyone who uses the word 'guesstimate' deserves to be fucking hung.

>Reich-xit
>implying your slavemasters in Brussels will let go of their favorite pet so easily
>implying their favorite pets will try and bite the hand that feeds them

I like finding anti-Nazi threads on Sup Forums and dumping my entire folder of Nazi related photos.

>yfw you realize Ireland and Romania can't leave the EU because remainers will call it Irexit and Rexit i.e wrecks it

If i was you?
Bolt my doors shut because of riots in the streets
you wont escape multiculturalism that easy

anti-Nazi threads on Sup Forums ? Where?

based

>DERIVED FROM CURRENT ESTIMATES
Why would people inbreed in a modern world
but then again chavs are kind of goblin like

That would be pretty comfy family but what we need is an Anglo confederacy and get the Canadians, Aussies and kiwis on board

June 23rd lad

>get simple majority
>think it's going to change anything

Cry with joy, then pinch myself to ensure I'm awake.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

yeah, but when a mayority is achieved and Britain is not leaving EU, people will go apeshit.

I laugh heartily and enjoy watching the UK become the most insignificant country in Europe.

P.S. Good luck signing any trade deals with the US. We only play with the big boys.

Just reminded me of that shitty CGI clocktower some old guy was in and the swingometer or some shit.

rub my hands and think of all the cash i'm going to make when we crush britain with tariffs and even bigger EU regulations which they won't influence anymore

then laugh when scotland leaves and joins europe

after that maybe i'll buy a gun and shoot up a mosque full of englishmen

leave britain, I fucking dare you, muslim scum!

Does it matter?

It's literally the choice between the caliphate of Bongistan and the greater caliphate of Eurabia.

>rub my hands and think of all the cash i'm going to make
Hmm... I wonder what type of person might do this.

This is some tip top banter

As an American, I'd say welcome back to being independent.

>leave the EU
>Obama embargoes your island

Deal with it

I have a hearty chortle

>Supports EU
>wants to shoot up a mosque
>rubs Hands when thinking of Money
TOP KEK

Shut your mouth

Nobody on Earth cares what the Chimp who stole Christmas thinks

>Brexit wins

It looks like sense has won out over sensibility. Perhaps now the British will once again be proud to call themselves British. As an American who has tremendous respect for England and the Brits, nothing would make me more proud of the Brits than to see them vote for Brexit. Do it, England!

When do we get the results? When is the decision?

Tell that to the navy when they have england surrounded, traitor

>polls close
>votes counted
>we are out
>sun shining in the sky
>bird chirping in the trees
>head down to the local pub
>fish and chips day
>order some and take a seat outside
>kid ride past on a bike, one falls over and scraps his knee, but gets back up again and keeps going
>see someone putting up union flag bunting over the street
>relax
>suddenly someone puts a pint of larger on my table
>it's Nige
>'this ones on me lad'
>I smile but can't say anything
>he pats me on the back and walks on his way
>I come to my senses and go after him
>go around the corner
>he is gone, nowhere to be seen
>his business is finished, now it's time to make my

>youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

>Not a traitor

>Supports Obama

Pick one

Party in the streets of course

Stand tall and sing God Save The Queen

Union Jacks everywhere

Old fashioned street party with bunting and cake

Jerusalem on repeat

gb2mexico

Masturbate furiously.

noice

Anybody wonder why lefties even support the E.U ???
Dosen't it go againt all forms socalist principle by putting power in the hands of rich bureaucrats

Celebrate in the name of Britain

may the rest of Europe learn of your example

Yeah but your problem is you thought lefties had any sort of logical sense in the first place.

Most of the time they don't know what the fuck they're taking about they think politics is regurgitating what they hear and read on the main stream news media

>Mfw I pull a comfy all nighter and we remain

Anyone how the result/s work? Through the night by constituency?

>BREXIT COMPLETE
>EMPIRE REINSTATED

"Break out the Pith helmets and Martini-Henry's lads, we're going savage hunting."

