Because One Thread Isn't Enough

Just giving all you knob gobblers another place to post your man-love for this pseudo-intellectual whore enabler.

Post away, sperm garglers.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>every video 9 days long
>every video face close-up
>every video talking to me like I'm 12

This faggot is an epidemic of cancer and aids.

Try making an argument next time.

not an argument

proved my point
thx

Were you circumcised and raised by detached parents or parent?

shut down your feelings and google things he said = the beginning of red pill

>but is this an argument?

not an argument

>This faggot is an epidemic of cancer and aids.

I really hate that dog fucker too. Good job user.

>not an argument

There is no spoon.

His wife likes cucking him really good and he is fine being beta-cuck provider.

>Christina had dated around a lot. She talks about one such partner who couldn’t even pronounce the word “psychology”. Stefan was a welcome change. Christina made it clear to Stef that she wasn’t looking for a player. She was looking to settle down and possibly have kids. Stefan respected this honesty, and they haven’t spent a day apart since.

Source : defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/

Here is your Cult leader and stop shilling Molymeme and you Molymeme brainwashed idiots

Why do people on this board always seek some kind of master or leader? That twink Milo fag, countless internet whore chicks, etc.

I'm almost ashamed to still be here after all these years.

1 dollah

NOT

>attacking his character and not his arguments

Not an argument.

What are his arguments? I haven't watched his videos.

I LOVE HIM. All you edgemasters can fuck right off.

AIDS OR CANCER IN ANY WAY

His main argument is called the 'not an argument' argument, and it goes something like:
>not an argument

He's Sup Forums if pol had a higher IQ and more money and a functional relationship, and dropped all the "da joos" schtick

His arguments come from his Character

So his character is cuckish and his argument are cuckish

He argues in favor of the free market, non-aggression principle, empiricism, peaceful parenting, argues against the welfare state, those sorts of things

>waah the video is too long for my ADHD
>waah looking at a person's face trigger my autism
>waah I don't understand what he says

Meant to quote

N O T
O
T

Remember to redpill and report cult threads, Sup Forums.

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/

defoo.org/inner-circle/

fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/

>stop shilling memes

do you know where you are, user?

not an argument bro

Stef is that you?
Or are you paid shill?,
how much do you earn for shilling?
where can I apply?

Personally, I can't stand him and the endless threads he makes about himself.

But I'm not a cry baby bitch boy like you, and I have several filters set up to block the constant stream of ads parading as threads.

Would of worked on your shit thread, but you didn't use any of the words he uses when he threads about himself.

Grow up. Use the filters. Stop worrying about something you can't stop.

He's an anarchist who tends to make amazingly well put and honest cases on news political and philosophical topics.

A very good source of information and insights. Also Sup Forums is retarded so anything they hate is something you should check out.

The not an argument schtick is a meme he got started by commenting 'not an argument' to a bunch of replies on his channel that didn't provide arguments in their replies but still attacked his person or opinions.

>claims that he has high IQ
>is anarchist

Do you know what your post is?
Not an argument!

This.

He's really quite good. He talks about race and intelligence and crime and do so in a clear, logical manner.

Sup Forums hating him is illogical. But I guess it shows how much this place is truly a shithole

Have you not noticed Sup Forums has done this to most of the people that espouse similar views to them? Like with Ben Garrison for example?

It's putting them through the fire and forging process - if people keep sucking their cocks here, they'll stagnate, become pompous, and ultimately suffer in quality. However, we keep 'em on their fucking toes, they'll have to maintain quality.

Besides, if they can't handle our """"""bantz"""""", how the fuck are they gonna handle left and it's self-righteousness?

Is this an ar-gu-ment?
Is this just fallacy?
Causing a thread slide
No-lifes throw bad memes at me

1)Nobody cares about what the people on pol think
2) Banter is fun and all, but unless people can actually provide some evidence or logical reasoning to rebut his points, this is just a centre of idiots

Things you see here:

>He's a [insert generic insult without evidence]
>What a bunch of [insert political group] nonsense
>KEK KEK KEK
>not an argument lololololololol meeeeeeemes

I'd love to see the guy being kept on his toes, but the wankers on this site are not going to achieve that feat.

>mfw I go on the internet and tell lies about great philosophers

This.

I highly doubt Stefan would start to "slide" if /pol admitted to liking him. That's such a specious argument. Honestly, he does good work calling out the bullshit SJW narrative that's shoved down our throats.

Sup Forums is just proving itself to be the very mindless cesspool that everyone says it is.

>whore enabler
>constantly shames single mothers and man-whores
pick 1

one brake pad just isn't enough