Get wankered lad!! You in surrey?

Might have to buy a union jack desu. Are there any websites where I can get one that's made in the UK? If not I'll go with annin

First of all - celebrate

Second - apply for my Irish passport (grandfather was Irish and my dad is currently doing this), and be a dual-citizen so if EU tries to fuck UK in regards to travel then I won't be affected and can still easily do things like buy property within EU.

says the man living in the United States of Africa

I'd be happy for a change.

Maybe I'll take the day off work to shitpost on Sup Forums

If we leave I'll get wasted and call in sick

Cry because racist islamophobes are going to kill my peaceful family now that the EU can't protect me

I can't wait until Britain puts the rest of Europe to shame. We're going to make Germany look like a basket case.

>It's the morning of the 24th of June
>David Dimbleby comes on TV
>"And the results are in.... Britain will LEAVE the EU
>Crumpets begin streaming out of my toaster
>Land of Hope and Glory resonates throughout the country
>Queen makes national address, announces return of the empire
>All mudpeople face deportation, white breeding program initiated to populate colonies
>Go outside, the cloud has lifted, rain stopped, I have hope again
>Union Jack bunting covers the street, a party is being thrown
>Red arrows fly overhead, dropping scones for all
>Britain is Great again
>I hear a familiar voice
>Nige puts his hand on my shoulder
>"We did it, chums!" he says
>Mass jubilation, we have truly been blessed
>As quickly as he came, he begins to fade
>With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he whispers
>"I've done my duty. God save the queen"

Meh, I'll see what happens with the commonwealth if it happens, that's all that really matters to me about the Brexit.

It is already, it's literally being propped up by the money they've made for the last few years from the low export value of the euro, which is why it's so fucking worthless to almost every other country that uses it. Now with literal millions of immigrants, Germany is totally fucked once we stop giving them money indirectly via the EU.

and some people actually want to remain.

that source

LMAOOOOOO

That's not going to happen
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

wtf happened?

>we only play with big boys
I don't doubt it lad

Wait until they update it after the weekend lads, SCREENSHOT THIS

(all the polling companies are now updating there methods as they are propping up the stay vote, google: yougov brexit)

Scaremongering wins every time. We got a majority conservative vote in the general election due to them successfully scaring the population into thinking if we voted Labour everything would go tits up. Now we're going to stay in the EU because the campaign to stay is scaring everyone into thinking their jobs will immediately vanish if they vote to leave.

What's going to change over the weekend and why?

They've discovered they are propping up the stay vote through the telephone polls as they are more likely to be home during the day.

(see pic, once they fixed it the polls evened out)

(they = recent university graduates who are all pro-EU)

Shocked.....because I know its going to be rigged.
So wonder what the catch is.

If the country with the 5th largest economy on the planet can be deemed insignificant, what does that make the rest of the world?

I'd like to be hopeful but I just don't see us leaving. People in general tend to stick with more of the same as opposed to actually taking risk, just look at the Scottish Referendum. They stay in UK campaign did barely anything in comparison to the Vote Yes campaign and stay won because people fear the unknown.

Awesome. Fuck the EU. It's political correctness is destroying Europe. Nationalism should trump economics. Good for you guys leaving, your country should get back on track soon!

kek

Fucking kek.

What time might the results come in anyway? I guess I'll be spending the night on Sup Forums drinking a fuckload of guinness.

Me and my buddies are throwing a party, either way there will be tears and we're gonna be wasted

Iceland should be red or brown.
There are only five families there.

jobs vanish specifically "because" of the EU

it's insane how they get away with distorting facts.

Around the Early morning of the 26th. Outcome will likely have been called late on the 25th though.

The EU has no trade deals with the US. Infact, the EU has almost no trade deals with any country.

The Tory majority was a result of the total collapse of the lib dems and some intensely targeted campaigning in marginal seats. On a national level their campaign did very poorly. The Tory party is nowhere near as popular as some MPs imagine themselves to be